PDA

View Full Version : MMANews is taking over my life!

m1ckeykn0x
07-26-2010, 06:38 PM
I am continuously spending so much of my time on here.

I think it's been a year now or so since i joined, which is insane! when i made this account, i thought i'd post some stupid comments to things i see, and forget about it...and now, a year or more later, i'm still here!!!

I can't control myself, staying up all night until my eyes bleed, refreshing the page to see if anyone posted something new! Woo hoo, something new!

I'm losing it. I stay up all night, sitting for hours on end, reading...and reading...and reading what everybody has to say! :laughing4:

its the reputation points too... looking to see if someone notices you! AGGHH! "yay, someone rep'd me. maybe i'll get that cool little infinite symbol one day.."

every. single. day.

and night.

this is an addiction?! a sickness?! I couldn't stop if I wanted to! I-have-to-read-what's-on-this-site-every-fucking-day.

I'll never get any sleep again!

i even get on the forum when i have chicks laying next to me in my bed. and not just for a quick look, but i just dont give a fuck sometimes! they'll ask me what i'm doing, i tell them without turning my head : I'm reading MMA.

what is wrong with me, what have you done to me?!

this site/forum is like crack!

Dan
07-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Hahaha I'm in the same boat as you man! I've only been a member for about a week, but i'm hooked already. The day that my rep is high enough to start a thread is going to be one sweet day!

Mac
07-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Wow.

CHAEL fan
07-26-2010, 07:36 PM
I am continuously spending so much of my time on here.

I think it's been a year now or so since i joined, which is insane! when i made this account, i thought i'd post some stupid comments to things i see, and forget about it...and now, a year or more later, i'm still here!!!

I can't control myself, staying up all night until my eyes bleed, refreshing the page to see if anyone posted something new! Woo hoo, something new!

I'm losing it. I stay up all night, sitting for hours on end, reading...and reading...and reading what everybody has to say! :laughing4:

its the reputation points too... looking to see if someone notices you! AGGHH! "yay, someone rep'd me. maybe i'll get that cool little infinite symbol one day.."

every. single. day.

and night.

this is an addiction?! a sickness?! I couldn't stop if I wanted to! I-have-to-read-what's-on-this-site-every-fucking-day.

I'll never get any sleep again!

i even get on the forum when i have chicks laying next to me in my bed. and not just for a quick look, but i just dont give a fuck sometimes! they'll ask me what i'm doing, i tell them without turning my head : I'm reading MMA.

what is wrong with me, what have you done to me?!

this site/forum is like crack!

You need some sun & fresh air.

ckauffman28
07-26-2010, 09:39 PM
wow, im on here 4-5 times a day just browse a min see if anything new is up then out, never take my whole life away...

Pasha K
07-27-2010, 12:21 AM
Wow man, I admit that sometimes I spend a lot of time here but I think your case is something in another level.
Man, how can you spend time here when there is a chick waiting to be fucked?

This site is very entertaining and the forum is very good and its nice to pass some time here, but this is not life. I have been here for a year exactly and as you can see I have more than 2500 posts, its a lot, but I dont spend day and night here, I just cant understand how are you able to do that.

I think you should do other things too, because months will pass and one day you will realize that you have spent too much time in an Internet forum but you wont be able to return the time.

You have a girl next to you and you prefer to read the forums???

CHAEL fan
07-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Wow man, I admit that sometimes I spend a lot of time here but I think your case is something in another level.

This site is very entertaining and the forum is very good and its nice to pass some time here, but this is not life. I have been here for a year exactly and as you can see I have more than 2500 posts, its a lot, but I dont spend day and night here, I just cant understand how are you able to do that.

I think you should do other things too, because months will pass and one day you will realize that you have spent too much time in an Internet forum but you wont be able to return the time.

I think Dayne is having a little fun and being a tad sarcastic, I wouldn't take it too serious.

m1ckeykn0x
07-27-2010, 05:18 AM

Hahahaha. You always make me laugh Pashak, my first friend on the board ever. I remember you stuck up for me when I joined when everyone else was ripping on me for not knowing about a famous fighter,lol. Funny...

You have been here only a year and have 2500+ posts?!?! how is that possible? and i dont mean i spend literally all day and night here, but if you add up all the time throughout the day and night that i spend looking at the board and so forth, it would accumulate anywhere between one hour and 4 or 5 hours actually. I have a problem with sleeping to where i cannot lay down until im exhausted, so sometimes i end up sitting on the computer all night, reading about MMA. I wont even realize that hours will go by reading, and posting about it. All the time.

The only way i can get away from this forum now is if i put the time into something else MMA related. I absolutely need it! If i got banned from this site....man. I dont know what I would do, really. I never even knew what a forum was before this.

And just for the record, yes, i will have half naked, or naked chicks in my bed, but i'll be focused on reading on whats new and whats going on in the world of MMA.

AFTER i've fucked them. haha, after they have been around for a while, i'll start getting on the forum more often without a care. lol, the chicks still stick around. at first, i would never tell them i frequent a forum board about fighting every single day, most chicks would look at you like what the fuck?

"Hey, come cuddle with me baby"

..."cuddle?! bitch, im gettin on the MMA forum!"

^^ haha just kidding. excuse my language to the ladies.

Dan
07-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Hahahaha. You always make me laugh Pashak, my first friend on the board ever. I remember you stuck up for me when I joined when everyone else was ripping on me for not knowing about a famous fighter,lol. Funny...

You have been here only a year and have 2500+ posts?!?! how is that possible? and i dont mean i spend literally all day and night here, but if you add up all the time throughout the day and night that i spend looking at the board and so forth, it would accumulate anywhere between one hour and 4 or 5 hours actually. I have a problem with sleeping to where i cannot lay down until im exhausted, so sometimes i end up sitting on the computer all night, reading about MMA. I wont even realize that hours will go by reading, and posting about it. All the time.

The only way i can get away from this forum now is if i put the time into something else MMA related. I absolutely need it! If i got banned from this site....man. I dont know what I would do, really. I never even knew what a forum was before this.

And just for the record, yes, i will have half naked, or naked chicks in my bed, but i'll be focused on reading on whats new and whats going on in the world of MMA.

AFTER i've fucked them. haha, after they have been around for a while, i'll start getting on the forum more often without a care. lol, the chicks still stick around. at first, i would never tell them i frequent a forum board about fighting every single day, most chicks would look at you like what the fuck?

"Hey, come cuddle with me baby"

..."cuddle?! bitch, im gettin on the MMA forum!"

^^ haha just kidding. excuse my language to the ladies.

HAHAHA! Brilliant!

TBEAR
07-27-2010, 12:22 PM
LOL nice thread I will rep when I can and WOW

Thamob
08-13-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm on here every chance I can get at work. It's crazy. I'm glad the wife is into mma and comments on the threads or there'd be trouble at home.