PDA

View Full Version : KSW co-owner confirms Aleksander Emelianenko off card, states he has Hepatitis C

Sakara=Excitement
08-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Bloody Elbow - Pound-for-Pound the Best in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Commentary, News and Community (http://www.bloodyelbow.com/)

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/135602/zmjvir.jpg

"wow, KSW co-owner Maciej Kawulski just told on Polsat News that Aleks E won't fight in KSW after all because he's got hep C"

HT: twitter.com/mmarocks_pl

Perseus
08-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Damn too bad. Now he'll never be able to fight in any major shows.

Pasha K
08-04-2010, 09:32 AM
C????

Wow, really terrible.
Well so after all all those rumours were true. Its a big shame, he is a great fighter. I think he contracted that shit while making a Tatoo

GL Jeff
08-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Its over,no one will ever fight him again. End of career and training in general.

James Deuce
08-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Dirty Russian.

WileyThaOne
08-04-2010, 10:27 AM

off topic.. who is that chick haha?...thats fucked up that aleks got HEP C wow

Dan
08-04-2010, 12:58 PM

Ahhh man you need to post more, because I love reading your posts (... for that chick, she's amazing)

KevoOnTheRadio
08-04-2010, 02:14 PM
C????

Wow, really terrible.
Well so after all all those rumours were true. Its a big shame, he is a great fighter. I think he contracted that shit while making a Tatoo

Or from some trick ass hoe. Wonder what big brother thinks about this?

CJRockstar
08-04-2010, 02:39 PM
I wonder if Aleks can sue for them releasing that information to the public... thats very defamous and cruel. Doctor client confidentiality should protect that from being disclosed if he so pleased.

CRisCO
08-04-2010, 03:46 PM

I'll repeat the sentiment of who is the broad in your sig?

scolli7
08-04-2010, 03:48 PM
So what we all suspected since he was pulled from the Buentello fight is now confirmed.

It's a fucking shame really considering he could give the majority of the top 10 a run for their money. I am just hoping he does not revert back to a life of crime, however this is what i fully expect.

Don't do drugs kids.

CRisCO
08-04-2010, 03:59 PM
I knew this from when affliction wouldn't let him fight.

KevoOnTheRadio
08-04-2010, 04:06 PM
I wonder if Aleks can sue for them releasing that information to the public... thats very defamous and cruel. Doctor client confidentiality should protect that from being disclosed if he so pleased.

Depends on if they even have that law in Poland.

Daellusx
08-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Makes you wonder how long he has had it and if he has been fighting knowing he had it. Bitch move in my opinion if he has been fighting knowing he had and putting the other fighters at risk.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
08-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Does it creep anybody else out that Aleks is willing to fight for these past few years knowing he has Hep C? That's so dangerous and reckless for his opponents is it not?

Also, it's such a shame that he's not going to get to prove himself, since he's such an amazingly talented fighter and a legit HW contender....shame.

CRisCO
08-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Why do you think Aleks no longer trains with Fedor?

Your brother is the best heavyweight in history and you don't train with him?

They had to get rid of Aleks to protect Fedor from getting the hep.

snakebite
08-04-2010, 06:46 PM
He can beat anyone now, hes a great striker and had biological warfare tactics as well. For real thosuh i love alexs and that sucks ass bad! I want to know who confirmed it? You guys sure a deal with ksw just didnt hapen and this is something to get back at him?

KevoOnTheRadio
08-04-2010, 06:50 PM
He can beat anyone now, hes a great striker and had biological warfare tactics as well. For real thosuh i love alexs and that sucks ass bad! I want to know who confirmed it? You guys sure a deal with ksw just didnt hapen and this is something to get back at him?

I don't know man, I'd love to believe it's not true. But that rumor has been around for a while. And the Hep would explain why he hasn't signed with a bigger promotion. Is he even under M-1's umbrella?

QOTSA420
08-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Maybe we could see him fight Tommy Morrison? Both have nothing to lose.

CRisCO
08-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Maybe we could see him fight Tommy Morrison? Both have nothing to lose.

hiv is worse then hep lol

kickass32
08-05-2010, 12:05 AM
I don't know man, I'd love to believe it's not true. But that rumor has been around for a while. And the Hep would explain why he hasn't signed with a bigger promotion. Is he even under M-1's umbrella?

Didn't he split with M-1 a while ago, when he spoke out about "The Fink" saying Fedor should leave them, etc...

Kinda brutal, he would still risk other fighters lives and livelyhood knowing full well he has Hep C.

Sakara=Excitement
08-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Even though I posted this, remember this came from someone's Twitter. No one affiliated with KSW gave a statement, no doctor has given a statement, no one has. Doctor/Patient privledges are throughout the world and this is a HUGE mistake by whoever tweeted this. Aleks has said it's untrue so that's all we really have to go on.

-RJ

Dan
08-05-2010, 12:35 AM
Even though I posted this, remember this came from someone's Twitter. No one affiliated with KSW gave a statement, no doctor has given a statement, no one has. Doctor/Patient privledges are throughout the world and this is a HUGE mistake by whoever tweeted this. Aleks has said it's untrue so that's all we really have to go on.

-RJ

True. We'll just have to wait until an official statement - either confirming or denying the reports - is released.

The Return Of......
08-05-2010, 02:35 AM
well, if he fights for them we know its not true.

if he doesnt fight for them, after it being announced that he would.................well we wouldnt have concrete proof but it would be pretty damning evidence

john748
08-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Ugh that stuff is going around

Sakara=Excitement
08-05-2010, 02:51 AM
Ugh that stuff is going around

:huh:

joeodd2
08-05-2010, 06:24 AM
Why do you think Aleks no longer trains with Fedor?

Your brother is the best heavyweight in history and you don't train with him?

They had to get rid of Aleks to protect Fedor from getting the hep.

LMFAO Biological Warfare!!!

CRisCO
08-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Ummm... This was confirmed by Kizer when affliction was still around wasnt' it?

Aleks' people tried to say it was a paperwork issue and Kizer was like na man you got hep.