PDA

View Full Version : Which way would you least want to lose?

notBJpenn
01-17-2010, 07:48 AM
Which way would you LEAST want to lose?

Just wondering, personally, I would least want to be kneed in the head by Overeem, I think my skull would shatter.

Pasha K
01-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Probably LHK by Mirko.

Also I would not like to lose by Butt Drop, Mark Hunt style.

Trojan Fight Club
01-17-2010, 09:47 AM
War cro cop

initial_zen
01-17-2010, 12:05 PM
im torn between overeems knee and crocops left kick

KevoOnTheRadio
01-17-2010, 08:02 PM
After seeing what AO did to Fujita, I went with that. I think I would prefer the Cro Cop cemetary kick. I'm short enough it might just graze the top of my head and I could go down and play dead like a bear was attacking me.

Diegonightmare
01-17-2010, 09:04 PM
Snap, I misread the title and went with the method I would least MIND to lose - which was Florian elbow. I can heal up from a cut, and with adrenaline pumping during the fight, it wouldn't even really hurt till later.

If I had read the topic correctly, I'd go with Overeem knee also. Your IQ has to lower by a few points just taking one of those. And Lord knows I don't have enough extra IQ to just give it away.

Kemo
01-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Since "Dry-humped into submission by Ed Herman" wasn't on the list, I picked Cro Cop's kick because of blunt force trauma and possible further brain injury.

Ramma
01-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Cro Cop's head kick for sure. That kick puts you to sleep unless you're Mark Hunt. And I don't know if Mark could take that kick anymore anyway.

That kick is life changing. Look at Wanderlei Silva.

Smaciman
01-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Sapp's liver shot

Getting hit in the liver is one of the worst pains going, so I wanna avoid that at all costs

thefirm0
01-17-2010, 10:20 PM
awsome idea, this is a tough decision, if it's an automatic break from aoki's shoulder lock then i might go with that, obviously cro cops kick and fedor's right hand are probably the most notorious finishes, but in the end bas rutten's liver kick might be the most devastating, i've taken liver kicks in karate tournaments and trust me, nothing is worse then getting your breath and your movement taken away.

Diegonightmare
01-17-2010, 11:32 PM
I've never really taken a shot to the liver - and I'm certain it's very painful - but from my understanding, unless it's a truck that hits you, you are probably fine after a little while and no lasting damage.

This, in contrast to a Cro Cop (PRIDE era Cro Cop) LHK or an Overeem flying knee. I think Ramma is right - you are not the same person again after taking one of those.

stevequalude
01-18-2010, 01:43 AM
the way royce did againts hughes ..fucked up arm then pounded into the mat but i guess its a morale victory cause he didnt tap..or mmy arm snapped by frankie Mir

notBJpenn
01-19-2010, 02:30 AM
I should of added Bump and Grind by Couture to the list, I would just feel dirty after that.

TheDoucheyWun
01-19-2010, 02:43 AM
Cro Cop's LHK for sureeeee

cnlclink
01-20-2010, 10:23 PM
Liver shot, it doesn't hurt to get knocked out and if my skull was crushed from Cro Cop or Ubereem I doubt I would wake up from it anyway. A liver shot I'd be awake for, just terrible pain--->Cro Cop vs Ernesto Hoost

evergleam
01-21-2010, 11:14 PM
I picked LHK from CC.

Although falling asleep during a fight with Kalib Starnes as he runs away from me would be pretty bad too....

lwbrewer
01-22-2010, 11:19 AM
You forgot belly squash by Roy Nelson