PDA

View Full Version : Dana White´s Video Blogs

Pasha K
03-25-2010, 09:31 AM
What do you think about his video blogs?
I watched the 2 blogs for UFC 111 and personally I think they are not good at all.
The first blog lasted 6 minutes, 5 of those minutes Dana was just mocking an idiot because they were flying to Canada and that dumb forgot his passport.
The second was a bit better but nothing special.
He doesnt show interesting things, he just complained of how they just slept 3 hours, answered some questions of fans and asked some people their predictions for UFC 111. That was all!!!

I have a question, Dana´s blogs have been always like this? Because many people like so much the blogs but for me they are awful.

notBJpenn
03-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Well they do have some nice tidbits of info, for instance Jon Jones winning 3 more fights and getting a title shot next year.

But yeah they are usually better, and they get better the closer it is to fight day but they're not amazing. It is kinda cool to see the behind the scenes stuff at the shows, and weighins and stuff.

Sniggles
03-25-2010, 10:29 AM
Yep, that's about all they are. Shows some of the fighters behind the scenes, like Rampage, Forrest and Florian have made several appearances on them.