PDA

View Full Version : Fights I NEED to see

M Stabs People
02-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Good morning,

I've been getting into watching MMA for 6 -7 months now and i'm basically catching whatever i can on tv. I know that i've missed out on some amazing fights and i'd like to hear some suggestions of "Must See" fights. Old, new, whatever, whenever, I can appreciate it all. Additionally, i'd like to hear what is currently your favorite fight?

Thanks!

TBEAR
02-19-2010, 04:36 PM
You tube the Pride fights with Big nog, Wandy, Hendo, Crocop, Fedor. and you can see all the hype and why people say i want the pride version of wandy or CC

Also, UFC fights
Hughes v trigg 2
Chuck tito 1
Penn v hughes
Penn vs Machida--not a ufc fight

Man there is alot of them but this will give you a start

KevoOnTheRadio
02-19-2010, 04:39 PM
Big Nog/Cro Cop
Cro Cop/Wanderlie Silva II
Silva/Rampage I and II
Gomi/Diaz
Karo/Diaz
Karo/Diego
Cro Cop/Fedor
Silva/Hendo
Frank Shamrock/Tito Ortiz

And Fedorlie Gomipierre knows the link for this bad ass Fedor highlight video. If you ask him really really nice, he might hook you up.

Should we start hazing new members like this guy? Just curious....

TBEAR
02-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Should we start hazing new members like this guy? Just curious

Atleast he cares enough to want to see the old but good fights...and is not total on the "UFC Bandwagon"

Ie Rogan saying that forrest v bonner was the best fight ever....lol

KevoOnTheRadio
02-19-2010, 05:07 PM
And how did I forget Chuck/Wandy?! But watch that after watching a bunch of highlights of both guys. That was you can appreciate the epicness of the fight.

M Stabs People
02-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Atleast he cares enough to want to see the old but good fights...and is not total on the "UFC Bandwagon"

Ie Rogan saying that forrest v bonner was the best fight ever....lol

You're right, i'm not on the UFC bandwagon, (or WEC), they're just the most easily accessible from my tv, now that my stepson is done college i get my laptop back and can check out more fights. I did notice that the last 2 Fridays in a row spike was playing old pride fights but my girl had the dvr full so i couldn't snag them, hopefully spike keeps replaying them so i can check them out. Some of these fights sound like they're going to be awesome!

Lol @ the hazing comment, I thought all the of log in issues WAS the hazing! A great example is what TBEAR just said about Forrest vs Bonner, I'd like to know whats so funny about that, i don't even know who Bonner is! (Yes i know who Forrest is, lol) And like someone above me said, I have heard people say the pride version of wandy or cc, and no, i don't know what i mean. I have only seen Wandy in UFC fights and he looks like a pretty nasty dude! I thought i read on these forums somewhere that Wandy was undefeated for 5 years, i don't remember how many fights the person said but undefeated for 5 years is a pretty good record imo!

TBEAR
02-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Wandy went 5 years 18 and0 with 14 KTFO.
He is a true legend you tube him and all the fight that Kevo and I said and you will see the "pride version' of CC and Wandy. They were both the scariest men alive...truly violent ko's it is GREAT

You can PM me when you get through these fights and there is more I can go back through and find for you.

O yeah and Forrest v Bonner was a good fight well worth watching....the part that made it funn was that it is no where close to the best fight ever IMO

Y2JUBAE
02-19-2010, 07:12 PM
My favorite in the past couple years is actually Machida/Shogun...

However, if you just want some good brawls, just google anything with Wandy or Tank. Those two love to brawl. Tank needs to stop though lol...

Did he ever fight Butterbean?

TBEAR
02-19-2010, 07:20 PM
No butterbean pulled out i think

Tank v steve Nomark (ithink is how to spell) was a huge KTFO

M Stabs People
02-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Wandy went 5 years 18 and0 with 14 KTFO.
He is a true legend you tube him and all the fight that Kevo and I said and you will see the "pride version' of CC and Wandy. They were both the scariest men alive...truly violent ko's it is GREAT

You can PM me when you get through these fights and there is more I can go back through and find for you.

O yeah and Forrest v Bonner was a good fight well worth watching....the part that made it funn was that it is no where close to the best fight ever IMO

That's pretty awesome, I definitely think wandy is one of the ugliest dudes alive lol. I was shocked to hear that he was married and had kids, that's 1 brave chick! Thanks for all the help you guys, it really sucks that i wasn't able to see any of this stuff when it actually took place but i'm grateful that there are people around here that can point me in the right direction. I'll definitely send you a pm after i get to check those out. It is pretty cool that i don't have to wait for any of these fights to take place though, I was going crazy waiting to see the Penn/Sanchez fight!

My favorite in the past couple years is actually Machida/Shogun...

That fight was great! That was the first time i had seen those guys fight. Those guys kick so hard it's ridiculous, i remember those two exchanging body kicks and only after a few of Machida's kicks Shogun's side was pretty red, and the same back to Machida. I've noticed that i refer to that fight often in conversation because they both seemed to have pretty effective styles that looked pretty different. Sorry i don't know what Arts either of these guys study, but it was clear to me that they were both great at what they do. I remember during that fight that Rogan said something along the lines of "Machida is like a video game character, and that's why everybody loves him" I didn't particularly understand quite what he meant but as the fight went on i could kind of see what he was trying to say. I don't recall seeing any fighters up to the point of that fight choose a stance quite like Machida's. I did see a highlight video of Shogun that was pretty awesome, it wasn't edited well, just a bunch of clips of Shogun landing big hits, but i have to say that his, he has one of the sickest diving punches i've ever seen, i don't know what the particular punch is called but he seems to do it when his opponent is on the ground and he is standing, he finds an opening between their legs, jumps through and POW!

I've also been trying to find out if Rampage and Evans have had a fight, i've seen all the crap between them and i'd love to see that fight, but have they ever fought?

rexthedog
02-19-2010, 09:06 PM
clay guida vs tyson griffin
clay guida vs diego sanchez
clay guida vs roger huerta (who said guida was boring?? :) )

josh burkman vs karo

some awesome finishes -

josh burkman vs dustin hazlett
chael sonnen vs damian maia
pete sell vs scott smith
anderson silva vs tony fryklund
anderson silva vs gono

nick diaz vs takanori gomi
fedor vs fujita
fedor vs randleman
rampage vs arona

all the old pride videos of shogun, wanderlei, cro cop, fedor

there was a class cro cop first round KO highlight video but i can't find it

plus eddie alvarez vs joachim hansen

M Stabs People
02-19-2010, 09:31 PM
clay guida vs diego sanchez

This was the fight that got me into MMA, Guida and Sanchez were awesome in that fight. That is definitely one of my top 5 fights of all time! When Guida ate that kick and went to get up immediately i thought "wow is this guy for real?!" and of course sanchez's striking is awesome!
When those guys were staring each other down at the beginning of the fight i thought they were going to just grow scales and start breathing fire at each other! lol those are definitely some amped up dudes! I'll check out the fights you suggested as well rex, thanks!

TBEAR
02-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Page and evans have not fought yet....due this spring. They had a fight but Page pulled out to make the A team movie....so we will see

Hit me up anytime you have a question and I will help anyway I can

And nice to see your rep GROWING...i THINK IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A STRAIGHT SHOOTER AND NOT TRYING TO FLY BY ON THE THREE ufc EVENTS YOU HAVE SEEN......gREAT TO HAVE YOU ON HERE AND STAY TRUE BRO.

sorry about the caps wrong button i guess. You know two fingers can make a mistake. lol

rexthedog
02-19-2010, 10:16 PM
i wish i was watching all those fights for the first time again :)

M Stabs People
02-19-2010, 11:25 PM
Page and evans have not fought yet....due this spring. They had a fight but Page pulled out to make the A team movie....so we will see

Hit me up anytime you have a question and I will help anyway I can

And nice to see your rep GROWING...i THINK IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A STRAIGHT SHOOTER AND NOT TRYING TO FLY BY ON THE THREE ufc EVENTS YOU HAVE SEEN......gREAT TO HAVE YOU ON HERE AND STAY TRUE BRO.

sorry about the caps wrong button i guess. You know two fingers can make a mistake. lol

Lol Rampage in the a team, is he playing murdock?! lol j/k wow i can't wait to see that! I think BA vs Evans is going to be an amazing fight!

Thanks a lot! This place has been great, i don't get to hang with anyone that's into MMA or anything like that so i always have this stuff sitting in the front of my mind with no one to talk to about it. I'm really not trying to come on here and noob it up with a bunch of crap, I have every intention of being a productive member of this community. It's been such a long time since i've had the chance to speak with people that are into Martial Arts and i couldn't be happier! Thanks again to everyone!

I also wanted to say that some of the people around here have the best sigs i've ever seen, great to see a wide variety of humor here!

Fedorlei Gomipierre
02-20-2010, 12:08 AM
From the early years:
Royce Gracie/Kimo
Mark Coleman/Maurice Smith
Pete Williams/Mark Coleman(Mike Goldberg mentions this fight ALOT on PPV)
Anything with Bas Rutten, maybe his fight vs. Tsyoshi Kosaka
The entire PRIDE Grand Prix 2000 for an old school look at Pride

From during the PRIDE/UFC heyday:
Wand/Rampage II
Wand/Sakuraba 1,2,3
Wand/Yoshida 1
Wand/Dan Henderson 2
Fedor/Randleman
Fedor/Coleman 1
Fedor/Nog III
Fedor/Crocop
Big Nog/Crocop
Big Nog/Coleman
Big Nog/Bob Sapp
Matt Hughes/Carlos Newton 2
Ken Shamrock/Tito Ortiz 1
Don Frye/Yoshihiro Takayama(probably the most awesome fight EVER!)
Randy Couture/Rizzo I, 2
Gomi/Nick Diaz
Randy Couture/Tito Ortiz
Heath Herring/Big Nog 1,2,3
Crocop/Aleks Emelianenko, Ibragim Magomedov, Dos Caras, Wand II

And from the current era:
Fedor/Arlovski
GSP/Penn II
GSP/Serra 1,2
GSP/Jon Fitch or Alves to see utter domination
Anderson Silva/Dan Henderson or Franklin 2
Huerta/Guida
Guida/Sanchez
Randy Couture/Big Nog
Brock Lesnar/Frank Mir 2
Lyoto Machida/Shogun Rua
Diego Sanchez/Karo Parysian
Diego Sanchez/Nick Diaz
Stout/Fisher 1,2
Tito/Forrest 1,2
Dan Henderson/Michael Bisping(greatest KO EVER)
Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar 1 is pretty much the biggest fight for North American MMA ever.
Chuck/Randy 1,2,3
Randy/Sylvia
Hamill/Bisping

TBEAR
02-20-2010, 12:24 AM
From the early years:
Royce Gracie/Kimo
Mark Coleman/Maurice Smith
Pete Williams/Mark Coleman(Mike Goldberg mentions this fight ALOT on PPV)
Anything with Bas Rutten, maybe his fight vs. Tsyoshi Kosaka
The entire PRIDE Grand Prix 2000 for an old school look at Pride

From during the PRIDE/UFC heyday:
Wand/Rampage II
Wand/Sakuraba 1,2,3
Wand/Yoshida 1
Wand/Dan Henderson 2
Fedor/Randleman
Fedor/Coleman 1
Fedor/Nog III
Fedor/Crocop
Big Nog/Crocop
Big Nog/Coleman
Big Nog/Bob Sapp
Matt Hughes/Carlos Newton 2
Ken Shamrock/Tito Ortiz 1
Don Frye/Yoshihiro Takayama(probably the most awesome fight EVER!)
Randy Couture/Rizzo I, 2
Gomi/Nick Diaz
Randy Couture/Tito Ortiz
Heath Herring/Big Nog 1,2,3
Crocop/Aleks Emelianenko, Ibragim Magomedov, Dos Caras, Wand II

And from the current era:
Fedor/Arlovski
GSP/Penn II
GSP/Serra 1,2
GSP/Jon Fitch or Alves to see utter domination
Anderson Silva/Dan Henderson or Franklin 2
Huerta/Guida
Guida/Sanchez
Randy Couture/Big Nog
Brock Lesnar/Frank Mir 2
Lyoto Machida/Shogun Rua
Diego Sanchez/Karo Parysian
Diego Sanchez/Nick Diaz
Stout/Fisher 1,2
Tito/Forrest 1,2
Dan Henderson/Michael Bisping(greatest KO EVER)
Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar 1 is pretty much the biggest fight for North American MMA ever.
Chuck/Randy 1,2,3
Randy/Sylvia
Hamill/Bisping

Damn how long did it take to pull most of them up? If that was off your head you are great

Fedorlei Gomipierre
02-20-2010, 12:42 AM
I just thought of the biggest fighters of the time and my favourite fighters and what their best fights are. It's basically nearly ALL Wand, Randy, Nog, Fedor and then the best fights I could think of. I'm pretty encylopediaish and the only thing I did was check Wikipedia for PRIDE GRAND PRIX, to make sure it was 2000, not 01....

Without a word of a lie, it took me about ten minutes if even that..

TBEAR
02-20-2010, 12:44 AM
Nice job... you just missed some of the Hughes fights for a clean sweep IMO

IraVirus
02-20-2010, 12:47 AM
Great list Fedorlei... I'd add a couple to it...
Yves Edwards vs Josh Thompson
Genki Sudo Vs Royler Gracie
Nick Diaz Vs Robbie Lawler/Sanchez
Shogun vs Rampage
Sakuraba Vs Renzo Gracie
Wand Vs Cro Crop 1&2
Gilbert Melendez Vs Josh Thompson
Chuck Liddell Vs Vernon Tiger
There's more... Im just thinkin about some of my favorites..

TBEAR
02-20-2010, 12:54 AM
Great list Fedorlei... I'd add a couple to it...
Yves Edwards vs Josh Thompson
Genki Sudo Vs Royler Gracie
Nick Diaz Vs Robbie Lawler/Sanchez
Shogun vs Rampage
Sakuraba Vs Renzo Gracie
Wand Vs Cro Crop 1&2
Gilbert Melendez Vs Josh Thompson
Chuck Liddell Vs Vernon Tiger
There's more... Im just thinkin about some of my favorites..

Almost all of these were said on page 1 but thanks for helping.......JK great imput.......it feels good to help.....When I started several years ago (ten years ago in training in MT and BJJ) I got no help

SpartanGhost
02-20-2010, 01:01 AM
i would say go to best buy and pick up as many pride dvds that you can

valheruking
02-20-2010, 01:04 AM
Can't go wrong with nearly any Joachim Hansen fight.

Tyreas
02-20-2010, 01:12 AM
When drunk...

Quarry v Starnes

Loop the good parts.

Pasha K
02-20-2010, 01:45 AM
BTW any one knows where I can see Minowaman vs Baroni 2?

Tyreas
02-20-2010, 02:04 AM
BTW any one knows where I can see Minowaman vs Baroni 2?

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it (http://www.megavideo.com/?v=LSO0382C)

53 minutes in roughly

Fedorlei Gomipierre
02-20-2010, 03:00 AM
I may be in the minority and I didn't care to include it in my list, but if I had to watch one MMA fight, I'd be hardpressed to not pick Frye/Shamrock from PRIDE. Such a sick feud. Probably would have to say Ortiz/Couture is the best fight I've ever seen. Randy is just invincible. Fedor/Arlovski is the best finish IMO and Sakuraba should be required viewing for every MMA fan!

Pasha K
02-20-2010, 05:24 AM
My list:

Aleksander Emelianenko vs Serguei Kharitonov
Mirko vs Wanderlei 1 and 2
Fedor vs Mirko
Fedor vs Nogueira (all the fights)
Gilbert Melendez vs Josh Thompson (their last fight)
Sakuraba vs Royce Gracie
Alan belcher vs Akiyama

M Stabs People
02-23-2010, 09:14 PM
You tube the Pride fights with Big nog, Wandy, Hendo, Crocop, Fedor. and you can see all the hype and why people say i want the pride version of wandy or CC

Also, UFC fights
Hughes v trigg 2
Chuck tito 1
Penn v hughes
Penn vs Machida--not a ufc fight

Man there is alot of them but this will give you a start

I'll be working my way through all the fights suggested and if it's cool i'd like to reply to this thread for further discussion. I'm new here and i don't mean to mess up the flow of things so if it isn't cool just let me know.

I just watched Chuck vs Tito 1 and 2 during my lunch break, wow Chucks strikes are nuts! lol Lots of nasty combos and a sweet kick from Chuck in the first match were awesome. In the second match there was a nasty left from Chuck in the first round that really made Tito think twice, i was surprised that he didn't get ko'ed from that! It's weird to see someone like Tito get beat like that, i had no idea which way these fights were going to go so i was pretty excited to see the conclusion! Did these guys fight a 3rd time?

TBEAR
02-24-2010, 09:32 AM
Chcuk V Tito three is after this season of the TUF i think this spring

and yes Chucks comdos were very very good

mattc25
02-24-2010, 02:21 PM
...I posted Pride 20 Cro Cop vs. Wand 1.... in their special rules match. Great fight imo.

M Stabs People
02-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Chcuk V Tito three is after this season of the TUF i think this spring

and yes Chucks comdos were very very good

Awesome i can't wait to see that, i'm looking forward to seeing the next season of TUF i've caught some reruns from the last season and it seemed pretty cool, wes sims is hilarious lol.

beau420
02-25-2010, 05:45 AM
Wikipedia is your friend.

YouTube - GenghisConMMA's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/GenghisConMMA) has amazing videos...compilations of fights/tournaments and what happened.

Different rules between Japan and the Unified Rules make for different gameplans...I always found that interesting. Like a downed opponent in the UFC, a guy usually rushes in to full guard or throws a jumping punch like Bisping did on Henderson, but in old Pride fights or more recently, in DREAM or Sengoku (Pride's successors) or in other Japanese promotions, guys try some crazy shit sometimes, jumping stomps, butt splash (Mark Hunt) weird backward flipping stomps. Then there is North South position, where in North America, it's a stalemate or the refs stand them up because they can't knee....but in Japan, someone's head, shoulders and neck are taking hella-knees.

Keep reading, keep your mind open, cause you eventually will think a fight is going to be a blowout, only to be completely wrong. Anything can happen.

M Stabs People
02-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the tip beau! i checked out the channel and subscribed!

I haven't had much time to post about recent fights i've seen, but last night i got to watch Herring vs Nog @ the 1st Pride HW championship on 11/3/01.

First, did Nog have some kind of back surgery? I noticed that he has what looks like a surgery depression on his right side under his shoulder.

So, this was my first time seeing both of these guys in action and WOW!!! What an awesome fight this was Nog has some great stand up, and Herring has some powerful low kicks! At one point Nog went for the single leg, couldn't get the takedown, so he hangs onto it really tight under his right arm and uses his left to get it. I couldn't help but laugh when i saw that, the look on Nog's face was like "eh, just another day at the office" lol. Nog unleashes this crazy right that puts herring down, they start working around for position and then things get interesting. In the last 30 seconds of that round they were all over the place on the mat, it went like this:
Nog gets side mount at 35 sec, full mount with awesome strikes at 28 sec, @ 25 Nog gets herrings back and attempts an armbar, it doesn't work out, Herring rolls and now HE'S ON TOP! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! That was the end of the round and i was totally hyped at this point lol. In round 2 Herring eats some really great strikes from Nog, punches/knees, and i have to say, Herring can take a punch/knee, or 10 lol. They go to the floor, Nog puts this vicegrip body triangle on him and man i started to feel bad for Herring. I don't usually feel bad for fighters but i never saw a body triangle like that i mean Nog was squeezing the life out of him! Herring was looking completely exhausted, and somehow, Herring's on top again?!?! Then Herring answers with some strikes of his own!! (I'm going nuts at this point lol) And that ends round 2. Round 3, these guys are tired, i find myself yelling at the tv "HERRING STOP GIVING UP YOUR BACK MAN!!!! Nog has the back, starts with the knees to the head, and Herring was taking them like nothing happened! Herring starts landing quick short backfists and the fight comes to a conclusion. What a fight! I'm sure everyone here already knew that Nog won that fight, but yeah, Nog won that fight lol.

I caught this on an episode of best of pride, the next fight was Wandy vs Kondo, which i don't have time to talk about because my boss is reading over my shoulder, saying what i'm typing out loud lol, I gotta get back to work, but i'll post some thoughts on that Wandy vs Kondo match later on.

And again, thank you to everyone that has contributed to this thread, i really can't say how much i appreciate it, but i truly do!

TBEAR
02-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Nogs scar is from he was hit by a car when he was little...yes I mean it HIT by a CAR

Fedorlei Gomipierre
02-26-2010, 06:40 PM
Big Nog > Truck

One-Way
02-26-2010, 09:48 PM
I might get shit for saying this but...
Spike is a good place to start. They run the UFC greatest KO's series which shows some good variety and will get you a little name familiar. UFC unleashed shows a good variety of fights too. I think it is great that Spike is playing best of pride too! Like some others have said, wikipedia is great to get a little history. Youtube has stuff too. fololow fightfinder too to get an idea of the people your favorite fighters have fought. Did you know that you can link any mma fighter to another through other fighters? Poor example: BJ Penn - Tim Sylvia (reading and article about him today lol)...BJ->Machida->shogun->Chuck->randy->Timmah!

Welcome to the worlds greatest sport! There is a lot of history for such a young sport.

beau420
02-26-2010, 10:22 PM
I might get shit for saying this but...
Spike is a good place to start. They run the UFC greatest KO's series which shows some good variety and will get you a little name familiar. UFC unleashed shows a good variety of fights too. I think it is great that Spike is playing best of pride too! Like some others have said, wikipedia is great to get a little history. Youtube has stuff too. fololow fightfinder too to get an idea of the people your favorite fighters have fought. Did you know that you can link any mma fighter to another through other fighters? Poor example: BJ Penn - Tim Sylvia (reading and article about him today lol)...BJ->Machida->shogun->Chuck->randy->Timmah!

Welcome to the worlds greatest sport! There is a lot of history for such a young sport.

Very true. Every organization will put there bias towards their product....watching all the UFC specials on Spike would work. Just take into consideration that most guys fought other places first...a bunch from Vale Tudo...Brazil with headbutts and crazy shit...near riots and guys going out of the ring, guy fighting with earring, gets ripped out and throw to the crowd...Herring fought there and pretty much evolved there first...fighting with Coleman's team...the Americans...Henderson was there...Kevin Randleman....and you should watch the Russian guys that fought in Vale Tudo as well, Igor Vovchanchyn was fighting there too...just before or around when PRIDE started. Really shows how the sport evolved and everything started to get together.

That's what the UFC and Pride shows on Spike TV don't talk much about or explain. All the guys that are roiding up...looking huge and destroying and getting gassed...shows how the refs have changed.

It would be really nice if all fighters had a documentary with backstory and all there fights.

One that I haven't seen much of were the Rings fights in Japan...I guess what I'm saying is looking at a fighters record and how who beat who doesn't really show how tough and crazy some of these guys fights were. Seeing Round 2 KO or Submission (armbar) doesn't really show how close or insane some of those fights were.

Some people just see stats and numbers and make conclusions, but it's hard to be that biased or persuaded once you've seen what some of these guys have gone through to get where they are...

TBEAR
02-28-2010, 01:50 PM
i also forgot a great stand up war between Marcus davis and chris lytle from UFC 93 a must see

RonPaulForPeace
03-03-2010, 08:53 PM
you need to watch shogun verse lil nog, this in my eyes was one of the best fights ever, hendo vs big nog is a great one as well, come to think of you should watch all shoguns fights from pride, the guy was a beast, trust me atleast watch shogun vs lil nog you wont be disappointed trust me

RonPaulForPeace
03-03-2010, 09:01 PM
heres a good list dude pm later let me know if you got a chance to check them out and what ya thought,
shogun v lil nog
hendo v big nog 2
hendo v bisping great ko
shogun v rampage
wandy vs rampage 1 and 2
chuck v rampage 1
barnett v nog
big nog v cro cop

marko
03-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Check out :

Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler
Chris Lytle vs Robbie Lawler
Roger Huerta vs Leonard Garcia
GSP vs Sean Sherk
GSP vs Hughes 2
Spencer Fisher vs Matt Wyman (great finish)
Paul Taylor vs Paul Kelly

marko
03-05-2010, 01:29 AM
Did anybody mention Diego Sanchez vs Nick Diaz ?? Great transitions on the ground !

TBEAR
03-05-2010, 01:33 AM
Thanks to everyone for helping him....and welcoming him to our family

remeber we have some bastered childern in here LOL..........HELLL I maybe one and not know it

M Stabs People
03-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Lol yes, thanks to everyone, this week's been pretty busy for me so i haven't been around but i did catch a few fights that i hope to discuss with you guys this weekend! TBEAR you da man!

M Stabs People
03-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Damn i just watched Wandy vs Crocop 1 & 2. OMFG! It was a little scary seeing Wandy getting knocked out and knocked around, up until today i haven't seen much of him but everything i have seen has been him just destroying his opponent. The only other time i've seen CC was his loss to Gabriel Gonzaga, so it was nice to see the other side of CC.

TBEAR
03-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Damn i just watched Wandy vs Crocop 1 & 2. OMFG! It was a little scary seeing Wandy getting knocked out and knocked around, up until today i haven't seen much of him but everything i have seen has been him just destroying his opponent. The only other time i've seen CC was his loss to Gabriel Gonzaga, so it was nice to see the other side of CC.

Yes CC was a beast....now to see the other side of Wandy watch Wandy v rampage 1 and 2

M Stabs People
03-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Yes CC was a beast....now to see the other side of Wandy watch Wandy v rampage 1 and 2

Lol awesome, i will! I get excited just seeing the fighters names, my problem is that i like so many of these guys, it's hard to say who i hope wins. Wandy vs Rampage? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that wandy came out on top for the first and that rampage came out on top for the second. I can't wait to watch those! I'll catch those after work today! Spike's got some UFC on tonight so i'll be nabbing that on the dvr and hopefully i'll be getting some pride dvds soon!

TBEAR
03-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Lol awesome, i will! I get excited just seeing the fighters names, my problem is that i like so many of these guys, it's hard to say who i hope wins. Wandy vs Rampage? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that wandy came out on top for the first and that rampage came out on top for the second. I can't wait to watch those! I'll catch those after work today! Spike's got some UFC on tonight so i'll be nabbing that on the dvr and hopefully i'll be getting some pride dvds soon!

I wish I was watch Wandy v rampage 1 and for sure 2 for the first time... it will be great for you... Classic Wandy

M Stabs People
03-15-2010, 09:29 PM
WOW! The Wandy vs Rampage fights are crazy!!! I have to get them on dvd lol!! Work has been surprisingly busy for me lately so i haven't been able to watch or post as much as i'd like too, hopefully that changes this week!

TBEAR
03-15-2010, 10:58 PM
^^^Wandy v Page 1 and 2 are classics and you know why we want the Pride Wandy back !!!!!