PDA

View Full Version : k1 mayem at the mirage 2 PPV

ThaiRoundhouse
06-19-2006, 07:30 PM
I can't decide whether or not to order the mayhem at the mirage 2 ppv. has or is anybody ordering it. is it supposed to be worth the money? I am just disappointed that feitosa is not in it. I have the 2005 battle at the belagio at it was bad ass. how does it compare?

Kass101
06-21-2006, 02:09 AM
are u talking about the vegas show that happened a couple months ago? according to k1 there might be another upcoming show in vegas before total elimination but its not confirmed yet.

ThaiRoundhouse
06-25-2006, 01:16 AM
are u talking about the vegas show that happened a couple months ago? according to k1 there might be another upcoming show in vegas before total elimination but its not confirmed yet.
yeah, I know it was a little bit ago but they just now started showing it on paper view like a week ago and can't decide whether or not to order it. I think the next K1 is supposed to be either seoul or las vegas, looking foward to that too.

Kass101
06-25-2006, 03:32 AM
the only k1 you should worry about is the k1 max ppv on the 30th which to crown the 2006 max champion. k1 max is so much better then the big guys its not even funny. the seoul card looks pretty good for k1 though as its titled revenge and they have some very solid bouts on that card its a lot bette then the cards theve had lately.

ThaiRoundhouse
06-30-2006, 09:30 AM
the only k1 you should worry about is the k1 max ppv on the 30th which to crown the 2006 max champion. k1 max is so much better then the big guys its not even funny. the seoul card looks pretty good for k1 though as its titled revenge and they have some very solid bouts on that card its a lot bette then the cards theve had lately.
never seen a k1 max. thanx for the info