PDA

View Full Version : taylor ouma/wright quartey predictions

icemanct
11-20-2006, 04:47 AM
predictions?

Dork8503
11-20-2006, 04:50 AM
taylor his power is to much, i dont mean ko power but his shit i dont know how to say it but his power is to much, he has good speed too, and winky i pick a ko in the 11th, i know winky dont have that great of ko power but i still think its going to happen i think he will be to much

Salvy_Mic
11-20-2006, 05:29 AM
I see Ouma going hellbent for leather like usual and getting caught several times. He may not get KO'd per se, because Ouma's got a huge heart, but this fight may look like a bit like Calzaghe/Lacy.

Wright should win against Quartey, but I would like to see Ike get some redemption for the robbery he suffered against Vernon Forrest.

leelandk
11-20-2006, 05:45 AM
Jermaine over Ouma, most likely by KO.
Wright over Quartey via boxing lesson.

Luis Cruz
11-20-2006, 05:54 AM
Taylor by beatdown over a 154lbs fighter who should not be at 160lbs.

If this was back in the day i'd pick Ike to win this fight. But now i say Ike has a couple good moments in this fight and maybe takes two rounds in those couple moments but that's about it. Another defensive jab win for Winky.

JimmyMoore
11-20-2006, 06:05 PM
I just dont see how Ouma wins this fight. The size is such a big factor, and even if they were the same size, Ouma is all offense. He just beats down opponents by throwing 2093842 punches a round. That shit doesnt work against a fighter with a jab like Taylor's, and I've seen no evidence that Ouma is able to adjust his fighting style to his opponent. I'd say Taylor by TKO around rd 5-6.

The Wright/Quartey fight is hard for me to call because I fucking HATE Winky, so its hard for me to be objective. I think age will be the biggest difference in this fight though. Wright should box his way to a UD.

Luis Cruz
11-20-2006, 07:33 PM
I just dont see how Ouma wins this fight. The size is such a big factor, and even if they were the same size, Ouma is all offense. He just beats down opponents by throwing 2093842 punches a round. That shit doesnt work against a fighter with a jab like Taylor's, and I've seen no evidence that Ouma is able to adjust his fighting style to his opponent. I'd say Taylor by TKO around rd 5-6.

The Wright/Quartey fight is hard for me to call because I fucking HATE Winky, so its hard for me to be objective. I think age will be the biggest difference in this fight though. Wright should box his way to a UD.

I agree on both accounts. I can't fucking stand him either. lol