PDA

View Full Version : War Machine going to jail

kickass32
06-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Twitlonger: Weak! Looks like Ill be doing a year in San Diego County jail. Prolly gonna go in about 2 weeks..ugh (http://www.twitlonger.com/show/1vgaqq)

For when you talk too much for twitterFollow @twitlonger for updates and support.

War Machine

On Friday 18th June 2010, @WarMachine170 said:

Weak! Looks like Ill be doing a year in San Diego County jail. Prolly gonna go in about 2 weeks..ugh. Gonna be SO boring! No delicious food, no training, no wifee, no friends. Whatever tho when I get out my partners and I will be opening our sick gym in Austin Texas and Ill be righ back to fighting. Jail is DUMB. All it does is press the PAUSE button on your life. What's it supposed to teach you? Anyway, who knows some bad ass books I should read!?

What an F'n tool. Maybe he'll finally get his wish and die in that knife fight he was always talking about!!!

IceCold48
06-19-2010, 09:01 PM
LMFAO what a dumbass

Duskseyr
06-19-2010, 09:15 PM
GJ Captain FailHammer!

b1uef1ow
06-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Jail is DUMB. All it does is press the PAUSE button on your life. What's it supposed to teach you?

So he doesn't know why he's going to be incarcerated?

lwbrewer
06-19-2010, 09:24 PM
It's easy to figure out what War Machine knows. Not much.lol.

Xtremo
06-19-2010, 10:38 PM
What book should you read? The one that teaches you how to numb the ass pain away...

popsicle
06-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Jail is DUMB. All it does is press the PAUSE button on your life. What's it supposed to teach you?

It does more than push the pause button. Since we do not have an unlimited time on Earth it litteraly sucks a portion of your life away.

Note to War Machine...

Stop acting a fool and we all benefit from not having to listen to your philosophy on why jail is pointless.

TheKidInside
06-20-2010, 12:18 AM
I am such a huge fan of this dude! I met him once and had a beer with him and he's pretty cool but he does all this dumb shit and it's like WTF? He has major un-honed skills could wreck people but doesn't apply himself fully and does all this drama nonsense. Hopefully, jail will teach him something...though that's unlikely!

gotblood?
06-20-2010, 12:22 AM
....I want him to stop breathing. Seriously. I've lost friends and family members who had hearts and brains ten times the size of his.

Why he continues to live, while they don't, baffles me.

Yes. I'll say it again. I'd be glad if he were dead.

Flame away.

willpunisher
06-20-2010, 07:50 AM
hahahhah that guy is a dumbass. (is that bashing a fighter?)
i hope someone crushes his head in with dumbbell in the yard. maybe knock some senses into him lol

KamikazePongtha
06-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Here's the bright side and I can say this for everyone here on MMANews Forums...

We don't have to hear about that moron for a whole year! Seriously, let's have a fucking forum party.

Anyways, I don't like the guy. He's a complete tool and idiot, but he has so much potential. We all can see that in his fights. Such a shame, what a waste of talent.

TheKidInside
06-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Wow...someone just dethroned willpunisher as the biggest anti-American!

from warmachine's twitter...

"Fuck the poleece! Fuck the DA!!!! Fuck America! Shits weak!"

http://twitter.com/warmachine170

ryabusa
06-20-2010, 04:38 PM
gotblood?, no flaming here, rep'd. There are some people that the world would just be better off without. Some people that add nothing to society, but an enraged, infected hemmorrhoid on it's ass. Some people that will never be anything but a burden, nuisance or a threat, to everyone around them. Some people that will never change. This dickhead is one of those people, as evidenced by his eloquent views on prison life. While I don't wish for anyone to die, I certainly understand, as I too (and probably everyone on this board) have lost people that were 10,000 times the human being he could ever hope to be. I hope he just keeps fucking up in jail and has his sentence extended over and over until he fades away.

MMAV
06-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Well if he's going to do the shit he does well of course your going to jail. Didn't he punch out like two innocent people? And wasn't one a woman? If your going to do that what do you think will happen? Man what an idiot.... sorry don't mean to sound mean but it is the truth..

pdx_boxer503
06-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Wow...someone just dethroned willpunisher as the biggest anti-American!

from warmachine's twitter...

"Fuck the poleece! Fuck the DA!!!! Fuck America! Shits weak!"

War Machine (WarMachine170) on Twitter (http://twitter.com/warmachine170)

lol lets tie them up in some sheets and kick the shit out of them good ol' fashion AMERICAN beat down, Sak can lead the charge.