TheKidInside
07-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Yes I am serious :)

VOTE!

The Sword
07-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Yes I am serious :)

VOTE!
Ill take faber in this one just because I want cyborg to get beat because she beat up my girl and yea I still heart broken about that. LOL!

Masscore
07-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Really, this is a serious vote? Come on, really? Faber would beat her any dang way he pleases. I mean come on you are talking about a guy who just a year or so ago was considered one of the P4P best fighters in the world. We are talking about a guy that will be BW champion by the end of the year and probably have it until he decides to retire.

People need to calm down and get off the Cyborg train a little. She is hands down the best female fighter on the planet. But expecting her to beat Faber in a fight is like expect Diana Taurasi to win a game of one-on-one against Dwayne Wade.

TheKidInside
07-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Really, this is a serious vote? Come on, really? Faber would beat her any dang way he pleases. I mean come on you are talking about a guy who just a year or so ago was considered one of the P4P best fighters in the world. We are talking about a guy that will be BW champion by the end of the year and probably have it until he decides to retire.

People need to calm down and get off the Cyborg train a little. She is hands down the best female fighter on the planet. But expecting her to beat Faber in a fight is like expect Diana Taurasi to win a game of one-on-one against Dwayne Wade.

get a sense of humour, you must be the most annoying person to be around when someone makes a joke.

George...Cuddles is MY woman!

The Sword
07-02-2010, 06:33 PM
get a sense of humour, you must be the most annoying person to be around when someone makes a joke.

George...Cuddles is MY woman!
I like you man but cuddles is all mine and that fighting works sir.... Just kidding.

Trojan Fight Club
07-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Ill take faber in this one just because I want cyborg to get beat because she beat up my girl and yea I still heart broken about that. LOL!

This

Masscore
07-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Sorry guys, that whole internet and not understanding saracasm thing has struck again lol. It's just in this section of the forum its hard to tell some times if people really mean what they are asking or if it is just a joke match-up. I probably should have realized it.

TheKidInside
07-02-2010, 06:40 PM
I like you man but cuddles is all mine and that fighting works sir.... Just kidding.

do you wanna grapple this out?

Bloodbeard
07-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Yeah pretty funny to me. I especially like the part where you didn't give an option for Faber by KO because you think he wouldn't hit a girl. He would and it would be a big mistake. Cyborg by KO.

Punk Ass
07-02-2010, 06:44 PM
If this was posted at the spot, you'd probably be bant lol.

The Sword
07-02-2010, 06:44 PM

you would win that battle my grapple skills are to good. that why I have not done mma yet, maybe ill go train with cuddles then your on. LOL!

Trojan Fight Club
07-02-2010, 06:45 PM

I will grapple this out with both of you for Cuddles. I'm just banking on me being 6'3 and 220 lbs being enough edge over any superior skills you guys probably have.

The Sword
07-02-2010, 06:49 PM
I will grapple this out with both of you for Cuddles. I'm just banking on me being 6'3 and 220 lbs being enough edge over any superior skills you guys probably have.

Who was the first cuddles supporter on this forum??? … Oh wait it was me I love her more she’s all mine.

Trojan Fight Club
07-02-2010, 06:57 PM
you know what they say, out with the old and in with the new. I hear that's the motto she lives by.

The Sword
07-02-2010, 07:03 PM
you know what they say, out with the old and in with the new. I hear that's the motto she lives by.

That hurts man That hurts. I dont know what to say to that so I will just say

I love you cuddles will you marry me? LOL!!

TheKidInside
07-02-2010, 07:36 PM
If this was posted at the spot, you'd probably be bant lol.

I smell a challenge ;) I think if anything this would be funnier on the spot.

Trojan Fight Club
07-02-2010, 07:42 PM
That hurts man That hurts. I dont know what to say to that so I will just say

I love you cuddles will you marry me? LOL!!

Hey man, I'm down for polygamy if you are, just sayin.

Punk Ass
07-02-2010, 07:43 PM
I smell a challenge ;) I think if anything this would be funnier on the spot.I'm down for a lil entertainment lol.

The Sword
07-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Hey man, I'm down for polygamy if you are, just sayin.

If I have to be. but she all mine and no one eles may have her.

Trojan Fight Club
07-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Sharing is caring Sword, let's not be greedy.

TheKidInside
07-02-2010, 10:27 PM
If I have to be. but she all mine and no one eles may have her.

I challenge you to a grappling match brought to you by KnoqOut MMA Radio and MMANews.com!

The Sword
07-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Sharing is caring Sword, let's not be greedy.

Hmmmm. That's what my mom keeps telling me but I never believed her LOL!!

on a side note I cant wait until TBEAR see this thread he will be laughing his a$$ of at me for talking about cuddles agian.

TheKidInside
07-03-2010, 12:57 AM
TBEAR isn't going to be laughing since he's listening to the podcast and hearing the Pick em standings ;)

Fedorlei Gomipierre
07-03-2010, 01:12 AM
Sheer technique will always overwhelm sheer ferocity and mark my words, Faber's technique is far superior to Tranderlei's ferocity.

For my money, Cyborg is the equivalent of the smartest kid on the shortbus, she's got very rudimentary technique and is very sloppy, miserable cardio and is only at the top of the heap, because there aren't any women fighters with legitimate, sound technique to really put a stop what Cyborg throws. The moment we find a women's fighter who has solid boxing or at least solid enough to outwrestle Cyborg, it'll be a total sham of a division, however I feel that Strikeforce is looking for handsome to better looking to HOT women to showcase within the division and is circumventing some more butch looking talents, in lieu of more "sexy bouts".

TheKidInside
07-15-2010, 10:32 PM
Thanks Fedorlei for ruining our fun :)

Pasha K
07-16-2010, 12:01 AM
If Cyborg continues to destroy opponents like she has been doing I think one day we will see her fight a man.
In Strikeforce and in Dream it can actually happen.

Kimbo> Rampage
07-16-2010, 03:05 PM
lol that made me laugh. any top mma female fighter would not be able to take a 110 pound male mma fighter.

H33LHooK
07-16-2010, 11:43 PM
Faber by Rusty Trombone or Angry Gorilla.:beatup:

Pasha K
07-17-2010, 03:40 AM
lol that made me laugh. any top mma female fighter would not be able to take a 110 pound male mma fighter.

Why not? I have seen male MMA professional fighters that weigh over 150 pounds and would get destroyed by Cyborg.