PDA

View Full Version : FREE JadedX!

m1ckeykn0x
06-26-2010, 03:35 PM
...I think Jaded should have a re-trial and yes, *gasp* maybe even another chance at life here in MMANews world. Yes yes, I know, free a criminal?! Such madness I am suggesting, but I am sure he has been very,very sad being locked up in MMANews prison (which is a very scary,lonely,dark, depressing place), have being stripped of his well being and worldy rights as a MMANewsian, not to mention probably being manhandled by the other inmates, like The Sensational One... oh God....

Don't worry man, we haven't forgotten about you! We know your'e still in there. YOU are STILL a person Jaded! If you can still hear me in there, don't ever forget that! You're still a person!

....from the face of Chael Sonnen: "free-my-homie."

*angry crowd* RAR RAR RAR RAR!

BBG
06-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Dammit I have to wait to rep you for this.

WAR JADEDX!!!!!!

KevoOnTheRadio
06-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Free him, but only AFTER the sodomy. Make sure he learns his lesson.

m1ckeykn0x
06-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Free him, but only AFTER the sodomy. Make sure he learns his lesson.

haha, he won't use the F word anymore...

I was almost in Jaded's place. Thank God rh didnt lock me up.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
06-26-2010, 07:16 PM
I like JadedX and wouldn't mind giving him another shot, but the sodomy is a must....

cnlclink
06-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Free him! If sodomy is a must then hopefully he is prepared for it!

The Sword
06-26-2010, 07:26 PM
What did he do?

TBEAR
06-26-2010, 07:28 PM
FREE JADEDX

I think he is ok NOW

m1ckeykn0x
06-26-2010, 07:43 PM
What did he do?

...ahem. He said the F word that's not allowed.

BIG NO-NO in MMANews World. Especially if Rivet catches you; then your ass is grass, in the mower.

JadedX sits in his cell wondering if everyone forgot about him and his opinion. Don't worry buddy, we are singing a song for you. :sadsong:

The Sword
06-26-2010, 07:46 PM
...ahem. He said the F word that's not allowed.

BIG NO-NO in MMANews World. Especially if Rivet catches you; then your ass is grass, in the mower.

JadedX sits in his cell wondering if everyone forgot about him and his opinion. Don't worry buddy, we are singing a song for you. :sadsong:
Free JadedX!!!!!FREE HIM!!!!!!!!!

scolli7
06-26-2010, 07:55 PM
Dammit I have to wait to rep you for this.

WAR JADEDX!!!!!!

lol me too.

m1ckeykn0x
06-26-2010, 08:32 PM
!!! Jaded viewed my profile!

He's alive!!!! He is still alive in there! Hang in there buddy!

TheKidInside
06-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Jaded's been on mine also...but so has my fave stalker of all time

Jaded needs to come back, if only to gimme rep :) but that guy is the man! great posts just got out of hand with that drama lol

m1ckeykn0x
06-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Jaded's been on mine also...but so has my fave stalker of all time

Jaded needs to come back, if only to gimme rep :) but that guy is the man! great posts just got out of hand with that drama lol

haha, i can just hear him sniffling with a sadface(like the guy in halfbaked who went to prison)... jumping from profile to profile, merely scratching on our windows to get us to notice.... I see you man!

haha, who's your fav stalker?

Just so you Mods know... I think I would commit suicide if I ever got banned from MMA News. Not to give you a guilty conscience or anything if it ever happens...... but uh, i'll kill myself.

m1ckeykn0x
06-27-2010, 12:33 AM
This thread must stay at the top of the noobjack until Jaded is freed!

Help me fellas.

TheKidInside
06-27-2010, 01:43 AM
haha, i can just hear him sniffling with a sadface(like the guy in halfbaked who went to prison)... jumping from profile to profile, merely scratching on our windows to get us to notice.... I see you man!

haha, who's your fav stalker?

Just so you Mods know... I think I would commit suicide if I ever got banned from MMA News. Not to give you a guilty conscience or anything if it ever happens...... but uh, i'll kill myself.

haha awesome scene ;) that w/e williams guy with no neck is one funny dude, but only in movies, not so much in the stand-up comedy department.

that whole, suicide ploy, only works if a college/university threatens to kick you out ;)

Pasha K
06-27-2010, 01:54 AM
If he puts hot chicks in his signatures again then yes, free him.

Tiny Neustra
06-27-2010, 02:15 AM
I am hopping on this wagon

m1ckeykn0x
06-27-2010, 02:24 AM
haha awesome scene ;) that w/e williams guy with no neck is one funny dude, but only in movies, not so much in the stand-up comedy department.

that whole, suicide ploy, only works if a college/university threatens to kick you out ;)

Hahahahaha. No really. I'll kill myself.

Malevolence
06-27-2010, 03:14 AM
He said the F word that's not allowed.

The F word!
You dont mean...you're not trying to tell me....He didnt say Fedor did he?
Say it ain't so!!

m1ckeykn0x
06-27-2010, 12:28 PM
If it is against the rules for me to post in here just to keep the thread alive, then mods please tell me because I definitely dont want to get banned or anything, lol. But I want to keep this thread at the top of the noobjack as much as I can. ;) thanks

b1uef1ow
06-27-2010, 12:44 PM
I've always had great thread banter with Jaded so sign me up.

FREE JADED X!

Trojan Fight Club
06-27-2010, 01:04 PM
sure I'll jump on this bandwagon, I never had a problem with JadedX, in fact I liked his posts, and signatures. Bring him back

pdx_boxer503
06-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Bring this mudda fudda back hes good people!

m1ckeykn0x
06-27-2010, 02:03 PM
This is our buddy Jaded X

:inmate:

This is what he has to deal with every single day in MMANews prison from the likes of TSO.

fatpresent::lovesmilie4::moony::boxlick: :eek: :lovesmilie11: :sadsmile1:

This is me singing him a sad song.

:sadsong:

Help stop this cruel and and inhumane abuse on our fellow MMA Newsian.

Post your support for Jaded! Freeee him!

Come on, how could you grow tired of seeing those big fat asses in those sigs? eh? ehh?

*whispers* hey rivet.... we all love you man :mrstra: give our brotha anotha chance.

TBEAR
06-28-2010, 04:20 AM
This is our buddy Jaded X

:inmate:

This is what he has to deal with every single day in MMANews prison from the likes of TSO.

fatpresent::lovesmilie4::moony::boxlick: :eek: :lovesmilie11: :sadsmile1:

This is me singing him a sad song.

:sadsong:

Help stop this cruel and and inhumane abuse on our fellow MMA Newsian.

Post your support for Jaded! Freeee him!

Come on, how could you grow tired of seeing those big fat asses in those sigs? eh? ehh?

*whispers* hey rivet.... we all love you man :mrstra: give our brotha anotha chance.

LOL

Free Jaded

roaddawg
06-28-2010, 07:44 AM
All I want from him is that sig girl with the big booty... shrugs

Kimbo> Rampage
06-28-2010, 07:53 AM
Lol this is an mma forum, not a kid friendly forum. Almost got banned for calling Nelson a fat F#*$. Did you see the video of that clown jumpin his bike.

roaddawg
06-28-2010, 07:57 AM
Well if its true he got banned I wouldn't be surprised based on some of his replies.

rivethead
06-28-2010, 10:16 AM
The funny thing is that before I smoked my harddrive, I was considering reversing the ban on him. But now...I think I'll just let it ride.

Lol this is an mma forum, not a kid friendly forum. Almost got banned for calling Nelson a fat F#*$. Did you see the video of that clown jumpin his bike.

Actually, this is an MMA forum that doesn't support discrimination, and there are both female posters and non-heterosexual posters who contribute a lot more than you do. There are also posters who are getting their kids into MMA and are reading threads and commenting on them, and they also contribute a lot more than you.

It's a privilege to be a member here. It's not a right.

rh

Druel
06-28-2010, 10:17 AM
If he puts hot chicks in his signatures again then yes, free him.

this

rodzilla1988
06-28-2010, 01:50 PM
YEAH free him.(shrugs) When did he get banned? Either way one of my fav. posters on here so lets bring him back.

m1ckeykn0x
06-28-2010, 10:08 PM
The funny thing is that before I smoked my harddrive, I was considering reversing the ban on him. But now...I think I'll just let it ride.
rh

awww..... come on Riv. Somewhere deep, deep inside your heart, there actually exists a shred of mercy. A tiny little scraggly shred of mercy. :)

like the Grinch.

Please pay no heed to anyone speaking foolish of the forum, Riv. This is just a friendly petition by our "loving" community to give Jaded X another chance to be a part of the best MMA forum in the world.

Trojan Fight Club
06-28-2010, 10:17 PM
we need someone to be riv's Cindy lou who and grow his heart 3 sizes haha

roaddawg
06-28-2010, 11:04 PM
Either way one of my fav. posters on here so lets bring him back.

Damn man really lol?

m1ckeykn0x
06-29-2010, 12:09 AM
YEAH free him.(shrugs) When did he get banned? Either way one of my fav. posters on here so lets bring him back.

been about a month I think? a month time served.

pantomime horse
06-29-2010, 12:19 AM
I hadn't known about the ban. I'd say cuss words being considered bad doesn't make any sense, but it's not my forum and I have no influence here. Hell, I don't even know if typing a 'bad word' is the reason he's gone. I admin forums and having rules, whatever they may be, helps to keep order. One of the reasons I continue to visit here is because it is run well.

lwbrewer
06-29-2010, 12:20 AM
I'll bring it back to the top he's had some good posts, and I'm one that has complained about excessive swearing as I've got my son into it. With that said rh has posted his share of it

hurt80
06-29-2010, 12:44 AM
free da man!

TBEAR
06-29-2010, 05:16 AM
Visitation day to see JadedX

Hey Jaded :inmate:

Trojan Fight Club
06-29-2010, 12:01 PM
it wasn't just the swearing, riv has said a few times that his posts crossed the threshold between intelligent posting and trolling, but Jaded has been gone for a while I think he learned his lesson.

rodzilla1988
06-29-2010, 12:09 PM
Damn man really lol?
Your one of my fav's too, no homo. I just like people who speak their mind and aren't afraid to go against the grain.

it wasn't just the swearing, riv has said a few times that his posts crossed the threshold between intelligent posting and trolling, but Jaded has been gone for a while I think he learned his lesson.

I think a month is plenty long enough especially for something as minor as swearing on an internet forum. FREE JADEDX FREE HIM I SAID.

P.S. With as much pull as I have around here that should do it, j/k, lol.

thefirm0
06-29-2010, 02:45 PM
fuck.

0mega1
06-29-2010, 07:32 PM
All I want from him is that sig girl with the big booty... shrugs

seriously! That is a phat ass! makes me drool:D

roaddawg
06-29-2010, 08:16 PM
seriously! That is a phat ass! makes me drool:D

All I want is her name so I can pay homeage by honoring her on my desktop!

Rodzilla:
Same here man I like people who speak their mind and have the balls enough not to go with the popular opinion. At the sametime I like those who can express themselves without resulting to personal attacks.

Im a long term fan of yours ever since you joined this forum with that kick ass av (well that and the ass beatings I have received from you in UFC Undisputed lmao)

GL Jeff
06-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Visitation day to see JadedX

Hey Jaded :inmate:

I went,he was in the showers.

Trojan Fight Club
06-29-2010, 09:42 PM
I went,he was in the showers.

dear god :sadsong:

m1ckeykn0x
07-08-2010, 09:55 PM
WOO!

Still remember Jaded.

BBG
07-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Seriously he still gone?

KevoOnTheRadio
07-09-2010, 07:18 AM
Im steady tryna find a motive,
Why do what i do?,
Freedom aint gettin no closer,
No matter how far i go,
My car is stolen, no registration,
Cops patrolin, and now they done stop me,
And i get locked up,

They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (im locked up)
They won't let me out no, they wont let me out, (im locked up)
They won't let me out no, they won't let me out

TheKidInside
07-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Im steady tryna find a motive,
Why do what i do?,
Freedom aint gettin no closer,
No matter how far i go,
My car is stolen, no registration,
Cops patrolin, and now they done stop me,
And i get locked up,

They won't let me out no, they wont let me out, (im locked up)
They won't let me out no, they won't let me out

next show we're dedicating that song to JadedX

brother if you're out there!!! come back I am this close to getting my sideways 8 in rep :D

b1uef1ow
07-09-2010, 12:39 PM
I want the dude free as anyone else here. But he's probably going to be stuck for the rest of his term to be quite honest.

I just can't believe that he gets 6 months when there is another poster here who uses coded racism in every few posts he does...

Mods are either turning a blind eye or don't see it.

Trojan Fight Club
07-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Thanks Debbie Downer.

mattc25
07-10-2010, 12:38 AM
I've always liked Jaded....He always hits me up on the rep. I understand where the mods are coming from,but I do see much worse go on than just cussing.....but hey they're may be more behind the story than we know.

Boo
07-10-2010, 07:59 AM
I want the dude free as anyone else here. But he's probably going to be stuck for the rest of his term to be quite honest.

I just can't believe that he gets 6 months when there is another poster here who uses coded racism in every few posts he does...

Are you clicking the "report post" button? If you aren't, you should be. The mods can't read every single post. If there has been one constant over the years on this forum, it has been an intolerance for racism.

BTW JadedX, if you're reading, please come back after your term is served.

jody
07-10-2010, 08:24 AM
I actually didn't even snap to the fact that kiddos would be on here until I saw some of the guys mention they were trying to hold off on the swearing in consideration of,I think,lwbrewer's kid.

It's my own fault for not asking or seeking but I actually didn't know cursing was discouraged.

Never had any kinda problem with Jaded,always liked your posts.If you're reading,serve your time and come back and ACT RIGHT!:)

TBEAR
07-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Jaded we see you :inmate: in there, come back when they let you

b1uef1ow
07-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks Debbie Downer.

I'm not trying to be. Really I like Jaded X. I'll say it again I've always had decent conversations with the dude. But look how long it's been already?

Rivet said he got pissed because Jaded tried to argue the semantics of the "f" word from the dictionary which was the final straw and decided to give him 6 months.

The general consensus in her is that 6 months is too much and I agree.

Are you clicking the "report post" button? If you aren't, you should be. The mods can't read every single post. If there has been one constant over the years on this forum, it has been an intolerance for racism.

BTW JadedX, if you're reading, please come back after your term is served.

This poster I was referring too is a well known poster and I'm more then sure they've read his posts.

TheKidInside
07-10-2010, 10:52 AM
If I got banned from news for 6 months I'd come back. There are forums I frequent for MMA (and some for other interests) but this place feels like home.

Boo
07-10-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm not trying to be. Really I like Jaded X. I'll say it again I've always had decent conversations with the dude. But look how long it's been already?

Rivet said he got pissed because Jaded tried to argue the semantics of the "f" word from the dictionary which was the final straw and decided to give him 6 months.

tsk, tsk, JadedX, you are obviously intelligent enough to express yourself without vulgar language.

This poster I was referring too is a well known poster and I'm more then sure they've read his posts.
Huh, really. Well, I wish I wasn't in the dark so I could make use of some neg rep.

Mac
07-11-2010, 05:41 PM

PM me, I will check into it. I admit, I am prolly the most lenient mod here, but I won't allow racism if I see it. I may be too stupid to catch it though.

m1ckeykn0x
07-12-2010, 01:55 AM
hahaha... this is forum-love right here.

Jaded goes to sleep knowing someone out there (us) cares. (only us)

I would have done this for any of the main posters and friends of mine here, you know who you are. Thanks for everybodys support in the FREE JADEDX Act of MMANews. lol...this thread cracks me up everytime I read through it. MMA NEWS IS THE F'IN BEST MMA SITE ON THE INTERNET, BIATCH! I dont even waste my time on any other forum, EVER!

hmm...I am curious as to who the racist poster is. Everyone keep your eyes open, theres a racist on the loose. A well known poster,eh?...

Now who in the world could it be?...

TBEAR
07-12-2010, 02:30 AM
hmm...I am curious as to who the racist poster is. Everyone keep your eyes open, theres a racist on the loose. A well known poster,eh?...

Now who in the world could it be?...

Not it :)

joeyP
07-12-2010, 02:53 AM
I feel like it rhymes with Doad Rog

b1uef1ow
07-12-2010, 10:53 AM
I'm here to take mma and for personal entertainment, I don't want to play forum police.... Not my job. Most people here have been pretty kool even the guy who posts his coded racism shit. The reason I say coded is because he writes it in away so it seems like it's not serious or a joke... it very subtle... Plus I definitely don't want to be know as a scumbag rat.

cnlclink
07-12-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm here to take mma and for personal entertainment, I don't want to play forum police.... Not my job. Most people here have been pretty kool even the guy who posts his coded racism shit. The reason I say coded is because he writes it in away so it seems like it's not serious or a joke... it very subtle... Plus I definitely don't want to be know as a scumbag rat.

You can't be both b1uef1ow. Pick either scumbag or rat, personally I'd have to pick scumbag.

Sadly I can't call you either one lol.

BTW Jaded told me that he's getting used to the showers but what concerned me is that he had a big grin when he told me that.:laughing2:

TheKidInside
07-12-2010, 12:09 PM
:laughing4:

I feel like it rhymes with Doad Rog

Rumble
07-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Hope I'm not too late to join this. I've been gone for awhile and didn't even realize Jaded was banned until I saw this thread. That said, FREE JADED! He's a good dude, speaks his mind, has good taste in video games and in women. Bring him back! For God's sakes man!

P.S. I will try to watch my language around here from now on, I know I am guilty of this also.

Trojan Fight Club
07-15-2010, 12:12 AM
So according to my MMAnews "friends" list I only have 5 and Jaded is one of them. If he's gone that leaves me with four. Just how lonely are you trying to make me feel riv?

b1uef1ow
07-15-2010, 09:02 PM
You can't be both b1uef1ow. Pick either scumbag or rat, personally I'd have to pick scumbag.

Sadly I can't call you either one lol.

BTW Jaded told me that he's getting used to the showers but what concerned me is that he had a big grin when he told me that.:laughing2:

You're right. I guess it's ok to be an ocassional scumbag. Only time I report is when I see the fukcing troll spammers or if a dude went WAY over board on what they wrote.

m1ckeykn0x
07-30-2010, 02:52 AM
They threw ya WillPunisher, buddy.

Don't hurt him too bad in there, Jaded.

Guess you're not ever going to get parole.

Sherrif Rivethead ain't playin'.

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/dayneFS/Sheriff-John-Q-Wydell-Devils-Rejects-JQ-Rob-Zombie-Horror-Movie-Review.jpg

m1ckeykn0x
07-30-2010, 02:59 AM

? :rolleyes:

b1uef1ow
07-30-2010, 08:19 AM
? :rolleyes:

If you're oblivious then no worries :dry:

Edit: OK WTF did Will do now?

TBEAR
07-30-2010, 09:08 AM

:inmate: :inmate:
^^Jaded ^^this Will

While in jail they are fighting over the future BJ vs Aldo fight

The Return Of......
07-30-2010, 11:28 AM
not a clue what will did.................but if i had to guess

chael fan finally got to him and he went ape shit all over him. pretty much like silva is gonna do next sundy

m1ckeykn0x
07-30-2010, 12:11 PM
If you're oblivious then no worries :dry:

Edit: OK WTF did Will do now?

haha, im not oblivious. Just thought it was funny that 1 of the 2 main suspects for your post is now in prison too.

Btw, its because he basically called the mods losers with no lives,lol.

Chute_Boxe44
08-03-2010, 02:24 PM
This is a very weird/creepy thread

b1uef1ow
08-03-2010, 02:41 PM
haha, im not oblivious. Just thought it was funny that 1 of the 2 main suspects for your post is now in prison too.

Will wasn't actually a suspect of mine. But thanks for letting me know why he got banned again. I wonder how long he's going to be out for?

Mac
08-03-2010, 02:57 PM

I might be a loser but I have a life.

TBEAR
08-04-2010, 10:41 AM
I might be a loser but I have a life.

LOL we dont think you are a loser MAC!!!!

How long is Will gone for now?????????????

H33LHooK
08-06-2010, 04:04 PM

Don't hurt him too bad in there, Jaded.

Guess you're not ever going to get parole.

Sherrif Rivethead ain't playin'.

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/dayneFS/Sheriff-John-Q-Wydell-Devils-Rejects-JQ-Rob-Zombie-Horror-Movie-Review.jpg

At this point, based on the fact that Jaded is still in the hoosgow, and RH's post earlier in this thread, I suspect that you're hurting, not helping, Jaded's "cause".

Just sayin'.

FarBeyndDrvn
08-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Leave the ball gag in. It's doing humanity the favor that dropping condoms from a plane over his trailer park should have.

H33LHooK
08-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Leave the ball gag in. It's doing humanity the favor that dropping condoms from a plane over his trailer park should have.

Vitriolic.

What did Jaded ever do to you, pray tell?

FarBeyndDrvn
08-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Vitriolic.

What did Jaded ever do to you, pray tell?

the very fact you even have to ask what he has done to others on this forum outside of exist means we'll never meet eye to eye on anything, so let's save each other the time.

sweet word drop by the way, in all sincerity. it's actually flattering...i like it.

Badluck33
08-09-2010, 11:18 AM
i dont know what Jaded did or said but if it is racism, he doesn't deserve to come back. No room anywhere for racism.

b1uef1ow
08-09-2010, 12:58 PM
i dont know what Jaded did or said but if it is racism, he doesn't deserve to come back. No room anywhere for racism.

He said the common homophobic word in a post and foolishly tried to argue the exact meaning of the word from a dictionary which means bundle of sticks. Although he was not wrong from the exact meaning from Websters dictionary he knew what he was using it for which is why Rivet got pissed.

H33LHooK
08-10-2010, 12:17 PM
the very fact you even have to ask what he has done to others on this forum outside of exist means we'll never meet eye to eye on anything, so let's save each other the time.

sweet word drop by the way, in all sincerity. it's actually flattering...i like it.

My question was: "What did Jaded ever do to you?"

The acerbity of your posts would lead me to believe you have some sort of vendetta against him, and I was just wondering what specifically caused your hate-on.

FarBeyndDrvn
08-10-2010, 02:53 PM
He said the common homophobic word in a post and foolishly tried to argue the exact meaning of the word from a dictionary which means bundle of sticks. Although he was not wrong from the exact meaning from Websters dictionary he knew what he was using it for which is why Rivet got pissed.

Unrelenting stupidity like this h33lhook, bogging down what would have ordinarily been a structured and intelligent MMA discussion; it's been a perpetual problem across these forums. Once a mongoloid, always a mongoloid--there's no in between. He's a 12-year-old in a 30-year-old's frame and proves every time he types that common sense isn't common anymore.

H33LHooK
08-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Unrelenting stupidity like this h33lhook, bogging down what would have ordinarily been a structured and intelligent MMA discussion; it's been a perpetual problem across these forums. Once a mongoloid, always a mongoloid--there's no in between. He's a 12-year-old in a 30-year-old's frame and proves every time he types that common sense isn't common anymore.

I find it difficult to drum up that level of outrage, but yeah- it can get tiresome.

m1ckeykn0x
08-10-2010, 06:00 PM

LOL.

...When I read that, I heard it coming from your avatar.

In an old western accent, with the sound of impending doom. Sounds like you're talking about indians invading our town (the forum).

I know it can get out of hand on these forums, but for Gods sake, some people need to lighten up sometimes. I'm not referring to, or condoning, insulting people, racism, ignorance, and the usual...but it would be boring without the occasional fool, or uproar.

Or we could all be like this...

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/dayneFS/images.jpg

By the way, even though Jaded has pissed me off in the past too, he's still contributed uh...thousands of more posts to these boards than you have, friendo.

FarBeyndDrvn
08-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Define "contributed" to me, because the definition I have isn't lacking a general purpose in life and a productive social outlet to discuss MMA, then migrating said lack of purpose to mmanews.com and flooding the forum masked by the anonymity of the internet with my intellectually retarded beliefs. Submitting thousands of narrow-minded posts isn't a badge, so don't confuse "a disgusting abundance of free time" with "substance".

Maybe it's people like JadedX who have swayed people like me from feeling the need to waste their time contributing, uh, thousands of posts to boards consumed with the ignorance he thinks is necessity to impose on every thread. But hey, what would I know? I don't post 3+ times a day!?!

Trojan Fight Club
08-14-2010, 11:31 PM
Sure he posted some dumb shit but who hasn't I can remember a large amount of times that he contributed useful information. His using of the term "faggot" was completely inappropriate and a slight slap on the wrist was necessary, but 6 months just seems harsh to me.

m1ckeykn0x
08-15-2010, 12:44 AM
Define "contributed" to me, because the definition I have isn't lacking a general purpose in life and a productive social outlet to discuss MMA, then migrating said lack of purpose to mmanews.com and flooding the forum masked by the anonymity of the internet with my intellectually retarded beliefs. Submitting thousands of narrow-minded posts isn't a badge, so don't confuse "a disgusting abundance of free time" with "substance".

Maybe it's people like JadedX who have swayed people like me from feeling the need to waste their time contributing, uh, thousands of posts to boards consumed with the ignorance he thinks is necessity to impose on every thread. But hey, what would I know? I don't post 3+ times a day!?!

Hahaha.

You're very articulate, my friend.

Feel like I am in English class.

Contributed as in...well... wasted more of his life and disgusting abundance of free time on here. ;)

Badluck33
08-28-2010, 12:23 PM

well, if you play with fire you get burned.

TBEAR
01-12-2011, 03:34 PM
:inmate: JadedX is free and online :grinsmile2:

JadedX
01-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Best. Thread. Ever.

m1ckeykn0x
01-12-2011, 03:49 PM
JADED! Back from the fucking dead man??!

I tried. :D

Pasha K
01-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Welcome back

TheKidInside
01-12-2011, 08:01 PM
yay!!!! now i am going to spend more time on News again :p

Xtremo
01-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Good to have you back bro...you haven't missed much...da only thing you missed out on has been the epic UFC PPV threads, I'm telling you it gets crazy up in thurr! They go up to 20 pages!!!

HillbillyDeluxe
01-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Good to have you back bro...you haven't missed much...da only thing you missed out on has been the epic UFC PPV threads, I'm telling you it gets crazy up in thurr! They go up to 20 pages!!!

pretty sure we went 70+ on a few, maybe even broke 90! haha :dancingsmile:

Sakara=Excitement
01-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Please tell me WillPunisher got gang raped every day while in prison with you.

Glad to see you back.

The Return Of......
01-20-2011, 07:35 PM
pretty sure we went 70+ on a few, maybe even broke 90! haha :dancingsmile:

impossible, the site shit dives somewhere around 10

CHAEL fan
01-20-2011, 08:19 PM

Glad to see you back.

From what I heard, it was via Deliverance-dueling banjo style....ouch!

Welcome back JadedX :dancingsmile:

JadedX
01-20-2011, 10:09 PM
^Hahahaha - remind me to rep you tomorrow. I've already ran out, unfortunately. And thanks for the welcome back, man.

Glad to see you back.
Yes, and by brasilians, no less. Good times.

Thanks, bro.

PS- can't believe this thread is still going, lol. DayneFS is legend.