PDA

View Full Version : Octagon in Brazil?

CtGreat
05-01-2010, 03:05 AM
I find it odd that with all of the legends coming out of Brazil, specifically rio de genero, yet the ufc does not host any events there; nor have i ever heard dana state any want to pursue such a venture. With greats such as vwanderle silva, anderson silva, leyoto machida, both nogs, dos santos, shogun, and belfort; how could the ufc not state any ambitions for marketing and hosting an event there?

The Sensational One
05-01-2010, 07:34 AM
Idk, i would love to see the octagon in Brazil. I would love to see them have the ultimate fighter in brazil. They got alot of good camps there, i am sure they have alot of good talent there, and i am sure there are a alot of fighters that would tryout for an ultimate fighter in Brazil.

rob_bills
05-01-2010, 09:52 AM
There already was a UFC brazil, you may have seen the clip of belfort ripping wanderlei silva's head off in 44 seconds. That however was a long time ago and i too would like to see another UFC in brazil, im sure there is good reason as to why there hasnt been another event there.

The Ultimate fighter Brazil would be a nightmare to pull off because of the language barrier.. i just dont see it happening.