PDA

View Full Version : No more nickname-less fighters..let's give them one!

TheKidInside
07-15-2010, 05:33 AM
Kevo and I were pondering what to nickname Shane Carwin, best we came up with was ...Sharwin :)

Your thoughts on what Shane Carwin's nickname should be? Make your voices heard, best one will get a big shout out on the show!

edit: No THE ENGINEER!! ALSO, Since Brock doesn't have one, let's give him one!!! And, no c-ck !!!

IceCold48
07-15-2010, 05:54 AM
the engineer

TheKidInside
07-15-2010, 05:59 AM
the engineer

neg'd

Xtremo
07-15-2010, 06:04 AM
Dun Dun Dun!!

http://www.mmanews.com/forums/general-mma-forum/40707-how-good-you-coming-up-nicknames.html

Trojan Fight Club
07-15-2010, 06:05 AM
Brock- Juicebox
he's shaped like one

TheKidInside
07-15-2010, 06:25 AM
Dun Dun Dun!!

http://www.mmanews.com/forums/general-mma-forum/40707-how-good-you-coming-up-nicknames.html

yeah but that's old and had no direction. this is the better version man. we pick a fighter and go from there :)

Xtremo
07-15-2010, 06:51 AM
yeah but that's old and had no direction. this is the better version man. we pick a fighter and go from there :)

What do you mean "direction", everyone had to post a nickname and that's it...That certain fighter would not have to officially keep said nickname...

We are not too sure what we have to do with Shane Carwin...he already had a nickname like IceCold said...I don't get it...

I mean does it have to be funny, does it have to fit into his character, do we come up with other fighter's nicknames even if they already have a nickname like Carwin?

TheKidInside
07-15-2010, 06:53 AM
What do you mean "direction", everyone had to post a nickname and that's it...That certain fighter would not have to officially keep said nickname...

We are not too sure what we have to do with Shane Carwin...he already had a nickname like IceCold said..

which no one uses like "we" said. I all ready explained " direction" if you got nothing to bring into the thread, don't post. simple as that.

sproggy
07-15-2010, 07:03 AM
The Tank... Because he needs one just like he needs a good nickname.

TheKidInside
07-15-2010, 07:04 AM
The Tank... Because he needs one just like he needs a good nickname.

hmmm...I think Tank Abbot might be mad...not that he could do much about it:grinsmile1:

Xtremo
07-15-2010, 07:05 AM
which no one uses like "we" said. I all ready explained " direction" if you got nothing to bring into the thread, don't post. simple as that.

You didn't explain well in your thread starter post, thats why IceCold went with the obvious..and that's why you went back and Edited your post with somewhat better directions...

Oh, and I meant "we" as in me and IceCold...not as in you and me

TheKidInside
07-15-2010, 07:13 AM
I am pretty sure IceCold said it as it a joke since we on the show mentioned him having one...besides the damn point of the thread, mate.

no one uses that nickname and that's something he probably got as a joke. So WE as the fans are going to give him one, I think Tank is actually pretty funny.

I also think we need to give Brock Lesnar a fan fave nick name also.

IceCold48
07-15-2010, 07:17 AM
the assassin seems to be the nickname of everybody who cant think of one (or some variation: the alaskan assassin, the young assassin, etc) . so just give that to all the nicknameless fighters!

Xtremo
07-15-2010, 07:20 AM
I am pretty sure IceCold said it as it a joke since we on the show mentioned him having one...besides the damn point of the thread, mate.

no one uses that nickname and that's something he probably got as a joke. So WE as the fans are going to give him one, I think Tank is actually pretty funny.

I also think we need to give Brock Lesnar a fan fave nick name also.

Ok, now it's all clear...hmm...

Brock "lunchboxes" Lesnar

Shane "Easter Hams" Carwin

In all seriousness...

Brock "Wreckless" Lesnar

Shane "Cause of Pain" Carwin

Fedorlei Gomipierre
07-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Brock "The Pain or The Verdict" Lesnar
Shane "Chaos or Juggernaut" Carwin
Bobby "Bulletproof" Lashley
"Insane" Cain Velasquez or Cain "Vindictive"Velasquez
Junior "Terminator' dos Santos
Gegard "Massacre" Mousasi
Hector "Hellrazor" Lombard

TheKidInside
07-15-2010, 08:28 AM
Jeff you forgot to read the first post lol

I think Gegard Moose Mousasi is the best

m1ckeykn0x
07-15-2010, 09:23 AM
SHANE CARWINS nickname....

should most definitely be "The Hummer."

Because it's a motherfuckin beast...but it is SHITTY on gas. :)

...joke.

sandywh
07-15-2010, 09:38 AM
LOL nice thread! You know there is a search function right?

Of course Newb Jack is where anything you and your Kevo do together probably belong, except maybe After Dark.

m1ckeykn0x
07-15-2010, 09:55 AM
I knew this chick once...

She was a REAALLLL bitch all the fucking time.

I could never figure out why, but she was just a straight up c to the u-n-t.

Heh, but one day I fucked her and I realized what was wrong with her all that time.

I don't know if it's because I live by the beach... but she had a sandy vagina.

I guess it hurt all the time, so that's why she was always bitchin...

Just a random blip of my life I thought I'd share with the class. No relevance to this board whatsoever.

;)

TheKidInside
07-15-2010, 05:31 PM

Of course Newb Jack is where anything you and your Kevo do together probably belong, except maybe After Dark.

Of course, Sandy, it is all clear to me now. You are in love with me. Sorry, mate only vaginas for me. You and your homosexual jokes...some deep disturbing stuff going on in your mind...And you CLEARLY cannot READ

No, I am not aware of any search functions or the fact that there's another thread. Why is that 23Xtreme is leaps and bounds beyond your maturity? oh yeah see post above...

DayneFS...that was very damn good. Can't believe no one has picked that one yet...keep it coming :)

KevoOnTheRadio
07-15-2010, 05:34 PM

Classy as always man.

TheKidInside
07-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Classy as always man.

I like the "probably" part. Just like MMACrypt is "probably" just as bad as the News. Yet, he's been camping out in the other thread all night, now sees me posting in this one and follows me here. Can you say "aggressive following" ;)

Puffs
07-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Going with the rhyming theme. Shane "The Train" Carwin

Pasha K
07-16-2010, 12:10 AM
Of course Newb Jack is where anything you and your Kevo do together probably belong, except maybe After Dark

LOL, looks like someone is jealous. Dont worry my friend, maybe one day someone is going to give a shit about you.

Shane carwin: Shrek

Lesnar: It cant be Cock Chestnar? It really fits him perfectly

Well at this moment I dont have too much imagination so I will think about other nickname for Lesnar and other fighters later.

As for Sandy, I always laugh at the people that come to a thread and everything they write is "This has been posted already", I would understand to read this from a moderador, but who in the hell is Sandy?

TheKidInside
07-16-2010, 12:38 AM
HAHA Shrek always makes me laugh. But, why Shrek?

Xtremo
07-16-2010, 01:51 AM
HAHA Shrek always makes me laugh. But, why Shrek?

Ur kiddin right?

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/23Xtreme/aaaa12.jpg

TheKidInside
07-16-2010, 03:20 AM
dude I lol'd how the hell did u do that? I think the Hummer was a sure winner but you two came through with THIS GOLD!

Braveheart
07-16-2010, 05:08 AM
For Shane Carwin, it would have to be Carnage. Shane Carnage Carwin. And I am not sure I could come up with a good one for Brock. Maybe Brock Cinderfist Lesnar. Something like that... or not.

TheKidInside
07-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Shrek wins :)

now, LETS DO JAKE SHIELDS!!! My pick: the blanket :)

Xtremo
07-19-2010, 04:37 AM
For Laughs: Jake "Snuggie" Shields

For Reals: "The Straight Jacket" Jake Shields

Edit:

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/23Xtreme/SnuggieJAke.jpg

TheKidInside
07-19-2010, 06:51 AM
that Snuggie is awesome!

IceCold48
07-19-2010, 06:59 AM
me and my bro have called brock BROCK....PENIS CHEST....LESSSNAR!!! since he first got in the ufc

cockchestnar is good too. im not a brock hater its just funny

IceCold48
07-19-2010, 07:02 AM

oh sandyvag get over it

TheKidInside
07-23-2010, 03:48 PM
oh sandyvag get over it
I don't think he's heard episode 36 ;)

On MMACrypt someone put this up

Brock "The Vanilla Gorilla" Lesnar

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg309/RichDavie/Humor/supervanillagorilla-1.jpg

lmao!

Dan
07-25-2010, 01:39 PM
"Looks Like He Was Born In A" Forrest Griffin

If Keith Jardine didnt have one, I'd put this forward - Keith "The Has-Been" Jardine.

Maybe "The Long-Man" Hong-Man Choi.

Again, if he didnt have a nickname, I'm sure he'd be labelled Gary "Not Very" Goodridge (just look at the dudes record... 23-22-1)

IceCold48
10-25-2010, 04:22 AM
sorry for bumping this but i just thought of a great one

cain 'the pain train' velasquez

TheKidInside
10-25-2010, 03:17 PM
oh I like that one Mike! Yep, Brock better get suspended