PDA

View Full Version : Chael Sonnen's smack might be some of the best out there.

The8thPlague
04-29-2010, 10:18 PM
His Latest Comments.

They are set to fight in August to decide the middleweight title but that doesn't mean Chael Sonnen and Anderson Silva will be making friends with each other in the mean time. Sonnen continues to trash Silva, and the fight is 4 months away:

"He’s a grown man with earrings. He’s a grown man with saggy pants, pink t-shirts and crooked hats. Go join a gang, don’t get in the UFC. People don’t care about him. He came out and said he’s gonna go heavyweight, no one cared. So he comes out and says well ‘I’m gonna go light heavyweight,’ no one cared. ‘Well I’m gonna retire.’ Good! Beat it, this is back page news, no one cares about you anyway. ‘Well I’m not gonna retire I’m gonna stick around.’ Or do that. Again, it doesn’t really matter, you’re a nuisance. So who cares, they go make the little action figures and the two little kids that bought em, are probably pretty upset, their parents probably thought it was Quinton Jackson when they bought it for them and the kids had a disappointing Christmas I would imagine. That's a big difference. I became the number one contender on February and February 7 he sent out a press release as to why he shouldn't have to fight me. On August 7 he will fight me. I stand here of my own free will. He stands here because Uncle Dana is making him."

CtGreat
04-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Chael keeps sticking his head up his own ass deeper and deeper each day. I hope silva clowns the hell out of him, n then knocks him out in the second round just to shut his big mouth up. He sounds like a 5th grade boy trying to get the attention of a girl he likes, but is too scared to be strait forward; so he pulls her hair and throws paper at her, until she turns around and bitch slaps him.

Koscheck4Champ
04-29-2010, 10:41 PM
Sonnen is fuckin awesome..............this guy sure has made a name for himself, and you can say all the shit you want about Sonnen but he backed it up against Okami and Marquardt, which not many others can do.

So if Anderson was offended by Maia saying he was gonna grab Andersons leg and submit him (which was quite harmless)...........how offended is Silva by Sonnen's verbal attacks??

CRisCO
04-29-2010, 10:51 PM
Either Sonnen will win or Silva will epically decapitate him.

Like the Japanese I fear he's only awakening a sleeping giant.

Everyone is kind of forgetting how incredible Anderson Silva is when he actually chooses to fight.

That being said I'd like to see Chael win just because Anderson is way too cocky.

Xtremo
04-29-2010, 10:54 PM
"He’s a grown man with earrings. He’s a grown man with saggy pants, pink t-shirts and crooked hats. Go join a gang, don’t get in the UFC.

He is already in the UFC…with most consecutive wins in UFC history…

People don’t care about him. He came out and said he’s gonna go heavyweight, no one cared. So he comes out and says well ‘I’m gonna go light heavyweight,’ no one cared.

I did, Joe Silva did, Forrest and Irvin wish they didn’t…

‘Well I’m gonna retire.’ Good! Beat it, this is back page news, no one cares about you anyway.

If "no one" cares about Silva, then why are you bashing him?

‘Well I’m not gonna retire I’m gonna stick around.’ Or do that. Again, it doesn’t really matter, you’re a nuisance.

Speaking about nuisance...

So who cares, they go make the little action figures and the two little kids that bought em, are probably pretty upset, their parents probably thought it was Quinton Jackson when they bought it for them and the kids had a disappointing Christmas I would imagine.

Right…I got it for my little brother and he was super excited…then I told him I was going to buy him a Sonnen figure to add to the middleweight collection then I remembered that there is no Sonnen figure...

That's a big difference. I became the number one contender on February and February 7 he sent out a press release as to why he shouldn't have to fight me.

Because you got choked out by someone he just beat…

On August 7 he will fight me. I stand here of my own free will. He stands here because Uncle Dana is making him."

Jelous?....

and no...I'm not Anderson Silva

franky4fingerz
04-29-2010, 10:56 PM
One thing's for sure, Silva will be worked up for this fight.

I find Sonnen's banter to be quite entertaining and it's obscene people will bitch about Sonnen's disrespect after the showing Silva put on at 112.

hot_rod1886
04-29-2010, 11:08 PM
In the words of The Undertaker, Chael Sonnen will rest in peace. I believe he is really putting his foot in his mouth and writing a check that he cannot possibly even fathom how to cash. I think it is pretty obvious exactly what his game plan is going to be and that is he is going to try to out wrestle Anderson Silva and it will end up quite horrible for him. I know what Anderson did in his last match was not cool by any means, but we need to remember he is one of the best fighters in the world and his opponent is just on a hot streak. Be careful what you wish for as it just might come true.

UFC-chef/Hughes-fan
04-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Sonnen has alot to prove in my eyes before you can say these kinds of things about Silva. While it was entertaining some of the things he said are not true. When Silva talked about retiring and moving weight classes it was a pretty high priority in the media. But i said many times a fighter like Sonnen has the best chance of beating Silva.

rob_bills
04-29-2010, 11:20 PM
As an Anderson fan i think what chael says is absolute horseshit.. however i really think he should continue bitching about Silva cos it's gonna be all the more fun WHEN (not if) he makes Sonnen look like what he really is; a ho hum wrestler with a big mouth.

WAR SILVA!

Monsterman
04-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Donīt really care what Sonnen says about Anderson as long as he keeps it up for 4 months and gets him as pissed as possible, this could be a great fight if Anderson comes to knock his head off. Silva is probably going to win but iīm really hoping Sonnen pulls of the upset, stoppage would be awesome. Not that i like him too much but i canīt stand Anderson Silva.

Pasha K
04-30-2010, 12:02 AM
LOL, he says that no one cares about Anderson Silva and my question is, and who fuckin cares about Chael Soonen?

If Anderson says today "I will retire", then for many weeks all the Internet forums are going to talk just about that. And they will remember him for years.

If Chael says "I retire" then maybe for 4 or 5 days people are going to talk about it and no one will care anymore in few months.

Chael is obviously trying to hype the fight, but its becoming boring.
Considering that there are still 4 months before the fight, I think that in some weeks no one will care anymore about the trash he will be saying.

CanaanCreed
04-30-2010, 12:41 AM
His stream of consciousness ramblings are exhausting. You can actually tell he grew up watching pro wrestling (and he still watches it to this very day). This statement in particular made me say, What.The.Fuck:

"I stand here of my own free will. He stands here because Uncle Dana is making him."

Is Chael saying he is the ONLY UFC athlete on payroll who IS NOT under contract?
If he in fact IS under contract, then "Uncle Dana is making him" stand there too!

I have another theory Chael. This may be a little abstract for you to wrap your head around, but perhaps Silva may be standing there because --shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone-- he's the champ.

snakebite
04-30-2010, 12:59 AM
I love it! You know what they say, any publicity is good publicity. I seriously hope he kills anderson. NO ONE though he could even beat nate and he killed him. Im glad hes talking so much shit, anderson deserves it after he claimed maia disrespected him. He just said that to save his own ass from looking dumb.

xdevilhawk138x
04-30-2010, 01:28 AM
I might get bashed But I believe in Chael Sonnen..

willpunisher
04-30-2010, 01:49 AM
So if Anderson was offended by Maia saying he was gonna grab Andersons leg and submit him (which was quite harmless)...........how offended is Silva by Sonnen's verbal attacks??

i just hope anderson gets in the cage and is all business. he goes in there humiliates and completely destroys sonnen.

Lint the Destroyer
04-30-2010, 02:21 AM
I've hated Sonnen since I first saw him in WEC, he's a giant douche, but, I hate to say it, he's starting to grow on me. Now only 95% of what he says makes me hate him, and that action figure line was classic.

stevemoore
04-30-2010, 05:53 AM
sonnen beat fhilo when i thought he was the best in the world... fhilo would smash anderson silva if you ask me I would love to see that in place of this but this will due... anderson is going to get spanked... finally....

Lance Eastwood
04-30-2010, 06:12 AM
He got the fight he should just save it for closer to the fight at this point. Only thing I can think is he is tring to get Anderson mad so he comes out swinging and if Sonnen can survive some how (very doubtful) Anderson will gas a bit like he seemed to after dancing around with Maia after 3 rounds.

m1ckeykn0x
04-30-2010, 06:18 AM
Dear MMA Gods,

I want Anderson Silva to unleash his entire arsenal of absolute destruction upon Chael Sonnen. I want him to punch Chael in the face and mouth very hard, over and over and over again, I want him smothered by hard hammerfists, brutal elbows, powerful kicks to the body, the legs, the face. Knees that will break him apart, throw him around in the clinch like a schoolgirl and kneed in the head some more. I want to see him utterly destroyed, Choked out while being pummeled in the face and body to almost submission then let back up and knocked down, danced around, then KTFO. ...end of story.

with lots and lots blood.

*yawns*

mmawolverine
04-30-2010, 06:27 AM
i have a theory, dana is secretly or not so secretly encouraging sonnen's ranting because A) it will fuel him to fight an aggressive and thus entertaining fight B) it will humiliate silva C) because this is payback for abu dhabi D) because silva's ego needs to drop just one notch back to match his skills E) because it is funny if not ridiculous F) there's a new tito in town and his name is chael sonnen

ehrod
04-30-2010, 04:05 PM
I might get bashed But I believe in Chael Sonnen..

I believe he's saying this in the political sense. :grinsmile1:

CtGreat
04-30-2010, 04:25 PM
i have a theory, dana is secretly or not so secretly encouraging sonnen's ranting because A) it will fuel him to fight an aggressive and thus entertaining fight B) it will humiliate silva C) because this is payback for abu dhabi D) because silva's ego needs to top just one notch back to match his skills E) because it is funny if not ridiculous F) there's a new tito in town and his name is chael sonnen

his ego needs to top back to match his skills? Are you serious? Do you honestly believe that his skill doesnt match his ego? His skill far surpasses his ego. What makes you say anything different? I dont understand this pointless anderson silva hate.

Sniggles
05-02-2010, 04:17 PM
As an Anderson fan i think

This fight will be fuckin nutty. Sonnen is amusing and all, but he doesn't have a chance. This fight will make the gladiators of Rome salute.

Though, Belfort would be a better war for Anderson. Mir vs Anderson is the stuff dreams are made of.