PDA

View Full Version : Chuck looks good

bigsemi
06-12-2010, 03:58 AM
After seeing the weigh-in Chuck looks about 5 years younger and ready to beat Ace to a pulp. Should be a great fight. I'll take Chuck RD 2 KO.

gotblood?
06-12-2010, 04:03 AM
Yeah, he does look phenomenal. I can't remember the last time I saw him that cut.

Maybe his first fight against Jeremy Horn? No gut!

Slippin
06-12-2010, 04:53 AM
Looks dont mean shit, but Chuck is hungry. Hope he knocks Rich out and prove to everyone he's old, but still got it. 2nd KO!

And after Jenna knocks out Tito, Chuck can do the same..

MMAV
06-12-2010, 05:15 AM
Chuck has gotten ripped for this im rooting for him! Course he probably did this mainly to beat Tito's head in. Although Tito got out of losing to Chuck he still lost to Jenna Jameson...

The_Mab69
06-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eplexx
06-12-2010, 10:42 PM
I can't wait! This is going to be a crazy fight and I see chuck taking rich down then ending it with a tko or submission in the 2nd.

BBG
06-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Although he "looks" to be in good shape, I still question his stamina and his timing. Forget the fact that I dont think his boxing is up to par, he needs to be faster. We will see. BTW his gut is not gone. Not sure what everyone else sees but sucking in your stomach does not equate no gut.

Here goes nothing...I have a Franklin KO'ing Chuck...

snakebite
06-13-2010, 02:37 AM
I can't wait! This is going to be a crazy fight and I see chuck taking rich down then ending it with a tko or submission in the 2nd.

Is this a joke? you really think chuck is going to sub rich? hahaha

Dan
07-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Although he "looks" to be in good shape, I still question his stamina and his timing. Forget the fact that I dont think his boxing is up to par, he needs to be faster. We will see. BTW his gut is not gone. Not sure what everyone else sees but sucking in your stomach does not equate no gut.

Here goes nothing...I have a Franklin KO'ing Chuck...

I bet you didn't think you'd be right, and so accurate in so far as it was essentially Chuck's timing that led to his downfall.

Also, I really...really... don't understand why Eplexx would have predicted a submission?! Chuck hasn't submitted anyone since 99, and that was the first time he ever did that. I mean he VERY rarely performs takedowns, let alone Subs...

Pasha K
07-26-2010, 07:17 AM
Hopefully he retires, in shape or not he is not anymore serious material in MMA.
He was a great fighter and he is a legend but seriously, he is fucking 1-5 in his last 6 bouts. I think he should fight 1 or 2 cans in some other organization just to end his career with a couple of wins but I hope he does not plan to fight again in UFC. Tito ortiz would destroy him and that is something almost no one wants to see

m1ckeykn0x
07-26-2010, 07:33 AM
...what are you guys talking about?..

..Chuck didn't lose to Rich Franklin...

..Rich didn't knock Chuck out, pfft are you kidding me?...

..they never even fought..... Chuck is coming back....don't worry.

he's coming back...

:(

hot_rod1886
07-26-2010, 07:40 AM
Sure^^

Pasha K
07-26-2010, 08:40 AM
...what are you guys talking about?..

..Chuck didn't lose to Rich Franklin...

..Rich didn't knock Chuck out, pfft are you kidding me?...

..they never even fought..... Chuck is coming back....don't worry.

he's coming back...

:(

He is coming back just to lose again

m1ckeykn0x
07-26-2010, 10:32 AM
He is coming back just to lose again

...i'm already crying, laying face-down.

way to kick the dirt in my face...

:sadsmile1: