PDA

View Full Version : Kos vs GSP 2

dan the man 67
05-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Different result the second time around?

TBEAR
05-10-2010, 04:16 PM
NO

GSP takes it by UD

b1uef1ow
05-10-2010, 04:21 PM
I 2nd the No, GSP will lay on more of a beating the second time.

foutch550
05-10-2010, 04:31 PM
I know Kos keeps saying he's a different fighter than when he first fought GSP. The bad thing for Kos is...so is GSP. No way Kos goes 5 rounds with GSP. GSP proves a point and finishes Joshy-cakes.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
05-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Anything Kos can do, GSP does ten times better. I see GSP locking in an armbar in round two on his way to another complete domination.

IceCold48
05-10-2010, 08:53 PM
no gsp definitely takes it but it should make for a better fight imo because beleive it or not kos is actually more multi-dimensional then the last two people gsp has fouhgt

stpierrecanada
05-11-2010, 05:03 AM
No, GSP 3rd rd submission, RNC!

Stacked
05-11-2010, 05:16 AM
Anything Kos can do, GSP does ten times better. I see GSP locking in an armbar in round two on his way to another complete domination.

Rep'd for the av. Mr perfect will live forever

but kos by ko :grinsmile1:
would i bet my money on it? hell no. but i hate gsp

pdx_boxer503
05-11-2010, 07:26 AM
I see GSP pushing the pace in the first rounds tiring KOS out and slapping on a RNC in rounds 3 or 4. I would love it if kos won this though I haven't figured out why yet.

dexter
05-31-2010, 04:47 PM
I can see Kos's wrestling being good enough to force a stand up battle - especially with GSP's recent talk of fighting where his opponent is weakest & looking for KOs.

I think GSP wins a stand up war, mixing up kicks etc to Kos's basic/standard boxing style.

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if there is some serious wrestling involved.

Xtremo
06-01-2010, 07:21 AM
I will be rooting for Kos like there is no tomorow...

GSPvsSILVA2012
06-14-2010, 01:47 PM
I would think this is going to be one of the most lop sided betting odds. Firstly, Kos has already lost to him. Josh is pretty much a worse version of him so there's not much of a clash of styles chance. Kos isn't better standing up, he's not gonna submit him, he's not gonna outwrestle him. GSP can still take him down if he wants to even if Kos could outstrike him. I don't see any way he can possible win. With that said I will be rooting for the most competitive fight possible. I don't care about the outcome I just loved the first fight because I enjoyed seeing such athletes compete at such an amazing pace. Kos doing his famous drive take down where GSP fuckin hopped on one foot backwards to avoid it like it was second nature...I just love seeing them go at it.

JayBorts
06-21-2010, 05:26 AM
I thinking RD2 armbar or kimura.

Though my heart says GSP KOs Kos via karate kick to the head, or superman punches him into oblivion.

Regardless, I don't see Kos winning.

Kimbo> Rampage
06-22-2010, 01:24 AM
Still think gsp takes it again, but people are too quick to count kos out. Gsp is NOT the best wrestler in mma, he has the best takedowns in mma. If there is anybody(at ww) that can beat gsp it is kos. He has wrestling on par if not better than shields and fitch(they wouldnt get gsp down, and have atrocious striking with no power.) He is also faster, stronger, and quicker than they are. It is a daunting task for anybody at ww to be able to stop gsp's takedowns but if somebody is able to stop them it will be a great wrestler. Keep in mind that kos has great college wrestling credentials and admitted to not training his wrestling much at all after he started mma, and was surprised that gsp was able to take him down so much. also keep in mind that kos was the last guy to take a round from gsp and the last guy to take him down in a LONG time. Kos has said that he is going to get his wrestling to a point where gsp is going to be forced to stand with him. will he do it, dont know, but he has a better chance than anyone else. now lets just say that gsp is forced to stand with kos. neither of them have stellar standup. gsp is technical but doesnt have great speed or power, his kicks and punches dont seem to have much power on them. I suspect gsp's chin as well(not that serra doesnt hit hard) but he should be able to take a shot like that, his chin has been protected his whole career before that fight(a little damage from penn in their first fight, not nothing that rocked him) If gsp is forced to stand with koscheck i would be willing to pick kos because he has a lot more power and speed, even though he doesnt set up as well. I just wonder if he tags gsp, drops him, and starts pounding on him if gsp will tap again. Most likely gsp will win a decision by takedowns, but i wouldnt be surprised to see kos get him down atleast once.

If gsp is forced to stand with kos he will probably get tko'ed.

TheDoucheyWun
06-22-2010, 01:34 AM
Georges dont have the element of suprise with the wrestling anymore that said gsp's single and double are still unstopable even to KOS and if n when this becomes a stand up war no way in hell does gsp get hit with one of those looping rights, he'll pick josh apart with cleaner crisper more acurate and technical striking on way to another dominating preformance winning by pretty much whatever