PDA

View Full Version : Jesse vs. Josh Round One!!!!!!

Matt Boone
06-15-2006, 11:08 PM
How awesome was that round? The second or third might've been better I don't know, the first round just ended. But that was an AMAZING ground battle in round one. Not the most technically sound, but a lot of changes in momentum and close finishes. That was probably the best round of the season so far.

Let's see how the rest of this fight turns out.

Matt Boone
06-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Well it didn't take long to answer that question.

14 seconds into round two Josh wins with a standing guillotine.

Edgucator
06-15-2006, 11:16 PM
Jesse did so much better this time I think. I thought he actually had Josh beat at the point where he got the choke in. Crappy second round though.

Matt Boone
06-16-2006, 12:22 AM
Yeah, Tito was right he was gassed even though he dominated the first round.

FidgitUK
06-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Jesse definately seemed to improve and alot more settled and in control this fight. Shame he did gas and ended in the so quick in the 2nd would of liked to of seen them go more.

Im really really looking forward to hopefully seeing Jesse v Hammil.

big bbb
06-22-2006, 05:08 PM
jesse is god awful!!! and so is josh. if he pulls anohter win out of his ass at the finale that will be his final luck draw. in the ufc he will be dominated.

killerinstinct
06-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Well it didn't take long to answer that question.

14 seconds into round two Josh wins with a standing guillotine.
i actually predicted to my brother b4 the fight started that josh would win by guillotine in the 2nd round.

killerinstinct
06-22-2006, 05:22 PM
it's a shame we never got to see shamrocks guys true potential.If Ken would've done more conditioning training and brought in a jj guy I think his fighters would've shined more.