PDA

View Full Version : Experienced VS "Noob", ""Newbie", or ""Newber"

DarkMage
07-26-2010, 10:59 AM
This is a thread dedicated to those fights you'd like to see just because you'd like to see a certain fighter get destroyed for whatever your own reasons. Weight classes need not apply to this thread.

Right now, with James Toney talking all his trash, even though it's all for show and he is actually training in BJJ, I'd love to see Fedor tombstone him.

Pasha K
07-26-2010, 11:39 AM
I would like to see Canseco vs Overeem

and just for entertainment Minowa vs Sakuraba II

Dan
07-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Personally, I'd love to see Batista fed to someone like GSP, just because the weight difference would be insane, and I still think GSP could control him without two much problem.

DarkMage
07-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Personally, I'd love to see Batista fed to someone like GSP, just because the weight difference would be insane, and I still think GSP could control him without two much problem.

There are a lot of WWE people that have this misguided thinking that he, even though being his age, could just come in and do what Brock is doing, so that's a good one!

My vote: GSP

Dan
07-26-2010, 12:22 PM
There are a lot of WWE people that have this misguided thinking that he, even though being his age, could just come in and do what Brock is doing, so that's a good one!

My vote: GSP

Haha thanks a lot. Yeah that's it, it would just be so satisfying to see the look on the WWE-fanboy's faces when Batista get's submitted or TKO'd, because they are so ignorant they would never see it coming.

DarkMage
07-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Kurt Angle has been saying for years he'd go MMA........and I do think that if he had started off in it, he'd have been good.....but he's 41 now. So can anyone help me out here......who should he face that would destroy him that doesn't have superstar status yet? The lesser the known the better, to rub it in that he should quit talking.

Dan
07-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Kurt Angle has been saying for years he'd go MMA........and I do think that if he had started off in it, he'd have been good.....but he's 41 now. So can anyone help me out here......who should he face that would destroy him that doesn't have superstar status yet? The lesser the known the better, to rub it in that he should quit talking.

Ahh good one! Angle's a great choice. Well he practically called out Liddell on a radio show, (video link below - it's great) and even with Liddell in the situation he's in now, I still think he'd have absolutely no problem walking all over Angle. As he says in the video 'Angle's never been hit'.

If we think that Angle would fight in the LHW or maaaaybe HW division, then it'd be amazing to see him get KO'd by someone like Jimi Manuwa. If you haven't seen Manuwa fight, check out some of his videos, he's got some really heavy hands and some dominant ground game (seems to pass any of his opponents guards with ease) and i think he'll make his way into the UFC in no time.

Oh, and here's the Angle/Liddell vid!
YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK: CHUCK LIDDELL VS. KURT ANGLE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVgRD2943tI)