PDA

View Full Version : Cain vs Dos Santos

Pasha K
02-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Who you think would take this one?
For me it would actually be a great great match, and IMO if JDS beats Gonzaga maybe this bout is going to happen.

For some reason I think JDS would win this one.

frogman
02-21-2010, 06:59 PM
i got JDS on this one
imo JDS has a great head movement and speed to KO GG

GG is some inconsistent on his performance

Fedorlei Gomipierre
02-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Cigano's boxing is retardedly slick and has the power and speed to probably challenge Cain on the feet. He's got a big size advantage, yet we haven't seen his groundgame to this point. Cain really impressed last night on his feet by knocking out the ironjaw of Big Nog, however I'm not too sure that fight wasn't more a case of "fathertime" than Cain's utter dominance, but he looked to have really cleaned up his striking leaps and bounds.

I'll take JDS right now because of his size and superior technical striking, however if Cain were able to secure a takedown, I'd be curious to see how Cigano would respond. We'll see how he does vs. Napao, but I'm quite confident size and hand speed would be too much for Cain.

JDS via Rd. 1 TKO.

TBEAR
02-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Cain gets KO.... JDS is fast enought to catch Cain on the way in and KO him.... Plus I think JDS (BJJ Blackbelt +plus rolls with Nog) I dont think Cain want on the ground...

Ethier way IMO, JDS wins by KO or sub

dan the man 67
02-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Who you think would take this one?
For me it would actually be a great great match, and IMO if JDS beats Gonzaga maybe this bout is going to happen.

For some reason I think JDS would win this one.

This thread was already created.....you should use the "search" function before creating new threads.

http://www.mmanews.com/forums/mma-dream-matches/38785-cain-velasquez-vs-junior-dos-santos.html

Black
03-14-2010, 11:59 PM
It would be awesome fight , I don't know how good wrestler Cigano is , but he is full of suprises...I got JDS in this one...

TheDoucheyWun
10-27-2010, 08:39 AM
how many you now taking cain?

carbondioxide830
10-28-2010, 07:24 AM
this guy