PDA

View Full Version : Team Quest Question

QOTSA420
05-05-2010, 05:43 AM
So I know it has been a while since Mayhem, Mo, and Ryan Parsons have left Quest, but I cant get the real reason. Was it politics or money? Hell could someone tell me why Randy, Tanner, and Leben left too? I'm just really curious.

pdx_boxer503
05-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Team Quest Martial Arts - mixed martial arts and fitness in Gresham, OR (http://www.tqfc.com/content.aspx?id=195)

Lindland, an Olympic and World silver medalist, remains at the original site in Portland, while Henderson, a two-time Olympian, operates Team Quest MMA Fitness in Murrieta, Calif. Couture has since left Team Quest to pursue independent business ventures.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
05-05-2010, 08:23 PM
So I know it has been a while since Mayhem, Mo, and Ryan Parsons have left Quest, but I cant get the real reason. Was it politics or money? Hell could someone tell me why Randy, Tanner, and Leben left too? I'm just really curious.

I remember hearing alot of drama going on between Randy and Team Quest in regards to the divorce of his second wife and marriage of his third. It's in Randy's book that alot of people close to him(I believe Lindland was mentioned by name) took sides and business ventures really went up in flames because he and his second wife both had their hands in things and it got ugly. Alot of people really close to Randy left him after he shacked up with Kim Couture and in his book, I believe it involved members of his camp and managers, I'd recommend reading Randy's book because he elaborates a bit.

As for Leban, I believe it was a case of him wearing out his welcome and in need of a fresh start, but I could be wrong, but probably am not.

CRisCO
05-05-2010, 08:29 PM
I guess his 1 year stand was worth more to him then his closest friends and his family.

KevoOnTheRadio
05-05-2010, 09:52 PM
I guess his 1 year stand was worth more to him then his closest friends and his family.

Some advice I learned from my Dad: "A hard dick ain't got no concience".