Kendall Grove Vs. Ed Herman
Keith Jardine Vs. Wilson Gouveia

(May Not Be Broadcast for all)
Ross Pointon Vs. Rory Singer
Danny Abbadi Vs. Kalib Starnes
Luigi Fioravanti Vs. Solomon Hutcherson
Jesse Forbes Vs. Matt Hamill
Wes Combs Vs. Mike Nickels

I have to say, I hope Forbes/Hamill gets broadcast. None of the others really interest me.

arashikagepunishment
06-16-2006, 11:03 PM
i definitely think they should air hamill vs forbes. that should be a kick ass bout. plus i think matt deserves to be on the finale show. it sucks he can't be in one of the two main events. i sure hopes he gets his shot someone. like a qualifying match or something. cause he earned his way and was sort of robbed due to the doctors decision.

nole
06-16-2006, 11:12 PM
matt is going to be in the UFC no matter what, after the heart he showed in the first fight and his story (being deaf) he will make it and dana will give him a contract

Edgucator
06-17-2006, 01:59 AM
matt is going to be in the UFC no matter what, after the heart he showed in the first fight and his story (being deaf) he will make it and dana will give him a contract
And he has Tito Ortiz saying he will be the next world champ someday, after what Tito did on the show Dana White has got to listen to Tito. Matt has got a big heart and great potential. I felt really bad for him when he found out he didn't get to fight in the semi-finals last night.

Forbes/Hamill should be really good. Jesse actually looked pretty good last night, although it might be because Josh is more of a stand up fighter. I pray they show that fight, it seems to be the only one I'm really interested in besides Abbadi/Starnes.(as a guilty pleasure, Danny is doomed in that one)

pimpslappd
06-18-2006, 05:15 PM
I wonder if Matt will train with Tito's camp

Kimuras"R"Us
06-18-2006, 06:24 PM
I hope they show Ross / Rory and Ross knocks Singer's head off... you know what I mean?

Edgucator
06-18-2006, 08:00 PM
I hope they show Ross / Rory and Ross knocks Singer's head off... you know what I mean?
I don't know if I can bear another Rory fight. At least Ross is entertaining. Rory is just crap.

I just want Abbadi/Starnes shown so Abbadi can be shut up about being a Ultimate Fighter and Forbes/Hamill because that looks to be the best undercard fight.

Kimuras"R"Us
06-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Yeah Rory is actually painful to watch. At least if he fights Ross though you know the action will be pressed and it will be entertaining. I don't care how bad the fight is if it involves Ross knocking Rory out it will be one of my favorite fights of all time.....
The Hamil / Forbes fight should be a good one. I wonder if Jesse will attempt stand up eventhough he's a wrester. With Matt being obviously the superior based on his achievements, you gotta wonder if Jesse wants to take it to the ground or attempt to stay on his feet. I know if I was him I'd try to stay on my feet as long as possible.

Edgucator
06-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Well Matt is horrible at stand up. Jesse I don't remember excelling at it either. We don't know if Matt has that great ground game. He probably does but we won't know for sure until we see it. Jesse/Josh was great in R1 so I look forward to this fight.

I hope Ross ends it quickly. He has the power, he popped Bisping pretty good. He just needs to capitalize on his openings.

yumitree
06-18-2006, 11:24 PM
I wonder if Matt will train with Tito's camp

the photo attached to mma weekly's article on the tuf3 finale (http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=2240&zoneid=13) has a picture of kendall, solomon, matt and josh burkman all wearing team punishment shirts.

Edgucator
06-18-2006, 11:38 PM
the photo attached to mma weekly's article on the tuf3 finale (http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=2240&zoneid=13) has a picture of kendall, solomon, matt and josh burkman all wearing team punishment shirts.
Solomon and to a degree Kendall look really out of it, to the point with Solomon I would think he is on something.

absoface78
06-19-2006, 12:24 AM
I just hope the guys who were offered another chance to fight when Matt was dropped by the doc never get to fight in the UFC. Tait and the other guy had a chance to get back in and just said "no". That's a bunch of crap. I mean, these guys knew what they were in for when they started. That's just a lack of heart....And I was really pulling for Tait, too.

:fingersmilie:

AudieMurphy1
06-20-2006, 06:44 AM
I just hope the guys who were offered another chance to fight when Matt was dropped by the doc never get to fight in the UFC. Tait and the other guy had a chance to get back in and just said "no". That's a bunch of crap. I mean, these guys knew what they were in for when they started. That's just a lack of heart....And I was really pulling for Tait, too.

:fingersmilie:

i agree, and i had liked tait to, before that bs anyway

WandAXE
06-20-2006, 12:09 PM
To say the deaf guy might be a champ someday is caind of crazy, but he will get a contract. I dont know about yall, but for him to be some great wrestler is caind of hard to say the comp was horrible this year. And even against those guys on the show if he was so great he should of dominated more than he did. I called it from the jump that the undefeated Bisping is the only good fighter on the show........... Hate if you want, I dont give: a fuck.

#1taz
06-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Right on the home page of Tito's website it shows a huge picture of Matt standing right next to Tito with the rest of the Team Punishment at Tito's academy.

So assuming he has been up at Big Bear training with those guys since the show finished taping...and considering on the show he beat a guy standing up with only one arm and has now had plenty of time to heal and train...I think he will be well-prepared for his fight.

If I were Jesse...that would make me just a little bit nervous....lol

BTW..I wonder if the concessions will be selling any "Rory is gay" cheese?

pitbull
06-20-2006, 07:37 PM
matt don't deserve nothing, after he learns how to use his hands the he will but for now all he needs is a boxing and muay thai coach

pitbull
06-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Matt got heart and desire but no stand up and the truth is that this is not wrestling