PDA

View Full Version : To Chael_Fan

Pasha K
08-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Sorry to put this message in the forum as normally it should be a private message, but the thing is that this is a bet and I want people of this forum to witness the bet so when Chael loses Chael fan wont say that we never did a bet hahaha ;)

Chael fan as you know today your idol will fight Anderson, you think Chael wins, I think Anderson wins.

So remember that we planned doing a sig/avatar bet?
I hope you wont decline the bet.

If Chael lose from tomorrow till October 7th you will have in your status "Chael sucks" and in your sig you will have the pic of Sonnen dressed like a woman (the one Willpunisher had) and you will write "Andersonīs bitch".

If Chael wins you tell me what to put in my avatar and sig and I will do it.

deal?

Rumble
08-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Haha, this sounds good.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
08-07-2010, 09:20 PM
I'd have made the bet so if he loses, he has to change his name to GALE_FAN, and have a perpetual picture of Oprah's best friend....

KevoOnTheRadio
08-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Hey Chael Fan: if you win the bet, here are some suggestions for Pashak's sig.....

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2010/6/28/634133237781397370-TheTrap.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2vuescw.jpg

http://rlv.zcache.com/fedor_fears_brock_tshirt-p235758046205793743ck0p_210.jpg

Oh and Pashak, here is one for you to use if Silva wins...

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2010/5/23/634102243929435500-SELFPROMOTION.jpg

Pasha K
08-08-2010, 01:18 AM
hahahahahahahahahha Kevo those pictures are priceless, I specially love the second one (fedor in bikini), and I would not like to use that in my sig but if somehow Chael wins and Chael fan tells me to do it I will LOL

Dan
08-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Hahaha after watching the fight, i bet you guys (Pashak/Chael_fan) must have been bricking yourselves during the fight. And the worst part is (i feel so sorry for you Chael_Fan), for the entire fight Chael_Fan must have been chuckling to himself, thinking 'haha i've got this in the bag'. Never saw the sub coming.

Ouch.

Ramma
08-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Chael_Fan may be drowning his sorrows for the next few days.

I mean really, that must be the worst way you're fighter could possible lose. A good 24 minutes of solid victory, all taken away by the same trap we've seen him fall into before. It cost him the WEC MW title, and now it cost him the UFC MW title.

For you GSP fans, imagine BJ came out into the 5th round and caught GSP in a submission or knocked him out... suicide watch for many people.

IceCold48
08-08-2010, 10:58 PM
personally i think pashak should be a man and cancel the sig bet sonnen fought like a champion for 23 minutes. thats just my opinion though.

i mean talking about a guy getting crushed and assuming you won the sig bet before the fight and having that not happen at all should result in a cancelled sig bet imo.

rob_bills
08-08-2010, 11:04 PM
guys chael fan IS chael sonnen duh, who else likes that guy so much?? no one only sonnen himself ha ha. he wont be on the forums for a few days now as he will be recovering.

Pasha K
08-09-2010, 01:09 AM
I am sorry but a bet is a bet and Chael fan has to pay.
I know very well that Sonnen dominated the match for 23 minutes but the winner was Anderson. I would cancel the bet if the victory was illegal or if Anderson would have won the desicion yesterday, but he submitted Sonnen so despite that he got his ass kicked he won in legal way.
Things like these happen in MMA and are a part of the sport.

I feel bad for Chael Fan not because of this bet, but because he just lost 1000 dollars (and in a really horrible way)

mattc25
08-09-2010, 04:32 AM
I am sorry but a bet is a bet and Chael fan has to pay. Yep I bet is a bet as long as it is won fair and square.

I feel bad for Chael Fan not because of this bet, but because he just lost 1000 dollars (and in a really horrible way)[/QUOTE] ouch!!! 1K ?? Really ??

CHAEL fan
08-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Sorry to put this message in the forum as normally it should be a private message, but the thing is that this is a bet and I want people of this forum to witness the bet so when Chael loses Chael fan wont say that we never did a bet hahaha ;)

Chael fan as you know today your idol will fight Anderson, you think Chael wins, I think Anderson wins.

So remember that we planned doing a sig/avatar bet?
I hope you wont decline the bet.

If Chael lose from tomorrow till October 7th you will have in your status "Chael sucks" and in your sig you will have the pic of Sonnen dressed like a woman (the one Willpunisher had) and you will write "Andersonīs bitch".

If Chael wins you tell me what to put in my avatar and sig and I will do it.

deal?

A bet is a bet...I'm true to my word.

Can anyone send me that pic that Pashak is referring to??

b1uef1ow
08-09-2010, 04:40 PM
A bet is a bet...I'm true to my word.

Can anyone send me that pic that Pashak is referring to??

That's Pashak's responsibility to send you the pic. Wow I really thought that you wouldn't respond to this thread.

CHAEL fan
08-09-2010, 04:42 PM
That's Pashak's responsibility to send you the pic. Wow I really thought that you wouldn't respond to this thread.

I believe if you talk the talk, then you have to walk the walk.

Dan
08-09-2010, 11:04 PM

Respect for that man! Haha i didn't think you'd go through with it!

MMAhole
08-09-2010, 11:36 PM

Rep'd. Instead of arguing about how Chael dominated the first 23 minutes, trying to squirm out of it, you took it like a champ....bad choice of words?

kickass32
08-10-2010, 02:32 AM

Kudos to you sir!

snakebite
08-10-2010, 02:35 AM

repped your the man, and i might like to add the real chael sonnen talked the talk...and he for sure walked the fucking wal. he lost but just like he said he would beat the shit out of silva for 25 mins(actually23.05 i think) and the tougher man would win. imo chael proved he is as tough as you can get! What the fuck does he train with a pack of wild wolves or something?! That guy was relentless!!!!!

mma #1 fan
08-10-2010, 03:29 AM

good on u .
so did you really bet a grand and if so does your wife know if no please tell me what happens when she finds it gone from your acct . lol jk

CHAEL fan
08-10-2010, 03:55 AM
good on u .
so did you really bet a grand and if so does your wife know if no please tell me what happens when she finds it gone from your acct . lol jk

I told her yesterday about the $1000 I bet on Chael.....I'm in the doghouse to say the least :dry:

The Return Of......
08-10-2010, 04:51 AM
I told her yesterday about the $1000 I bet on Chael.....I'm in the doghouse to say the least :dry:

well for 23 min you looked like the smartest man on the planet..........

atleast you held true to your word to be here even if chael lost

CHAEL fan
08-10-2010, 04:58 AM
well for 23 min you looked like the smartest man on the planet..........

atleast you held true to your word to be here even if chael lost

I think I jinxed it when I said "Money in the Bag :dancingsmile:" right after I said that, Chael got submitted :angrrry:

roaddawg
08-10-2010, 06:33 AM
Given all of Chael's submission losses that sure is a lot of damn jinxing. If I had that kind of luck I would seriously reconsider hopping into politics.

kalebarker
08-10-2010, 06:39 AM
I think I jinxed it when I said "Money in the Bag :dancingsmile:" right after I said that, Chael got submitted :angrrry:

That sucks dude. Whats were the odds when you laid money down?

CHAEL fan
08-10-2010, 06:41 AM
That sucks dude. Whats were the odds when you laid money down?

Honestly, I don't remember...I'm done betting real $$$ though. Anderson retired me from that. I'll just stick to AV/SIG bets from now on :)

mma #1 fan
08-10-2010, 07:20 AM

well don't she love you . there no way my wife would let me sleep in the dog house if i lost that much . :D

GL Jeff
08-10-2010, 07:25 AM
I wonder how many people betting on Anderson were shitting themselves during the whole fight,lol. Only to loosen the noose in the 5th.