PDA

View Full Version : Werdum vs. Mir.

Bloodbeard
04-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Who do you think would take it?

Punk Ass
04-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Mir would knock him out.....bigger with better standup.

MMA, Esq.
04-11-2010, 01:14 AM

Agreed.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
04-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Mir buys into his own standup too much; he's a good boxer, but that's not his wheelhouse and I feel he doesn't get enough out of what he has at his disposal.

I see Werdum singlelegging Mir and subbing him with quite ease.

Bloodbeard
04-11-2010, 06:45 PM

I think Mir could potentially KO Werdum but that is more of a long shot than anything. Mir's standup isn't really THAT good. He's not a KO artist or anything.

Mir buys into his own standup too much; he's a good boxer, but that's not his wheelhouse and I feel he doesn't get enough out of what he has at his disposal.

I see Werdum singlelegging Mir and subbing him with quite ease.

Yes! Mir is bigger than he used to be and his only hope is to use his size but I'm not even sure he really knows how. Mir 2.0? He is basically the same guy who got destroyed by Lesnar and trashtalks his way to the top10. Technically speaking Werdum probably has better standup than Mir and a much better groundgame so that is why I'd pick Werdum by decision with the possibility of subbing Mir if he can get him down and hold top position for some extended period of time.

The Sensational One
04-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Mir. He has better wrestling, and UberMir is stronger than Werdum, and he could use his BJJ and wrestling as a counter to Werdum. Mir has better boxing and can beat Werdum in stand up.

TBEAR
04-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Mir by KO

TheDoucheyWun
04-14-2010, 09:46 AM
Mir KO / TKO repeat of Nog in my opinion.. n I say Nog takes werdum