PDA

View Full Version : The New Kimbo?

Pasha K
03-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Anyone knows who is "Dada 5000"?
I have seen some videos on You Tube, and he is like Kimbo. He fights bums, he organizes fights between bums, and apparently some days ago he already made his MMA debut!!!!
He seems even much more annoying than Kimbo

This is one of his "great" fights:

YouTube - DADA 5000 VS DUDE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbzcyuPiOaI)

Anyone has any information about him? Are we going to see Kimbo vs Dada as a UFC main event in 2011?

joeyP
03-08-2010, 09:33 PM
what a scrub

QOTSA420
03-08-2010, 09:49 PM
James Toney has an opponent

mma #1 fan
03-09-2010, 12:00 AM
he's just a squirrel looking to get his nut. I found better fights then the one you posted nothing i would pay

roaddawg
03-09-2010, 08:01 AM
I think the real streetfighter youre looking for is Level.
Look him up on Youtube. Hes with Kimbo and DaDa.

Hes now fighting pro (so far undefeated).

gotblood?
03-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Yeah, Level is pretty good streetboxer(I refuse to use the word 'streetfighter' because there are MANY rules in these "backyard brawling" events).

Dada 500 looks like an idiot, but he seems to handle himself well against the bouncers of Club Boca.

Similar to Kimbo, actually.

Level has some good skill, though. He trains MMA at a few Miami facilities.

roaddawg
03-10-2010, 01:31 PM
DaDa5000 is a beast too but I dont hes that much into MMA.
Now Level I can actually see in either SF/UFC if he keeps up his winning streak.

Chute_Boxe44
03-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Ugh

pdx_boxer503
03-12-2010, 11:23 PM
DaDa5000 is a beast too but I dont hes that much into MMA.
Now Level I can actually see in either SF/UFC if he keeps up his winning streak.

Level can't hang anywhere near the UFC. You're kidding, right? All three of his opponents haven't even won an MMA fight. As long as he keeps fighting bums he will keep his winning streak up though ill give you that.

roaddawg
03-13-2010, 02:42 AM
Level can't hang anywhere near the UFC. You're kidding, right? All three of his opponents haven't even won an MMA fight. As long as he keeps fighting bums he will keep his winning streak up though ill give you that.

LOL ok keep your eyes on him. He may not get in either org as quick as Kimbo but his time is coming especially with his rising fan base.

pdx_boxer503
03-13-2010, 09:30 PM
LOL ok keep your eyes on him. He may not get in either org as quick as Kimbo but his time is coming especially with his rising fan base.

I'll be rooting for him as well. Hell ill be rooting for anyone going into MMA coming from the streets. Not often you find a decent street fighter thats willing to discipline himself in a Martial Art. He seems like a pretty determined and motivated dude and hell if this guy can make it to the a top organization there will be other people looking at him saying to themselves, shit if this guy can do it, so can I! That documentary looked alright I might check that out.

lwbrewer
03-15-2010, 07:46 AM
His skill won't be whats used to determen if he make's it to the big leages. If he gets a large fan base that will be what gets him in sad but probely true

OutlawRicky
03-16-2010, 10:59 PM
Perfect candidate for James Toney Debut , Followed by a fight with Kimbo . Huge Ratings and great storyline.

Since Toney had no mma fights and his age , he wont fight the likes of Mir , Carwin , Lesnar , Couture , etc ... JMO

roaddawg
03-17-2010, 05:30 AM
His skill won't be whats used to determen if he make's it to the big leages. If he gets a large fan base that will be what gets him in sad but probely true

Level already has a growing fan base. In due time he will be there just like Kimbo as long as he keeps winning. Youtube Level.

pdx_boxer503
03-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Level already has a growing fan base. In due time he will be there just like Kimbo as long as he keeps winning. Youtube Level.

He wont be half as big as kimbo is/was. Kimbo actually had some fights with people I have actually heard of before. Level will be in SF at best if he gets a decent fan base and I doubt he will even make it that far. Would make for a really good rags to riches story though. Did I read that right??? Toney vs Level? This guy aint even in the same weight class as Toney or Kimbo

Pasha K
03-23-2010, 08:19 AM
. Kimbo actually had some fights with people I have actually heard of before.

Could you explain?
Because I cant believe you have heard about Big Mac, Afro, Adryan, Chico, The bouncer etc. They are nobodies, and they are very bad fighters actually, specially Adryan, I have never seen a tough guy "fight" like that, how is that you have heard about them?

The Sensational One
03-23-2010, 08:32 AM
Could you explain?
Because I cant believe you have heard about Big Mac, Afro, Adryan, Chico, The bouncer etc. They are nobodies, and they are very bad fighters actually, specially Adryan, I have never seen a tough guy "fight" like that, how is that you have heard about them?

Lol i was thinking the same thing.

Kimbo> Rampage
03-27-2010, 01:06 PM
ROFL at this shit, DADA 5000 isnt shit, atleast LEVEL is actually fighting now. He has some good power, but we will see how well he learns the mma game and what type of talent he really has against real fighters. not just knocking out some bitches.

Kimbo needs to step and quit bitching out of a fight with a true street legend.
YouTube - Kimbo Slice Calls Dan Quinn! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9L9m3jzpNU)

pdx_boxer503
03-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Could you explain?

No sounds like you know those guys better than me the only one i seen out of those is Kimbo and the big white russian guy. I was comparing Level and Kimbo's first MMA fights. Kimbo started out fighting Mercer and Tank Abbott at the beginning of his career. Those are relative names compared to the people Level has been fighting.

Kimbo> Rampage
03-30-2010, 02:43 AM
No sounds like you know those guys better than me the only one i seen out of those is Kimbo and the big white russian guy. I was comparing Level and Kimbo's first MMA fights. Kimbo started out fighting Mercer and Tank Abbott at the beginning of his career. Those are relative names compared to the people Level has been fighting.

Kimbo said he could beat anybody in the backyard stlye of fighting (bareknuckle boxing, no takedowns, kicks, etc.) then when mercer calls him out kimbo starts learning mma, meanwhile talking shit about he would knock mercer out. so when the fight happens he goes for a takedown right away and put in a guillotine. and you do know that kimbo's first few opponents were paid to lose. look at the power punch that knocked tank the fuck out that didnt even hit him. u know the gif im talkin about. Kimbo beating a bunch of bitches that dont know how to fight isnt worth shit. it just goes to show how little people know about fighting. Kimbo is a big draw. It was smart on his end to post all the videos online, but kimbo is a bitch with very little skill. I cant wait to see him get ktfo by a strong combination and not just the one punch from seth. Houston was scared of kimbo for some reason in there fight.

roaddawg
03-30-2010, 02:57 AM
Rampage can you provide a clip of the punch youre talking about that didn't hit?

Kimbo> Rampage
03-30-2010, 03:06 AM
i dont have it but it is infamous. Somebody please post the gif of tank getting ko'ed by that punch that didnt hit it. it has to be one of funniest iv seen.

roaddawg
03-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Here is the full fight.
Show me where in the time.

YouTube - Kimbo Vs. Tank Abbot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=974uIdN9Jz8)

Kimbo> Rampage
03-30-2010, 03:24 PM
the last punch thrown. a left hook that doesnt connect. Kimbo lands a jab right then the left where tank just falls stright down like a sack of bricks.

then again that is how tank falls when he gets ko'ed, combined with him gassing after the first 90 seconds.

please dont tell me your a kimbo fan. You seem to be one of the brighter posters here.

Sakara=Excitement
03-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Not sure why this thread is still going but everyone realizes that his fight is a fraud right? He was mounted and the ref stood them up, FROM FULL MOUNT. Dude would get waxed by anybody in the top 100. This can he fought almost beat him.

Pasha K
03-31-2010, 01:08 AM
please dont tell me your a kimbo fan. You seem to be one of the brighter posters here.

Ok, first of all yes, Roaddawg is a Kimbo fan.
About him being one of the brightest posters here....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, It seems that you have not being in this forum for a lot of time.

roaddawg
03-31-2010, 03:21 AM
the last punch thrown. a left hook that doesnt connect. Kimbo lands a jab right then the left where tank just falls stright down like a sack of bricks.

then again that is how tank falls when he gets ko'ed, combined with him gassing after the first 90 seconds.

Im not a Kimbo hater. He hasn't done anything to me or rubbed me the wrong way to make me hate on him.

Thanks for the clarifying the fake punch. Btw welcome to the forum.

Regards,

GSPvsSILVA2012
04-01-2010, 12:30 PM
What a joke, be an individual.

Kimbo> Rampage
04-01-2010, 05:41 PM
Dan Quinn would fuck those punks up. He has the balls to call any fighter out in a public restroom.