PDA

View Full Version : Rematch of Old White Man vs Black Man from Bus Fight on Strikeforce?

Xtremo
03-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Yall seen the video of some old white guy kicking some black dude's butt in a bus, right?
The old guy is known as Vietnam Tom or Epic Beard Man...he was interviewed by some radioshow dude (JV) in the street...JV said that the black dude (Michael) was gonna kick Epic Beard Man's butt in a rematch...JV said that he knows some of the people from Strikeforce and he wants to make a fight between Michael and the Epic Beard Man on Showtime...I would like to see it just for fun, but at the same time, Strikeforce would pretty much turn into a circus, (if it wasn't already)...

anyways, I also found this video...its pretty kool too...

YouTube - EPIC BEARD MAN UFC FIGHT (original and best) AC Transit Bus Fight Guy .wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BDXPkNq6xo&feature=related)

EDIT: the fight is not gonna want to be made that JV dude...
so who would take it in a rematch?

Jaydo06
03-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Probably Epic Beard Man again, via. LHK.

mma #1 fan
03-03-2010, 06:51 PM
come on man even strikforce wont put this on tv

The Sensational One
03-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Lol prolly beard man

Pasha K
03-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Despite that I think that Sf has been doing a lot of bullshit lately, I really dont think they are going to do this.

Because even Canseco is a great fighter compared to them, Canseco is at least a black belt in Taekwon Do LOL.
And who is this Epic Beard Man? He looks like a tough dude for sure, but he has nothing to do in a professional sport. And the little snoopy who got his ass kicked? He already showed his great skills in that bus fight LMAO

BTW Epic Beard man is apparently 67 years old, he is very old for this.

I personally think all this comments were just a joke, because a match between them 2 would be an atrocious thing and would put MMA in a horrible place.

Xtremo
03-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Despite that I think that Sf has been doing a lot of bullshit lately, I really dont think they are going to do this.

Because even Canseco is a great fighter compared to them, Canseco is at least a black belt in Taekwon Do LOL.
And who is this Epic Beard Man? He looks like a tough dude for sure, but he has nothing to do in a professional sport. And the little snoopy who got his ass kicked? He already showed his great skills in that bus fight LMAO

BTW Epic Beard man is apparently 67 years old, he is very old for this.

I personally think all this comments were just a joke, because a match between them 2 would be an atrocious thing and would put MMA in a horrible place.

I completely agree, but I just thought it was worth mentioning (well not really)... The guy who wanted the fight to happen just wanted to make millions of $$$$$$$$$

I knew the fight was never going to happen though...