PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Lidell

newman
12-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Chuck may be a good fighter but he never will be a great fighter. Everyone thinks he's great because he's finished all of his opponents in the UFC but it seems everyone is forgetting about his NASTY loss to Quinton ''Rampage'' Jackson were Chucks corner therw in the towel after ''Rampage'' made Chuck his bitch for seven minutes.:cruzifiedmotherfuck

Intellectual
12-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Chuck may be a good fighter but he never will be a great fighter. Everyone thinks he's great because he's finished all of his opponents in the UFC but it seems everyone is forgetting about his NASTY loss to Quinton ''Rampage'' Jackson were Chucks corner therw in the towel after ''Rampage'' made Chuck his bitch for seven minutes.:cruzifiedmotherfuck

grow up

fighters are all vulnerable to a loss. Chuck is a great striker, and has great takedown defense. He isn't the same Chuck that lost to Rampage and Couture. if Chuck and Rampage fought now, i think it would go either way. both fighters have great skill and have the ability to defeat the other.

BigBanda
12-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Christ! this is stupid. Why must Chuck haters constantly bring up the loss to Rampage 3 years ago. It's so frickin old lol. Why not bring up Tito beating Wand years ago, or Randleman beating CroCop and then Chuck KOing Randleman. Or maybe Horn beating Liddell years ago... oh wait thats right, he came back and TKO'd horn. This is a stupid hate thread you started basically. I could understand a loss Chuck had maybe within 1 year... but 3 years?? Geez let it die, Rampage is not even what he used to be. He's gone downhill in the rankings while Chuck has excelled. I'm a fan of Rampage but even a fan can admit that.

Warchief
12-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Tito is that you?:grinsmile1:

AudieMurphy1
12-04-2006, 02:38 PM
worst thread ever!

liddell316
12-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Just to get this out of the way for good....

CHUCK WAS BEATEN BY RAMPAGE - YES IT HAPPENED AND CHUCK WAS BEATEN SOUNDLY
RAMPAGE WAS DOMINATED BY WANDERLEI SILVA
WAND WAS BEATEN BY TITO

So does that make Tito the #1 LHW? No, everybody loses.

Boo
12-05-2006, 03:54 AM
What does this have to do with The Ultimate Fighter? Is this a new trend to start threads in the wrong forum. Am I behind in the times AGAIN?

CHUCKtheCHAMP
12-06-2006, 06:39 PM
This is soooo fuckin stupid!!!!!

ohhh lets bash chuck and say hes not great cause he lost a fight before!! oh my god he lost a fight he must suck...

honestly man, eat a fuckin dick and go back to sherdog bitch, ur stupid ass fighter bashing threads that happen to be in the worng forum anyways are not welcome here :fingersmilie:

kaisq11
12-06-2006, 09:47 PM
damm that was what 3 years ago. Wandy Owned Rampage twice, and Rampage is still a great fighter