PDA

View Full Version : A. Silva multiple personalities?

bluerinosg
04-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Just a thought I had...... What if he has multiple personalities and is the reason why Ed Soares always "translates" what he is saying. If you read the direct translation from Silva its all over the place. Evertime we see him fight he is either the knock you out Silva or the Ima do just enough to get the win fight. It has never been in between.

His appearance and mood also changes a bit.... The happy Silva who is joking and playing at press conferences and the serious one who kinda looks confused and irritated.

Pasha K
04-13-2010, 12:11 AM
I dont know if he has multiple personalities but he is a little bit weird, that is for sure.

BTW please not be offended but this is turning to be like Sherdog, cant we discuss all the Anderson Silva stuff in just 1 or 2 threads? We already have like 10 threads opened about this fight.

roaddawg
04-13-2010, 12:15 AM
I dont know if he has multiple personalities but he is a little bit weird, that is for sure.

BTW please not be offended but this is turning to be like Sherdog, cant we discuss all the Anderson Silva stuff in just 1 or 2 threads? We already have like 10 threads opened about this fight.

Agreed

mattc25
04-13-2010, 12:15 AM
....^^^I agree 100% Pashak. Please everyone quit posting multiple threads about the same subject.

MetallicKnight3X
04-13-2010, 03:37 AM
agreed no more Silva please unless it involves how Dana chewed his ass or somethin

pdx_boxer503
04-13-2010, 03:41 AM
Yea all the Silva threads are definately getting a little old. Ill be back on tomorrow hopefully there will be some more interesting topics and the mma world wont be revolving around anderson silva

Sniggles
04-13-2010, 05:04 AM

I was smiling after this as I knew there would be fallout of this magnitude, and I liked it. Wild speculation.

The Sensational One
04-13-2010, 05:55 AM
unless it involves how Dana chewed his ass or somethin

EWWWWWW Gross man.

MetalHead75
04-13-2010, 06:32 AM
Yeah, seeing all the threads being posted about Silva is definitely getting old, but at least it gives all the Fedor lovers something else to discuss....

initial_zen
04-13-2010, 12:57 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/shomanart/mm5pus.gif