PDA

View Full Version : sig ?

The Sword
05-18-2010, 04:44 AM
how do you make your sig picture bigger. I mean no matter what photo i upload it comes out the same size. could someone help me thanks. :confusedsmilie:

b1uef1ow
05-18-2010, 04:50 AM
Don't upload use the link option. There are size limitations when uploading both for dimensions and capacity. If you have a pic from another site link it or if it's a personal pic then upload it to photobuck or somewhere like that then link it from there.

Xtremo
05-18-2010, 04:51 AM
Go to the original picture and save it to your computer...then create a photobucket account (if you don't already have one) and then upload the said picture into your photobucket...then you can just right click the image after saving and get the image url and go here and paste the said url to the "insert image url"...reply if it doesn't work and tell me wat happened...

TheKidInside
05-18-2010, 07:25 AM
or imageshack.us instead of photobucket

The Sword
05-19-2010, 05:10 AM
thanks Ill join one of the web sites and give that a try

TBEAR
05-19-2010, 10:22 AM
Sword,
WAR CUDDLES

The Sword
05-19-2010, 07:44 PM
still cant get it bigger

Xtremo
05-20-2010, 02:14 AM
what is the link for your picture you are trying to put?...so I can upload it to my photobucket account and get you the link and then you simply paste it in the "Insert Image" tab (the one with the sun and mountains)...and hopefully it works then

The Sword
05-20-2010, 04:40 AM
what is the link for your picture you are trying to put?...so I can upload it to my photobucket account and get you the link and then you simply paste it in the "Insert Image" tab (the one with the sun and mountains)...and hopefully it works then
Thanks man for the help. I got it. I would rep you but it wont let me because I rep'ed you this morning. Thanks 2 everyone for the help.

Xtremo
05-20-2010, 04:51 AM
Thanks man for the help. I got it. I would rep you but it wont let me because I rep'ed you this morning. Thanks 2 everyone for the help.

I'ts cool bro. Btw, she's hot as #$@%!!

Edit: Oh snap, I guess I am gonna see her in person on the 26 of June..

The Sword
05-20-2010, 04:59 AM
I'ts cool bro. Btw, she's hot as #$@%!!

Edit: Oh snap, I guess I am gonna see her in person on the 26 of June..

LOL, nice.

Xtremo
05-20-2010, 05:04 AM
LOL, nice.

Hopefully she becomes champ, it be better than having Wanderleis long lost sister as champ

The Sword
05-20-2010, 05:26 AM
Hopefully she becomes champ, it be better than having Wanderleis long lost sister as champ

dude I just love the underdog. I been the underdog all my life. people telling I cant do this, or I cant to that, BS. I just love being and rooting for the under dog when I get the chance. with that being said

WAR CUDDLES!!YOU WERE BROUGHT INTO TO LOSE TO THEIR CHAMP NOW GO IN THE CAGE, KICK HER ASS AND PROVE TO EVERYONE YOU BELONG, LOL!

Pasha K
05-20-2010, 07:24 AM
I root for Cyborg, she is ugly and crazy but she is a beast as a fighter.
I would like her to clear the women division and then see her against a man lol

Xtremo
05-20-2010, 10:34 PM
dude I just love the underdog. I been the underdog all my life. people telling I cant do this, or I cant to that, BS. I just love being and rooting for the under dog when I get the chance. with that being said

WAR CUDDLES!!YOU WERE BROUGHT INTO TO LOSE TO THEIR CHAMP NOW GO IN THE CAGE, KICK HER ASS AND PROVE TO EVERYONE YOU BELONG, LOL!

Yea man, keep on doing what you do and keep proving them wrong...

I root for Cyborg, she is ugly and crazy but she is a beast as a fighter.
I would like her to clear the women division and then see her against a man lol

Haha, imagine that were to actually happen?

AmmsAcad
05-24-2010, 02:55 AM
try image shack I always use it and you dont have to sign up for it if that dont work then I am sorry not too sure what will work on changing the size anyways I hope to see cyborg clear the women division and then see her against a man that would be awsome :)