PDA

View Full Version : Cuddles vs. couture

The Sword
06-30-2010, 09:40 PM
both are in the same weight class, I think both would stand. I think cuddles chin would hold up way better than kim's. so what do you guys think of this match up? I got my girl winning this one easy with a t(ko) late in the frist early in the 2nd.
personally I am not a fan of kim couture I feel she is using randys name to help her career.

TheKidInside
07-01-2010, 01:06 AM
did you steal that from our show? lol we also had Cuddles vs Urijah Faber

The Sword
07-01-2010, 07:08 AM
did you steal that from our show? lol we also had Cuddles vs Urijah Faber
no I have not seen the show yet. I was going to watch it tonight.

Bloodbeard
07-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Is this the first women's 'dream' match ever? Nice.

I think it would be a good fight but I've only ever seen either of these ladies fight once. I don't know who would win but it would probably be Couture. I didn't see any groundgame at all from Cuddles. If Cyborg had wanted to submit her I think she could have therefore Couture would likely submit her after she realizes she doesn't want to be punched in the face anymore.

A more interesting match would be Carano v Cuddles. Probably the best womens fight of all time.

stpierrecanada
07-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Both are warriors and we have seen they can both take heat, and have awesome chins..Great fight but I'll take Cuddles here, more experienced and better all-round game IMO.

Pasha K
07-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Its hard to give an opinion because I have never seen Kim Couture before but absolutely everybody says that she is horrible. Cuddles was completely destroyed by Cyborg, but at least she has chin and heart, and at least she landed some punches. So I think Cuddles wins this. (And Sword, please tell your wife to not make mean faces in the ring, she looks extremely ugly like that)