PDA

View Full Version : Political/Religion forum

AudieMurphy1
12-06-2006, 10:47 PM
i would like to suggest a political/religion forum where any and all political/religious agendas can be quarintined

Hypergit
12-07-2006, 01:13 AM
What in the world isn't politics or religion?

Donny77
12-07-2006, 03:23 AM
Those words really need to be detached from eachother. The world would be way better off.

AudieMurphy1
12-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Those words really need to be detached from eachother. The world would be way better off.

and if they where detached from this message board it would be a better off

Hypergit
12-07-2006, 05:22 PM
if [politics/religion] where detached from this message board it would be a better off

That's an interesting political perspective...

Clint
12-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Generally the number of those threads is small enough that they can stay in the off topic section and be fine. If anything needs moved just PM one of us.

AudieMurphy1
12-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Generally the number of those threads is small enough that they can stay in the off topic section and be fine. If anything needs moved just PM one of us.

i hear ya, there just seems to be more and more personal agendas finding there way around the site, like the monson thread in the video section, it also makes me shy away from the off topic forum as well:confusedsmilie:

Hypergit
12-07-2006, 06:45 PM
there just seems to be more and more personal agendas finding there way around the site, like the monson thread

Ah, you mean personal opinions and facts relating to the MMA fighter Jeff Monson's political views.

I think the title 'Jeff Munsons Political Statement' should serve as enough warning that those opinions/facts might be what you read if you click on it.

BigBanda
12-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Yeah sometimes political or religious comments can slide by but a lot of times it blows up to some huge debate and some ppl get a little too heated. There are also those who voice strong opinions on views on certain things. Hypergit... you seem to always find ur way to these discussions or start them like the use of the word gay or the circumsision argument, etc. You're one of those activists types i guess lol... not meaning offense towards you just bustin ur balls a lil bit. Anyways I guess there is no problem with these discussions in the off-topic area till someone gets too heated.

Afro
12-07-2006, 06:49 PM
ya this forum seems to have no problem with political or religeous debates, seperating them from the other topics would help

He-Man
12-08-2006, 01:36 AM
i would like to suggest a political/religion forum where any and all political/religious agendas can be quarintined

Audie, you know I like you (in a non fag way) but I have to disagree........

Maybe a religious forum, but not the other.....

AudieMurphy1
12-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Audie, you know I like you (in a non fag way) but I have to disagree........

Maybe a religious forum, but not the other.....

hey, nice to see you around bro, i dont know if you ever got my pm on the day the music died for you over at rf but, anyway, miss your posts, (in a non-gay way you homo:fingersmilie: )

He-Man
12-09-2006, 03:02 AM
hey, nice to see you around bro, i dont know if you ever got my pm on the day the music died for you over at rf but, anyway, miss your posts, (in a non-gay way you homo:fingersmilie: )

Those asshats (see sig) pulled the plug on me so I wasnt able to read it. :angrrry:

Even thow bk took my $ and ran with, I'm over it, he will answer for that one day.

Anyhoo, I still read over at rf, even your gay posts.......:grinsmile1:

Boo
12-26-2006, 02:13 PM
I don't know if I've missed something egregious, but I'm not seeing a need for a separate forum for these topics. There are very few of them and that IS the point of the off topic forum.

I dislike the "I hate _______ threads," but I usually simply don't look in them.