PDA

View Full Version : Boxing Legend James Toney Calls Out Dana Again !!! CALLS OUT KIMBO , CHUCK LIDELL

OutlawRicky
02-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Boxing Legend James Toney calls out Dana White , Simba Spice , Lesnar , and Chick Lidell !!! He calls Lidell Dana's Girlfriend.

EXPLODES ON SPORTS SOUP LOL.....

YouTube - james toney calls out dana white on sports soup (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnUKkWNeI60&feature=player_embedded)

OutlawRicky
02-13-2010, 11:55 PM
You gotta love his persistence !!!!

Simba Slice ?
Chick Lidell ?

LMFAO

Pasha K
02-14-2010, 07:53 AM
Why he calls Kimbo as Simba?

pdx_boxer503
02-14-2010, 09:26 PM
LOL that gave me a good laugh maybe now Dana will take him seriously

OutlawRicky
02-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Why he calls Kimbo as Simba?

Good question LOL .

You gotta love Lights Out .... lol

Pasha K
02-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Unfortunately it seems that trash talking its a great way to gain attention, so that is why Toney talks like that.
But on the other hand, how he can say "f*** you" to dana White and then expect to be signed and receive a lot of money from him?
Dana is a douche himself and talks a lot of stupid stuff, but he is not idiot. This man is a little bit pathetic, its like I want a job and I try to get it by saying to the boss "Fuck you, if you are a man then sign me"...Damn, do you think I will be signed? If the boss has a little bit of brain of course not.

Xanatos
02-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Sign him for one fight, give him enough money to make him happy, then throw him at any of ufc's top tier heavyweights. see hoe he feels after that.

flashbang
02-23-2010, 02:43 AM
Let Cain kick the crap out of him. Cain has great boxing skills and wrestling skills so he could stand with him if he wanted or take him to the ground. I think anybody in the UFC would crush him but I think Cain would be the most fun to watch.