PDA

View Full Version : Carano v Cuddles

The Sword
07-01-2010, 06:14 PM
in a no Clothes match. don't really care who wins. I would love to see my girl win it though. this needs to happen it be a big money maker

Bloodbeard
07-01-2010, 08:42 PM
No way Cuddles wins but it would be more fun to watch her be methodically picked apart rather than raped by a Cyborg.

Trojan Fight Club
07-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Of course I'm with you on this one Sword, would Gina win? maybe but I don't care I'm pulling for Cuddles.

Jon Jones
07-02-2010, 03:05 AM
Gina over Cuddles. Cuddles is a warrior though, I give her tons of credit for hanging tough against Cyborg.

beardown98
07-02-2010, 05:09 AM
Gina Picks her apart and stuffs the take down
I'm might get neg'd for this but come on guys seriously Cuddles is not that hot
total butter face
but she can take a hell of a beating even if the ref lets it go way to long ala Mir Carwin and still come back out the next round throwing punches gotta respect that

I still think the ref had money on cuddles making out of the first.

TBEAR
07-02-2010, 09:40 AM
in a no Clothes match. don't really care who wins. I would love to see my girl win it though. this needs to happen it be a big money maker

Now you have done it Sword, we are enemies!!!!!!

How dare you get your girl to challege my Girl

WAR GINA

Cuddles will have to
:bowsucka:

To my girl Gina :lmfao:

The Sword
07-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Now you have done it Sword, we are enemies!!!!!!

How dare you get your girl to challege my Girl

WAR GINA

Cuddles will have to
:bowsucka:

To my girl Gina :lmfao:
It all good man Gina in my top 3.
#1 is cuddle
#2 is Miesha Tate
#3 is Gina
you see I like Gina to. My dream is to get all 3 of the girls in bed at the same time. I dont know what it is but there is just something about having a bed full of women that are HOT that could kick your ass. LOL!

LethalStriker
07-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Interesting note, they were originally supposed to fight each other but Finney had to pull out and I believe she ended up fighting Tonya Evinger instead.

TBEAR
07-02-2010, 02:40 PM
#1 is cuddle
#2 is Miesha Tate
#3 is Gina
you see I like Gina to. My dream is to get all 3 of the girls in bed at the same time. I dont know what it is but there is just something about having a bed full of women that are HOT that could kick your ass. LOL!

Every male in the world has had this dream except thekidinside...he want cyborg to GnP him.... :)

MMA, Esq.
07-02-2010, 02:49 PM
#1 is cuddle
#2 is Miesha Tate
#3 is Gina

I don't know, man, that's a lot to handle for one dude. Ok, ok, I'LL take one for the team and help you out, LOL!!

TBEAR
07-02-2010, 02:51 PM
GINA is mine I called first ^^^^

MMA, Esq.
07-02-2010, 03:43 PM
GINA is mine I called first ^^^^

Well, fine then, lol

The Sword
07-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Gina Picks her apart and stuffs the take down
I'm might get neg'd for this but come on guys seriously Cuddles is not that hot
total butter face
but she can take a hell of a beating even if the ref lets it go way to long ala Mir Carwin and still come back out the next round throwing punches gotta respect that

I still think the ref had money on cuddles making out of the first.

I should neg you for calling my woman a butter face. only joking, however those are fighting words dont joke on my cuddles!!!!............ just kidding man.