PDA

View Full Version : Bob Reilly using dead fighter as a crutch in his anti-MMA debate

Dan
07-27-2010, 12:35 PM
I apologise if this video has already been posted but I hope that those who haven't seen it, find it interesting. It's a short but interesting debate between Gareth A. Davies and Bob Reilly about MMA in New York and MMA in general.

Read the article in full (video is found on page) (http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Bob-Reilly-using-dead-fighter-as-a-crutch-in-his?urn=mma-254685)

Thanks!
Dan

Pasha K
07-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Bob Reilly can go and fuck himself, I have not seen the video yet (I dont have too much time right now) but I imagine what he say.
Its in this moment when you miss the Dana White that screams like a crazy and rants trying to humiliate somebody

Dan
07-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Bob Reilly can go and fuck himself, I have not seen the video yet (I dont have too much time right now) but I imagine what he say.
Its in this moment when you miss the Dana White that screams like a crazy and rants trying to humiliate somebody

Hahaha Yeah exactly! I'd love it if Dana got involved in this sort of debate. He wouldn't stand for any crap! But Gareth D does a good job!