PDA

View Full Version : Think its time to resign Justin Wren?

IceCold48
07-22-2010, 10:38 PM
i mean he lost a split decision against jon madsen who is 3-0 in the ufc now. he also gave big country the match out of anybody so far.

the guys got credentials too. greco roman national champion and trained by kendall cross.

i say bring him back!

TheKidInside
07-23-2010, 06:36 AM
I concur, I've been following him since he was "released" and he's 2-0 outside the UFC and furthermore, he's way more dynamic than Madsen who is way boring and completely one dimensional.

Pasha K
07-23-2010, 06:43 AM
I liked him in TUF, he is a good fighter and almost defeated Roy nelson.
I agree that he should be back in UFC, or at least SF should try to sign him...well that wont happen, SF will sign Hornswoggle of WWE if he decides to go to MMA before this guy

IceCold48
07-24-2010, 05:49 AM
I liked him in TUF, he is a good fighter and almost defeated Roy nelson.
I agree that he should be back in UFC, or at least SF should try to sign him...well that wont happen, SF will sign Hornswoggle of WWE if he decides to go to MMA before this guy

LMAO! rep'd

Fedorlei Gomipierre
07-25-2010, 12:49 AM
I'd like to see Wren toil a bit longer and gain some more experience before making another run at ZUFFA, potentially taking fights with Japan or maybe Bellator, because right now, I'm not too confident that he's garnered enough seasoning to substancially hold his own vs. any of the top 10 to 15 HWs in the UFC.

I'd rather see Pedro Rizzo or even Ricco get another crack at the UFC HW division....