PDA

View Full Version : Bread

Metalhead
12-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Much like my topic asking about milk, I've heard more than once to cut bread out of your diet. Enlighten me on this theory.

Alwaysbelieve1
12-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Much like my topic asking about milk, I've heard more than once to cut bread out of your diet. Enlighten me on this theory.

It's not bread in general(except for the carb impact), but it is wheat.

Click Here for more info. (http://z10.invisionfree.com/Always_Believe_In_1/index.php?showtopic=91) I have pretty much all the basics- and then some- covered on my site. LOL :) :) :)

Warchief
12-22-2006, 06:45 PM
If you love to eat bread and while your on diet. just steak to wheat bread.zero carb and not much calorie on it.

Alwaysbelieve1
12-22-2006, 06:50 PM
If you love to eat bread and while your on diet. just steak to wheat bread.zero carb and not much calorie on it.

LOL! Did you even read my post(and yours for that matter referring to your spelling and gramatical errors)???!!! I dont think you did for if so then you would have never posted your uneducated statements.

I am not trying to disrespect you in anyway, but simply do not want trusting folks steered in the wrong direction. :)

Warchief
12-22-2006, 07:02 PM
LOL! Did you even read my post(and yours for that matter referring to your spelling and gramatical errors)???!!! I dont think you did for if so then you would have never posted your uneducated statements.

I am not trying to disrespect you in anyway, but simply do not want trusting folks steered in the wrong direction. :)
not trying to respect? yea right...if you dont agree w/ me fine at least you can correct it in a right manner.and i know there is something wrong with my statements or grammar because i am thousand miles away from america. but at least im trying my best to be understood most of people here.so i hope you understand. and i read your post in my thread.:angrrry:

Alwaysbelieve1
12-22-2006, 07:05 PM
not trying to respect? yea right...if you dont agree w/ me fine at least you can correct it in a right manner.and i know there is something wrong with my statements or grammar because i am thousand miles away from america. but at least im trying my best to be understood most of people here.so i hope you understand. and i read your post in my thread.:angrrry:

Great Job! Thanks. :) Oh and thanks for being a part of this wonderful community. It's because of great people like you that keep it alive. :)

P.S. Your grammar and spelling were fine that time. ;)

Warchief
12-22-2006, 07:10 PM
Great Job! Thanks. :) Oh and thanks for being a part of this wonderful community. It's because of great people like you that keep it alive. :)

P.S. Your grammar and spelling were fine that time. ;)
You welcome amigo. and also thanks for your response in my tread.

Alwaysbelieve1
12-22-2006, 07:11 PM
You welcome amigo. and also thanks for your response in my tread.

You got it! :grinsmile1:

Clint
12-22-2006, 08:41 PM

If you don't have any gluten problems then bread is okay in certain situations. Since even wheat bread is medium GI you should try to only eat it during your periworkout window (1 hour preworkout to 2 hours post workout) as this is the best time for your body to hadle carbs. Also buy the least processed bread possible (look for the stuff that looks like it has chunks of wood in it)

Alwaysbelieve1
12-22-2006, 08:42 PM
If you don't have any gluten problems then bread is okay in certain situations. Since even wheat bread is medium GI you should try to only eat it during your periworkout window (1 hour preworkout to 2 hours post workout) as this is the best time for your body to hadle carbs. Also buy the least processed bread possible (look for the stuff that looks like it has chunks of wood in it)

Most everyone has some form of Gluten issue whether it be mild or severe. That is just the way our body reacts.

Metalhead
12-22-2006, 08:47 PM
So you want whole wheat, and whole grains and that kinda bread?

Alwaysbelieve1
12-22-2006, 08:49 PM
So you want whole wheat, and whole grains and that kinda bread?

Wheat Berry an 9 & 12 grains is great! :)