PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Nate Diaz has made his apology for the SF brawl..

rob_bills
04-21-2010, 11:50 PM
GRACIEFIGHTER Nate Diaz: Graciefighter click .... (http://www.nathandiaz.com/2010/04/graciefighter-click.html)

I suppose this was to be expected from the Diaz bro's, you can also check out the video for "the weed song" on his twitter, which is sublime. Huge display of intellect as always from the Diaz boys!

pdx_boxer503
04-22-2010, 03:20 AM
Just went to the website you posted and read a bunch of the comments people left on there. I cant believe how much people are hating them for this, good thing though they deserve it...

rob_bills
04-22-2010, 03:34 AM
Just went to the website you posted and read a bunch of the comments people left on there. I cant believe how much people are hating them for this, good thing though they deserve it...

I know its crazy man, i thought at the time that mayhem deserved it but in hindsight he didnt deserve to be jumped by like 5 guys. It was a pretty childish thing to do on both camp's parts. The funniest comment i seen on it was "disGRACIE jiu jitsu" it was pretty apt!

pdx_boxer503
04-22-2010, 07:19 AM
I know its crazy man, i thought at the time that mayhem deserved it but in hindsight he didnt deserve to be jumped by like 5 guys. It was a pretty childish thing to do on both camp's parts. The funniest comment i seen on it was "disGRACIE jiu jitsu" it was pretty apt!

Yea I had a good laugh when I came to that one this one has to be one of the best comments i read on there though,

"How many of you punks does it take to wipe jake shields ass?"

Now that I went back at least 80% of those were all negative, ill be rooting against Nate and Nick for the next couple months probably.