PDA

View Full Version : Rocky IV

bigsemi
06-16-2010, 07:06 AM
I'm watching Rocky IV and I keep waiting for Fedor to show up. I bet even at 8 years old Fedor would have kicked the shit out of Rocky and Drago.

bigherm00
06-16-2010, 07:55 PM
I noticed that Rocky IV was on last night and I almost tuned in just to watch it and imagine that it was Fedor fighting. But since the accuracy of the movie would have been off I didn't. Would be awesome though to watch Fedor land a blow on Rocky, or any actor-boxer for that matter.

xdevilhawk138x
06-16-2010, 08:19 PM
If Fedor were to be the russian we need Somebody to play Apollo Creed I say Rashad Evans Well have Couture Play Rocky

Pasha K
06-16-2010, 08:23 PM
Sorry but Fedor would not beat Rocky. Rocky can be knocked down 20 times in a round and he still fights, he can take like 500 punches to the face in one minute and he still chases you. Only person that would be a challenge for Rocky is maybe Chuck Norris.

Drago on the other side is a glasschin, he cant really take a punch. Fedor would KTFO him just like he did with Arlovksy.

Xtremo
06-17-2010, 11:07 PM
Sorry but Fedor would not beat Rocky. Rocky can be knocked down 20 times in a round and he still fights, he can take like 500 punches to the face in one minute and he still chases you. Only person that would be a challenge for Rocky is maybe Chuck Norris.

Drago on the other side is a glasschin, he cant really take a punch. Fedor would KTFO him just like he did with Arlovksy.

Rocky getting hit too much would tempt the Ref to stop the fight...:grinsmile1:

CRisCO
06-17-2010, 11:14 PM
I don't see why anyone would root for Fedor against Rocky... I mean except maybe a Russian person.

WileyThaOne
06-24-2010, 04:11 AM

bruce lee would knock them all out