PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo's fans...

IceCold48
04-14-2010, 05:33 AM
i think this probably belongs in noob jack but i wasnt sure so im just gonna post it here

i came across kimbo slice's facebook fan page and he has by far the stupidest most uneducated following of any professional athlete its pretty funny. their all what the ignorant people think all mma fans are like.

Kimbo Slice | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kimbo-Slice/16579776604?ref=search&sid=1031928731.2344417437..1)

Pasha K
04-14-2010, 06:15 AM
Some comments from his fans:

Hey, Kimbo Slice!!
Wazzup??
I'm a big UFC fan, and by far, you're the best. I love watching you fight and I'm amazed at all the fights you've won. You beat up every man in the ring. You're an amazing fighter and keep up the show!! KIMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Good Luck and God Bless!! Kimbo Slice is the best, better than all the rest!!
About me, I'm a Christian, and I'm starting a Christian Friends Society. It's mainly a group where people meet others with the same interests. If you'd like to have a look, and possibly join, here's the addy:

ClawbertsSocietyOfFriends : Clawbert's Clan - A Society of Friends (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClawbertsSocietyOfFriends/)

If you'd join, that'd be great and I look forward to seeing you.

God Bless,
ScoDer

kimbo slice is a king of the world,the sicily fan's club it's in realy expantion kimbo win for us.

u ar an icon kimbo youll beat all these ppl's asses in that ring now i know ur the best out their and cant wait to watch u beat up on matrione u got this fight i know it yay for kimbo

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Xanatos
04-14-2010, 06:23 AM
Thank you Kimbo, for setting the sport back a decade. lol oh well. I have no problem with Kimbo in the UFC right now. He'll eventually get cut and move to Strikeforce or something. Or have him around to fight really young and up and coming heavyweights until he's too old to fight anymore. He'll continue to draw numbers no matter how many times he loses.

I'm a big UFC fan, and by far, you're the best. I love watching you fight and I'm amazed at all the fights you've won. You beat up every man in the ring. You're an amazing fighter and keep up the show!! KIMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

whats up with this? Any UFC fan or at least a Kimbo fan would surely realize how wrong that is..

MetallicKnight3X
04-14-2010, 06:24 AM
lol i saw a comment that they think Kimbo is the best wrestler.. man sometimes i really wonder if everything is just a lot harder to understand or ppl or just getting that freaking stupid.

Pasha K
04-14-2010, 06:28 AM
Well lets not offend his fans too much, because I seriously think that Roaddawag is one of his fans in facebook. :grinsmile1:

SinnerTim
04-14-2010, 07:21 AM
Come on guys,

I know it's easy to make fun of kimbo and his fans, but I thought his performance on TUF and all the interviews I've seen since prove he's a good guy and genuinely wants to be a good mixed martial artist, so what if he got his start as a street fighter on youtube, BJ is a rich kid from hawaii and look what he's done.

I blame elitexc's promotion of him for his image, and it's too bad.

... and yes his fans are still tards.

Sniggles
04-14-2010, 07:37 AM
Karl Joseph
Karl Joseph TRUNK HIT HARD LIKE KIMBO SLICE
Sun at 9:01pm Report

TheDoucheyWun
04-14-2010, 07:54 AM
Dont wanna come out and say it, Before MMA became my passion I was one of those RETARDED Kimbo fans...I really wish i could slap myself now knowing how disrespectful to the sport that was.. couple years can really do alot for ya lol

lwbrewer
04-14-2010, 07:56 AM
Those are to people that made him famous and get him good TV ratings. So he should support them cause it wasn't his MMA skill that got him were he is.

gotblood?
04-14-2010, 04:23 PM
They're all from South Florida. WTF were you expecting?

The combined I.Q. of everyone in Miami would still be under 100.

One-Way
04-14-2010, 07:18 PM
I am glad that he is actually a decent guy. It makes my serious hate for him a little less.

I just wish we could keep the sport as far away from street fighting as possible. Promoting Dada 500 (or whatever) and Level doesnt help. On a side note I really hope I am wrong about these guys though. I hope they are good guys too and that I am just to ignorant to see it.

WileyThaOne
04-14-2010, 11:07 PM
u guys leave them alone! their probly mostly little kids making the comments...