PDA

View Full Version : Arianny question

Mr.Gummy
05-02-2010, 07:32 PM
sorry for this weaksauce of a thread, but I am really bored waiting for the nba playoffs to start and I had a question for ya'll

Is Arianny single???

I remember reading on here she missed a ppv awhile back because she was on vacation with her fiancee. But I was browsing the recent maxim issue with her in it and I got the gist that she wasn't involved with anyone.... So my fellow mmanewsers, help a man out, I don't feel like googling

Also, was anyone unimpressed with her maxim photo shoot? I thought it would be a match made in heaven, as maxim does really awesome work (92' aguillera shoot my favorite). But it just turned out, meh. oh well

b1uef1ow
05-02-2010, 07:42 PM
I don't know if she's single... not like it would matter anyway because she needs an alpha with a 10 who pumps like a jack hammer for 5 hours...

On the plus side of the Maxim shoot produced an unintended nip slip which yes you'll have to google.

Mr.Gummy
05-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Actually if you read the article, (i'm going from memory here) she was asked if you needed a six pack to be able to go out with her. And her response was that she is surrounded by meatheads all the time and that isn't an issue with her, in fact she is attracted to geeks.

I think I can sort of understand that logic. Growing up I was surrounded by huge tits, from the females in my family and my older sister and her friends. So they became so common to me that I don't find them at all attractive nowadays like most guys do. I'd rather have smaller athletic ones.. lol

TheKidInside
05-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Yeah didn't she go to prom with some herb/dork/geek that made a video blog asking her out? lol

b1uef1ow
05-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Yeah didn't she go to prom with some herb/dork/geek that made a video blog asking her out? lol

It's called a PR promo.

thefirm0
05-02-2010, 09:53 PM
http://www.hookedonmma.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/arianny-celeste-nipple.jpg

pop them titties like crystal baby.

b0sH
05-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Actually if you read the article, (i'm going from memory here) she was asked if you needed a six pack to be able to go out with her. And her response was that she is surrounded by meatheads all the time and that isn't an issue with her, in fact she is attracted to geeks.

I'll give you a better logic. She knows half her fans are hideous spot ridded geeks therefore if she said in public.

"No I find 50% of my fan base revolting and I wouldn't touch them with your clunge. I only look at famous millionaire bodybuilders with enourmous donkey dicks. "

If she keeps these dribblers thinking they have half a chance then they'll keep buying her calender, buying her magazine spreads and generally dribbling over her. Cha Ching.

TheKidInside
05-02-2010, 09:56 PM
It's called a PR promo.

you obviously didn't watch any of the videos. and how many times did Rogan get asked to come chill and smoke bud with his fans? he's yet to do this. Dana on the other hand is very open about hanging out with fans and he doesn't need any PR promo.

Mr.Gummy
05-02-2010, 11:10 PM
I'll give you a better logic. She knows half her fans are hideous spot ridded geeks therefore if she said in public.

"No I find 50% of my fan base revolting and I wouldn't touch them with your clunge. I only look at famous millionaire bodybuilders with enourmous donkey dicks. "

If she keeps these dribblers thinking they have half a chance then they'll keep buying her calender, buying her magazine spreads and generally dribbling over her. Cha Ching.

your logic is more logical than mine

live long and prosper!

Pasha K
05-02-2010, 11:15 PM
To be honest who cares if she is single or not.
Anyway even if she is single now its just a matter of time before she finds a millionaire guy with a Ferrari.

The Return Of......
05-03-2010, 01:20 AM
To be honest who cares if she is single or not.
Anyway even if she is single now its just a matter of time before she finds a millionaire guy with a Ferrari.

think she will settle for a treky with a pinto and $10??????

i can dream cant i

TheKidInside
05-03-2010, 01:54 AM
think she will settle for a treky with a pinto and $10??????

i can dream cant i

damn Pashak is an ill dream crusher !!! lol

Tyreas
05-03-2010, 03:43 AM
Who needs Arianny?

She would just be jealous anyway because I've been chatting online with babes all day. I don't have time for real girls because I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Edit: oh and she has a boyfriend I think

The Return Of......
05-03-2010, 05:03 AM
Who needs Arianny?

She would just be jealous anyway because I've been chatting online with babes all day. I don't have time for real girls because I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Edit: oh and she has a boyfriend I think

online girls rock. they always have the perfect body, pretty face, all there teeth...............its just a shame they never have pictures cuz they fear stalkers. i guess there always single just cuz there soooooooooooooooooo good looking

Mr.Gummy
05-09-2010, 10:20 AM
online girls rock. they always have the perfect body, pretty face, all there teeth...............its just a shame they never have pictures cuz they fear stalkers. i guess there always single just cuz there soooooooooooooooooo good looking

Don't worry! I'm sure her webcam that is broken will get fixed soon!

Trojan Fight Club
05-09-2010, 11:14 AM
single or not i would do awful things to her

jukon
05-10-2010, 03:29 AM
Last I had heard, she was dating (engaged?) to Fez from That 70's show. But I don't know.

snakebite
05-25-2010, 12:05 AM
This thread is the worst most pathetic thread ever. Really why the fuck does it matter to you? You think you have a chance? Also, do you even live anywhere near where she does? Or do you just want free ufc tix?