PDA

View Full Version : MY U.S. Title Fight

The Sword
03-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Hope everyone enjoys. The is my First Fight. The Guy I fought Had over 60 fights to his name

Part 1:
YouTube - WKKO U.S. title fight 2010, 133lbs Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJP-aoImx4E)

part 2:
YouTube - WKKO U.S. title fight 2010, 133lbs Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd7UgGtv9Do&feature=related)

Part 3:
YouTube - WKKO U.S. title fight 2010, 133lbs Part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-9RY3PeXI&feature=related)

Sakara=Excitement
03-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Good job man. Congrats on gettin in there. BTW, is Clay Guida in the corner? lol

The Sword
03-21-2010, 07:25 PM
^^ LOL! Thanks man.

Sakara=Excitement
03-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Was it an amateur bout? I noticed the headgear and stuff.

The Sword
03-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Yea. I wish I could go pro. I also wish the they would let me do boxing and MMA. but USA boxing told me no, they wont allow me to fight. and I not ready for MMA because of my Ground Game its Pretty weak but I'm working on it. so maybe one day. I hope. LOL!

2mcgrath
03-21-2010, 09:15 PM
cool congrats man,which one are you?

The Sword
03-21-2010, 09:17 PM
^^Thanks, RED Pants

TBEAR
03-28-2010, 07:00 AM
good job BRO

TheKidInside
05-17-2010, 12:09 PM
great job man, you did very good you just need a bit more work and experience, the kid definitely looked a lot more experienced and fierce. you should've used your stiff job a lot more and counted him coming in, but the theep was nice and great job overall! can't wait to see you with a belt around your waste! gonna put it on my podcast's site as well. check out www.knoqout.com later on tonight or maybe tomorrow morning at the latest :D send me a pm or e-mail me at Arthur@KnoqOut.com (don't have to spell it like that) with your bio and info so i could plug you on the show as well! as well as a little background about that kick boxing promotion! spank you

Black
05-17-2010, 12:46 PM
I don't know why you looked suprised with decision? I thought all three judges will give it to that guy , I mean draw no way... He tooked first two rounds( you got hited with some big shots) , and last round could go either way... You didn't use your reach advantage, but you will learn how to use it with time... nice fight...

The Sword
05-17-2010, 04:43 PM
great job man, you did very good you just need a bit more work and experience, the kid definitely looked a lot more experienced and fierce. you should've used your stiff job a lot more and counted him coming in, but the theep was nice and great job overall! can't wait to see you with a belt around your waste! gonna put it on my podcast's site as well. check out www.knoqout.com later on tonight or maybe tomorrow morning at the latest :D send me a pm or e-mail me at Arthur@KnoqOut.com (don't have to spell it like that) with your bio and info so i could plug you on the show as well! as well as a little background about that kick boxing promotion! spank you
Thanks man and yea, I get that info to you tonight or in the morning. Thanks bro.

The Sword
05-17-2010, 04:48 PM
I don't know why you looked suprised with decision? I thought all three judges will give it to that guy , I mean draw no way... He tooked first two rounds( you got hited with some big shots) , and last round could go either way... You didn't use your reach advantage, but you will learn how to use it with time... nice fight...
Thanks for the post. It was just Emotions man. I had to deal with alot of shit and life and sometimes that shit just comes out. I know I lost the fight. I did win the 3rd round on every score card, and aginst a guy who has had over 70 boxing\kickboxing matches to my 1, to me that was a victory in it self.

AmmsAcad
05-23-2010, 07:11 PM
great job man it takes alot to get in the ring. keep training until you reach your goal work hard and play hard

The Sword
05-25-2010, 12:49 PM
great job man it takes alot to get in the ring. keep training until you reach your goal work hard and play hard

Thanks man.

TheKidInside
05-27-2010, 01:01 AM
hey buddy i am recording my ufc 114 preview show tomorrow and will mention you sir :)

The Sword
05-27-2010, 12:02 PM
hey buddy i am recording my ufc 114 preview show tomorrow and will mention you sir :)
Cool.Thanks Man.

mmajudo
06-03-2010, 02:40 AM
very good...so for the MMA, are you going to improve your ground game and try Judo or BJJ ?

The Sword
06-03-2010, 07:35 AM
very good...so for the MMA, are you going to improve your ground game and try Judo or BJJ ?

Yea I've been doing that. I train with some pro MMA fighter and great wrestlers that really help me. The problem is with my disability the ground game is a little harder for me. but I'm working on it.

TheKidInside
06-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Can't wait to see your next fight man! p.s. I don't know if I told you, but I believe I shouted you out in episode 23 or 24...i think 24 :P

The Sword
06-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Can't wait to see your next fight man! p.s. I don't know if I told you, but I believe I shouted you out in episode 23 or 24...i think 24 :P
it was episode 24, thanks for the shout out it meant a lot man.

TheKidInside
06-03-2010, 12:41 PM
no doubt man! Hopefully you'll have a fight soon, can't wait to interview you on the air :)

The Sword
06-03-2010, 01:31 PM
no doubt man! Hopefully you'll have a fight soon, can't wait to interview you on the air :)
That would be sweet.

The Sword
06-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Yea I've been doing that. I train with some pro MMA fighter and great wrestlers that really help me. The problem is with my disability the ground game is a little harder for me. but I'm working on it.
I've had a couple of people pm me and ask me what disability I have, so I figure I share it with you guys. I have a Cerebral palsy and only have 50% or less use in my right side. If any one has any questions feel free to ask, I will answer them the best I can.