PDA

View Full Version : Is Matt Serra hurt?

IceCold48
05-16-2010, 12:12 AM
Why isn't Matt Serra scheduled to fight any time soon? I'm hoping to go to UFC 118 in August and was wondering if there was a chance he'd be fighting since its close to his home and he's one of my top 2 favorite fighters.

The Sword
05-16-2010, 12:25 AM
Why isn't Matt Serra scheduled to fight any time soon? I'm hoping to go to UFC 118 in August and was wondering if there was a chance he'd be fighting since its close to his home and he's one of my top 2 favorite fighters.
From what I seen and know about serra is he only fights 1-2 times a year anyways. I for one wish he would fight a little more often. But I know he likes to eat his pizza, pasta, ect. He also needs to run his schools as well. not 100% sure if the right but just what I have gathered from interviews and things.

BBG
05-16-2010, 12:32 AM
I thought he had some back trouble, but cant confirm.

TBEAR
05-17-2010, 10:50 AM
I think it is both...i remeber hearing he did not want to fight but twice a year (cause he loves pasta lol) and I think he has had some back stuff for a while now.

Atleast he does not have a crack in his skull like Tito though lol

The Sword
05-17-2010, 02:24 PM
I think it is both...i remeber hearing he did not want to fight but twice a year (cause he loves pasta lol) and I think he has had some back stuff for a while now.

Atleast he does not have a crack in his skull like Tito though lol

I want to rep you so bad for the tito crack but cant yet. LOL!

AmmsAcad
05-24-2010, 02:51 AM
only thing I can think about IceCold is your Lyoto pic lol it is throwing me off but I think its the pasta and his back maybe the pasta is making his back have problems who knows :p but I would like to see him get his act togethor soon and get back in that ring

Eplexx
05-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Hes getting to old...

snakebite
05-25-2010, 12:01 AM
Hes getting to old...

Thats just retarded.

Eplexx
05-25-2010, 12:08 AM
Thats just retarded.

At 35 and he hasn't had a fight in along time, How is that retarded? He's just getting old and he sucks regardless.