PDA

View Full Version : ONTARIO residents please read

TheDoucheyWun
06-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Hey ive noticed alot of u mma fans are in The GTA and the areas surrounding it. I dont know about you people but i come on here to find intelligent mma conversation because none of my friends have the capability of doing so...That being said UFC 117/ 118 or something we should meet up at a Toronto pub or something and enjoy a UFC together with some brews, and intelligent conversation and the faces from behind the computers lol... Please voice your opinions on this Idea if anyone would be down

cnlclink
06-21-2010, 06:05 AM
Yea buddy! That would be pretty cool actually. I normally watch the fights alone because either my friends are too drunk to make the drive out to my house or else they are unwilling to make the drive out. I can't go to their houses because they just wanna see Garcia/Jung all the time.

TheDoucheyWun
06-21-2010, 06:15 AM
lolz bomb fight but ya we have some rather epic UFC's apon us that cant be missed

GL Jeff
06-21-2010, 06:52 AM
I live in Sudbury, but I would love to meet some of my fellow posters, and school noobs at the bar,lol.

TheDoucheyWun
06-21-2010, 06:55 AM
I live in Sudbury, but I would love to meet some of my fellow posters, and school noobs at the bar,lol.

I spend alot of summer time up north in northbay.. my women is actually in sudbury right now or right outside of there.. thats where she is from atm im in Guelph