PDA

View Full Version : Mariusz Pudzianowski

FEDOR_OWNS_MMA
04-14-2010, 06:09 AM
What are your thoughts on him?

Who would you like to see him fight?

(Heard rumours that they wanted to bring him over to face FEDOR)
:hulk09:

Id like to see how Lesnar handles him if that was to ever happen.

KevoOnTheRadio
04-14-2010, 10:18 AM
I'm waiting until after his fight with Sylvia to form an opinion of him as a fighter.

ckauffman28
04-14-2010, 12:42 PM
thought he was gonna fight fedors bro not fedor...

Pasha K
04-15-2010, 08:55 PM
The fight against Aleksander were just rumours. Alexander will face some guy from Sweden in some very small organization. (a big shame that a guy who could become a Top 5 fighter ended like this)

Pudzilla will fight Tim, it will be interesting to watch. In the first fight Pudzilla did not impressed me, his leg kicks were very funny but the thing with him is that he has so much power that even kicks like those hurted.

To be honest I dont think he will acomplish something really important in MMA, as far as I know his only background is some Karate but has not bases in wrestling, Jiu Jitsu, Boxing etc.
I think that if he wins Tim, maybe Strikeforce are going to hire him (I would love to see a match between Pudz and Lashley), if he loses to Sylvia no one is going to take him seriously anymore.

Terrorize
04-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Fedor is a great fighter one of the best there ever was but everyone talking about his legacy, in my opinion i think he's making it worse by not fighting in the UFC

Fedorlei Gomipierre
04-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Mark my words, the first time Pudzianowski gets hit, he's going to explode. MARK MY WORDS!

Pasha K
04-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Fedor is a great fighter one of the best there ever was but everyone talking about his legacy, in my opinion i think he's making it worse by not fighting in the UFC

Can we please not talk about the Fedor and UFC stuff at least in this thread?

mmajudo
04-17-2010, 01:31 AM
i believe pudzianowski can make some success - he trained karate and he is the strong man of the world - according to his first fight in poland, he really miss a technique, but he is a great athlete - with good training he can be succesful...

dexter
04-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Isn't he supposed to be fighting Tim Sylvia? that's pretty ambitious for your second fight - he looked pretty shitty in his first, but with his athletecism you can't rule him out - he is strong as fuck!

Terrorize
04-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Mike Tyson in Japan