PDA

View Full Version : Omg Vbookie!!!!

Anthony
12-11-2006, 02:25 AM
Does this mean we are gona start doing money and a store too?

Anthony
12-22-2006, 03:59 AM
Helloooooooo!!>>>/?????

AudieMurphy1
12-22-2006, 04:07 AM
i have no idea what vbookie is

Luis Cruz
12-22-2006, 04:21 AM
I seen this as an option but never paid mind to it cause i didn't know what it was. I see someone turned it on but i still have no idea how it works or what it is.

BigBanda
12-22-2006, 06:32 AM
mmaforum.com I know does it. You like gain points per posts and ppl can give you points as well. Then you can bet points on fights. Then you can purchase things for other ppl like a little picture of a pint of beer and then it will appear by their name. Also with more points you can moderate the look of your member name, like with highlighted coloring around it or whatever. THis is just from what I've seen when I had went to mmaforum.com while this site was down that 1 week a while back.

Anthony
12-22-2006, 06:48 AM
I seen this as an option but never paid mind to it cause i didn't know what it was. I see someone turned it on but i still have no idea how it works or what it is.

Vbookie stands for Virtual Bookie. Its a way to bet money or points. Only mods of that forum can make up a vbookie event. But to do it, you have to turn on the board option to use money or points. There is also an option to open up a store and use the points or money for things like to buy options for usernames like italitize, bold or put color in the username.

BigBanda
12-22-2006, 07:08 AM
Vbookie stands for Virtual Bookie. Its a way to bet money or points. Only mods of that forum can make up a vbookie event. But to do it, you have to turn on the board option to use money or points. There is also an option to open up a store and use the points or money for things like to buy options for usernames like italitize, bold or put color in the username.
pretty much what I just said lol

Anthony
12-22-2006, 07:20 AM
My bad, I didnt look at anyones replies after cruz lol.

Matt Boone
12-22-2006, 09:51 PM
I forgot to tell you Einhaus turned that on. I don't know how to use it either but saw it on MMAForum when you guys migrated there during our server issues a month ago or whenever it was. It's a cool feature if someone knows how to set it up lol.

Anthony
12-23-2006, 04:16 AM
I forgot to tell you Einhaus turned that on. I don't know how to use it either but saw it on MMAForum when you guys migrated there during our server issues a month ago or whenever it was. It's a cool feature if someone knows how to set it up lol.
Its easy to use, but like I already said...its practically worthless if your not using any kind of currency or point system to bet with.

Matt Boone
12-24-2006, 01:09 AM
I guess be creative - or start finding the gamblers here on the forum lol.

Luis Cruz
12-24-2006, 05:13 AM
I looked real quick at it and still don't know how to set it up. I didn't look too long though. I did notice it is set to a currency though, it's v something, there's like 3 or 4 options and one is selected so i think it just has to be applied to the forums or users or some shit. Maybe if i have more time later on i'll look a little harder.

Anthony
12-24-2006, 08:13 AM
I guess be creative - or start finding the gamblers here on the forum lol.

They must be real addicts then to bet with nothing for nothing.