PDA

View Full Version : Tony Jaa vs Anderson silva and Shogun Rua in a Muay Thai match

dmc_tim
05-22-2010, 04:06 PM
for those of you who follow or know chinese and Thai martial arts, Actor Tony Jaa is a beast at Muay Thai with insane speed, accuracy and athleticism. who do u think would win in a MUAY THAI match between Tony Jaa and Anderson Silva, and then who would win between Tony Jaa and Shogun Rua

BigJoe111
05-22-2010, 07:48 PM
There are no retakes in MMA, and in the movies he doesn't actually get hit. I think that both Rua and Silva would win.

dexter
05-22-2010, 10:18 PM
I'm pretty sure Tony Jaa is a really small guy for a start - therefore he would lose by death.

mattsop
05-22-2010, 10:54 PM
BigJoe...I'm pretty sure he has fought outside of the movies. And I agree I think his size would definitely play a big factor.

lwbrewer
05-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Help me out here as I'm not familure with him. Has hes did any compitisions and won.
I gotta agree that once someone is in the movies it takes away from the real end of it.
Alot can look good throwing at air when they know thiers no counter. Too many unknowens for me to judge

AmmsAcad
05-24-2010, 03:08 AM
Shogun Rua beat Tony Jaa is my pick and also Anderson over Tony no real personal reasons just a feeling between them but im sure Tony can stand up and fight and be a strong and hard opponent for them

dmc_tim
05-26-2010, 12:28 AM
i just seen on google that jaa is 5'6 and walks around 140 pounds. so lets change weight classes lol. heres some matchups assuming he could build to 155.

Jaa vs Florian
Jaa vs penn
Jaa vs guillard
any interesting matchups guys