PDA

View Full Version : Fedor talks UFC, retirement, Werdum etc.

Pasha K
04-01-2010, 05:09 PM
New interview from Fedor.

. (http://efedor.ru/news/521.html)

Question: How do you feel about your upcoming fight with Werdum?

Fedor: First of all the bout is not confirmed yet, but Fabricio is a very serious fighter. He has a very strong ground game.

Question: Are there still any possibility that we will see you one day in the UFC?

Fedor: I dont know, I still have 2 fights in my Strikeforce contract. We will see what is going to happen after that.

Question: We have heard some rumours that your injured hand is not getting better and that retirement is not far for you.

Fedor: Indeed I have been having some new problems with my hand. About retirement I cant say yet, but if in the next weeks the hand wont get better maybe I will consider retirement when my contract with Strikeforce comes to an end.

Question: So that means that probably we will see you fight 2 more times and your career will be over?

Fedor: Of course I would like to continue fighting, but its very difficult to fight with an injured hand, so maybe at the end of this year you will see my last fight.

Question: Do you have any preference for your last fight?

Fedor: I would like to fight in Japan in NYE, maybe against Overeem or barnett.

Question: What do you think about the upcoming fight between Carwin and Lesnar?

Fedor: Its an interesting fight.

Question: Dana White has said that he still wants you.

Fedor: I dont care what Dana wants or says. For years he has been talking bad things about me and now he is suddenly interested? First of all I will see If I can continue fighting after my contract with SF expires. And then its up to Vadim to decide my future.

Question: What plans do you have if you retire this year?

Fedor: I will dedicate myself completely to my family and to God. To earn a living I think I will train young athletes.

Question: Marius Pudzianowsky recently said that he would defeat you, what do you think about it?

Fedor: As far as I know, he has been training MMA for some months. I have been doing martial arts for over 2 decades. Who do you think would win?

Question: Thanks very much for this interview, we wish you all the best.

Fedor: Thank you

roaddawg
04-01-2010, 05:14 PM
LIke ive always said you will never see Fedor step foot inside the UFC LOL.

TheKidInside
04-01-2010, 05:36 PM
go away.

What a great interview! The guy is so down to earth and cares not about money, hype, fame, legacy, it's so awesome!

jaljn
04-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Haha, i love his answers when questioned about Dana and Marius.

Sakara=Excitement
04-01-2010, 05:41 PM
I call bullshit. Fedor has never ever talked like that in an interview. I'm calling April Fools bullshit.

mma #1 fan
04-01-2010, 05:47 PM
If he has to work in any way after he done with fighting then he has been getting fucked over by someone . He should have more money than he knows what to do with . He should not need to train any one to make a living .

Sakara=Excitement
04-01-2010, 05:50 PM
This interview is clearly bullshit

cnlclink
04-01-2010, 05:52 PM
I call bullshit. Fedor has never ever talked like that in an interview. I'm calling April Fools bullshit.

I'm with ya...I basically write everything off on April Fool's day though I do like to read the articles because I get a kick out of them.

KevoOnTheRadio
04-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Dude....I was thinking that had to be the most entertaining Fedor interview I had ever read. He never talks like that

QOTSA420
04-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Fail

Badluck33
04-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Remind me next year to avoid the forums on 4/1/11

Pasha K
04-01-2010, 09:49 PM
LOL of course this is just a joke for the Aprils fool day.
It is very easy to recognize that because Fedor never talks like that.

Its a shame that some people like Sakara took this so seriously to the point that he thought it was a good idea to write two times how this interview is bullshit hahahahaha

Sakara=Excitement
04-01-2010, 09:53 PM
LOL of course this is just a joke for the Aprils fool day.
It is very easy to recognize that because Fedor never talks like that.

Its a shame that some people like Sakara took this so seriously to the point that he thought it was a good idea to write two times how this interview is bullshit hahahahaha

I took it seriously? I wrote my own April Fools joke. Calling this utter bullshit is calling it utter bullshit. There's no way I took this seriously. HAHA

Pasha K
04-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Ok, its all good then. ;)

rodneykm
04-01-2010, 10:08 PM
LOL! Good one! :)

stpierrecanada
04-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Fake or not..lol

War Fedor. Greatest P4P fighter to ever walk the earth and he'll always be the best ever.