PDA

View Full Version : Jermain Taylor vs Kassim Ouma predictions!!

Punk Ass
12-09-2006, 06:08 PM
I say Jermain Taylor will win easy by unanimous decision.

Afro
12-09-2006, 06:12 PM
I think itll be a good fight, I dunno how easy it will be for Taylor cuz Ouma is aggressive, but he'll win it.

Punk Ass
12-09-2006, 07:02 PM
I think itll be a good fight, I dunno how easy it will be for Taylor cuz Ouma is aggressive, but he'll win it. Well Roman Karmazin beat Ouma and I dont think Karmazin is a Top tier fighter IMO. People like Taylor and BHop are on another whole level. Anything other than the best will only be sparring for them.

JimmyMoore
12-09-2006, 09:11 PM
I dont see it going to decision. I say Taylor within 7.

billbrasky
12-09-2006, 09:43 PM
I like Ouma, aggressive fighter with a lot of heart not mention his past makes you want to root for him. That said, Taylor is just too big. Taylor TKO 9.

Luis Cruz
12-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Agree, too big too strong. This is like Winky's last fight, fighting a real MW fighting a blownup Jr. MW. Except Taylor will dismantle Ouma with ease and i agree with the above that it won't go the distance. I wanted the middle rounds also and since i was leaning with 8 yesterday and no one picked it i'll stick with round 8. Had someone picked it i would've chose another just to make it fun. I won't be surprised at all if it's a lot early like the 4th or 5th round either. I think i'm giving Ouma the benefit of the doubt with 8 now that i think about it.

Salvy_Mic
12-09-2006, 10:20 PM
I think Taylor stops Ouma in about 9 or 10 rounds. Kinda hard for me to say that because I really like Ouma and it's really hard not to cheer for him, considering all that he's been through.

Dork8503
12-09-2006, 10:51 PM
ill say tko in the 4th, taylor is just to big fast and to powerful

JimmyMoore
12-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Two things...
I've been a big fan of Jermain Taylor's from the begining but I thought he looked AWFUL tonight. The whole time I kept thinking, HOW the fuck did this guy beat Hopkins. I realize BHop and Ouma have completely different fighting styles, but there were times Taylor looked like he still belonged in headgear tonight. Ouma's chin was insane.
And you guys were right about Berto, that guy has got it in both hands. In a couple years that kid is gonna be dangerous.

Dork8503
12-10-2006, 10:29 AM
i agree i was thinking what the fuck is going on with taylor he looked like shit, looked sloppy and if it wasnt for those hard shots he was landing the fight would have been alot closer, no jab nothing i was very unimpressed

Punk Ass
12-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Two things...
I've been a big fan of Jermain Taylor's from the begining but I thought he looked AWFUL tonight. The whole time I kept thinking, HOW the fuck did this guy beat Hopkins. I realize BHop and Ouma have completely different fighting styles, but there were times Taylor looked like he still belonged in headgear tonight. Ouma's chin was insane.
And you guys were right about Berto, that guy has got it in both hands. In a couple years that kid is gonna be dangerous.

Yeh he looked sloppy but you know what they say, "styles make fights." Taylor knew he could land damn near at will so he threw way more punches than normal, and like he said, he was trying to knock Ouma out. Ouma was not a push over and he did come to win I just think Ouma's style was not really Taylor friendly. BHop would have had a better time with Ouma because BHop is also an inside fighter who could mix it up. Taylor needs space.

Afro
12-11-2006, 12:55 AM
crap I missed the fight lol

Dork8503
12-11-2006, 01:42 AM
the fight wasnt that good, it had its spots, i really enjoyed the uppercuts and right hands that rocked oumas head, i give him credit those were some hard ass hits