PDA

View Full Version : I am tired of talking about Anderson vs Chael already!!!

TBEAR
08-10-2010, 02:42 PM
I am tired of talking about Anderson vs Chael already!!! Let see the poll results

edit I wont let me make a poll lol. I get that database error. Yes I am tired of talking bout the fight or NO i am not is your options. A yes or no works fine.

Chute_Boxe44
08-10-2010, 04:24 PM
hahaha then post something else? It's been a month long MMA drought and history almost gets made when we finally get one of the most hyped PPV'S ever. What else is there to talk about as of right now? Jon Fitch? Fuck that haha

CHAEL fan
08-10-2010, 06:35 PM
I voted 'yes'....I need a damn break!

The Return Of......
08-10-2010, 06:58 PM
im ready to move on the bj edgar fight. lets discuss how many ways bj had to win back his title and how fast he will do it.

mma #1 fan
08-10-2010, 07:14 PM
I voted no .
its been good debating all the way around so I have enjoyed it

CHAEL fan
08-10-2010, 07:26 PM
im ready to move on the bj edgar fight. lets discuss how many ways bj had to win back his title and how fast he will do it.

Waaarrr FRANKIE!!!

The Return Of......
08-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Waaarrr FRANKIE!!!

war frankie??? reallly????

i mean, just once wouldnt you like to be on the winning side here?

CHAEL fan
08-10-2010, 07:38 PM
war frankie??? reallly????

i mean, just once wouldnt you like to be on the winning side here?

:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Pasha K
08-11-2010, 06:16 AM
Yes I am tired of chael and silva but there are not too many interesting topics to talk about at this moment.

CHAEL fan
08-11-2010, 06:19 AM
Frankie beating BJ AGAIN is a great topic :)

Pasha K
08-11-2010, 07:13 AM
LOL want another sig bet?

Xtremo
08-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Where's da "kinda" option?

CHAEL fan
08-11-2010, 07:44 AM
LOL want another sig bet?

Lets do it...I'm very confident in Frankie.

Sniggles
08-11-2010, 08:21 AM
I would take you up on that but I would ahve to wait until November to choose it and I would forget because I'm a stoner.

Black
08-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Frankie beating BJ AGAIN is a great topic :)

lol if he beats him it will be first time , he win first fight but he didnt beat up BJ , IMO BJ won that first fight I was very surprised with decision as I remember one judge gave frankie 50:46 , I mean how sad is that?

on topic: I am not tired but there are too many threads and they are all similar they could keep it all up in one or maximum two threads...

Pasha K
08-11-2010, 08:34 AM

And I am very confident in BJ Penn so lets do the sig bet.
Now, its going to be a bit complicated, because soon you will have Chael dressed like a woman in your signature so frankly I dont know what to ask you if you lose. I was thinking about that if you win you can remove the chael sig but you lost that bet to other 2 people too so it would be unfair for them. I need ideas.

If I lose I will use the sig you say.

Dan
08-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Hahaha Penn vs. Edgar is going to be amazing. I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk of that fight so far actually, I guess all the hype/trash-talk related to Sonnen/Silva has overshadowed every other MMA fight recently

Kimbo> Rampage
08-11-2010, 05:15 PM
sonnen dominated the fight, anderson won the fight. Its not like he got a bs decision or won on a dq or cut. Chael couldnt finish silva, silva submitted him. Chael got plent of positions and was winning the whole time, yet he did nothing. I def give him credit for what he did and he deserves a rematch because of it, i dont think anybody disagrees except for soares. The rematch will happen. I knew he would get anderson down multiple times, but anderson had a cracked rib and what chael did to him standing was a fluke, anderson would clown him striking. i do want to see a rematch. What i expect is for anderson to dominate the striking and chael getting some takedowns only to be tko'ed in the 2nd or 3rd.

The Return Of......
08-11-2010, 06:34 PM

more confident than you were in chael?

CHAEL fan
08-11-2010, 06:42 PM

Ummm.....no. I like Chael's chances better in a rematch with Anderson than Frankie beating BJ in the rematch, but, I'm pulling for Frankie again to do it, so I will continue to stand behind it.

Dan
08-11-2010, 06:42 PM

Haha ahh come on man, we gotta give Chael_fan and Chael some props for believing Chael had it in him in the first place. I've gotta admit I expected Silva to completely dominate, and whilst he did win, he certainly wasnt dominate by any means. But hey... I'm probably turning this thread into EXACTLY what Tbear didnt want... a discussion about Silva/Sonnen. haha!

The Return Of......
08-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Haha ahh come on man, we gotta give Chael_fan and Chael some props for believing Chael had it in him in the first place. I've gotta admit I expected Silva to completely dominate, and whilst he did win, he certainly wasnt dominate by any means. But hey... I'm probably turning this thread into EXACTLY what Tbear didnt want... a discussion about Silva/Sonnen. haha!

hell no. he got all the love he is getting. didnt i flash my card on the way in??? i have to have told yall before

thats right i am a card carrying member of the bj nutt hugging fan club. i still believe Grease Saved Perrie because bj's mom told me so. hell she told the world so. who are we to doubt someones mom

and yes, sonnens chances of winning a rematch are 100 times better than than edgar getting a lucky call from the judges again. but as we all learned in the 3rd grade 100 x 0 = 0

Dan
08-11-2010, 11:50 PM
hell no. he got all the love he is getting. didnt i flash my card on the way in??? i have to have told yall before

thats right i am a card carrying member of the bj nutt hugging fan club. i still believe Grease Saved Perrie because bj's mom told me so. hell she told the world so. who are we to doubt someones mom

and yes, sonnens chances of winning a rematch are 100 times better than than edgar getting a lucky call from the judges again. but as we all learned in the 3rd grade 100 x 0 = 0

Hahha brilliant! Ummm... am i missing something? How come random letters are different colours in your post? Either that was accidental, or i'm going crazy.

Pasha K
08-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Hahha brilliant! Ummm... am i missing something? How come random letters are different colours in your post? Either that was accidental, or i'm going crazy.

Oh so I am not the only one?
When I saw that I was like "WTF? Seems that I need some vacation from the forum"

roaddawg
08-13-2010, 02:46 PM
I voted 'yes'....I need a damn break!

Agreed and plus the BJ Penn/Edgar fight needs some loving because right now I almost don't even care about the rematch. I dunno why but for some reason the hype job seems almost non existant between these two.

Dan
08-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Agreed and plus the BJ Penn/Edgar fight needs some loving because right now I almost don't even care about the rematch. I dunno why but for some reason the hype job seems almost non existant between these two.

It's very strange isn't it. You'd think with BJ being a hugely popular (whether you like or dislike him) fighter, the hype would be huge. Either way, i know i'll be excited when the fighters are entering the octagon. I love watching BJ so it's going to be a great fight

Oh so I am not the only one?
When I saw that I was like "WTF? Seems that I need some vacation from the forum"

Hahaha you need to read all of the coloured letters, with spaces in between the words each time they change colour. Pretty funny stuff.