PDA

View Full Version : Matt Serra picks GSP over Hardy, by Gound and Pound

King Dominus
03-26-2010, 01:26 PM
If you are watching MMA connected (Sportsnet Canada) this week. At the end of the show they ask random UFC fighters who will win the GSP/Hardy match. They come to Matt Serra and he said "GSP, probably by ground and pound."

I find this interesting, and wonder if Hardy knows about Serra's pick.?

dan the man 67
03-26-2010, 01:51 PM
If you are watching MMA connected (Sportsnet Canada) this week. At the end of the show they ask random UFC fighters who will win the GSP/Hardy match. They come to Matt Serra and he said "GSP, probably by ground and pound."

I find this interesting, and wonder if Hardy knows about Serra's pick.?

LOL.....after Serra trained him??? That's hilarious!

Jaydo06
03-26-2010, 02:30 PM
LoL wow after watching the UFC Primetime you would think he'd pick Hardy to win. I guess Serra remembers how it felt to have GSP dominate him in their second fight.

dan the man 67
03-26-2010, 04:46 PM
LoL wow after watching the UFC Primetime you would think he'd pick Hardy to win. I guess Serra remembers how it felt to have GSP dominate him in their second fight.

I wonder if Matt showed him what to do when GSP is kneeing him in the ribs!

Matrix
03-26-2010, 05:01 PM
LOL.....after Serra trained him??? That's hilarious!

Hahahaha, that's the first thing that went through my mind, too. What a riot!

"Here's everything I know, kid. But he's still going to beat your ass like a rag doll and you'll be going down like a $2 whore on half-price Wednesdays..."

dan the man 67
03-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Hahahaha, that's the first thing that went through my mind, too. What a riot!

"Here's everything I know, kid. But he's still going to beat your ass like a rag doll and you'll be going down like a $2 whore on half-price Wednesdays..."

".....and that sound you're hearing, and that intense pain is when your ribs crack.......you might wanna tap out before he lands that 1st knee......."