TBEAR
04-07-2010, 03:41 AM
Anderson is a great counter striker
JDS very aggresive

Both KO power both very fast

Who you got in this one

Black
04-07-2010, 03:55 AM
damn that would be great match... both would strike and I think Cigano would take this , he hit way harder then Silva do...

TBEAR
04-07-2010, 04:22 AM
damn that would be great match... both would strike and I think Cigano would take this , he hit way harder then Silva do...

I like both, hard to pick.
I went with Anderson, because his Knees and clinch game. JDS has great hands but we have not seen kicks and knees really used yet.

Would be a war

joeyP
04-07-2010, 11:19 AM
JDS. Size advantage for the win. Plus, if I'm correct, JDS and Anderson both train with Nog, so why would they fight each other?

Black
04-07-2010, 11:33 AM
JDS. Size advantage for the win. Plus, if I'm correct, JDS and Anderson both train with Nog, so why would they fight each other?

there is reason why this part is called Dream matches , if you look others threads 90% of this matches will never happend....

MMA, Esq.
04-07-2010, 01:39 PM
I have to take JDS on this one. Anderson is the best technical striker in the UFC, but JDS is just a wrecking ball. Anderson has a great clinch game, but I haven't seen it tested against someone with the size and strength of JDS.

It'd be fun to watch, but I think JDS takes this.

steve_44
04-16-2010, 07:56 AM

hitting silva is easier said than done, ask forrest lol

Being smaller Jds uses his speed to succed in HW division, so he fights a small mans fight. Silva uses similar tactics but he is alot faster and more experienced with more weapons in his arsenal. Id have silva beating anybody in mma if its standing.