PDA

View Full Version : Rich Franklin vs. Dan Henderson who would win?

prideFAN
06-23-2006, 05:33 PM
If I had to choose I go with Dan Henderson, but I still, I think this would be a great fight.

:afro:

nsb7873
06-23-2006, 05:42 PM
none of the two cause it won't happen.
but if it did, it will be a no contest. Why? cause both will end up going to the hospital. fight break down.

bell rings, rich and dan go in the middle of the ring, rich throws a punch, dan moves his and and rich hits dan in his ears and his cauliflower ear burst and blood gushes and gets into both there eyes and they can't see. :grinsmile26:

prideFAN
06-23-2006, 06:07 PM
none of the two cause it won't happen.
but if it did, it will be a no contest. Why? cause both will end up going to the hospital. fight break down.

bell rings, rich and dan go in the middle of the ring, rich throws a punch, dan moves his and and rich hits dan in his ears and his cauliflower ear burst and blood gushes and gets into both there eyes and they can't see. :grinsmile26:

Henderson is a beast, he lost to Wanderlei Silva to a decision and that was a close fight. I think he can take Franklin's best.

:afro:

killerinstinct
06-23-2006, 10:47 PM
henderson.

ThaiRoundhouse
06-23-2006, 11:12 PM
that's close but I think franklin would have the edge. dan has good hands but not quite as good as franklin. dan could take him down and GnP but dan would not tap him out. franklin by KO

WandAXE
06-23-2006, 11:38 PM
that's close but I think franklin would have the edge. dan has good hands but not quite as good as franklin. dan could take him down and GnP but dan would not tap him out. franklin by KO Henderson has a great chin , so really I dont think Franklin could hurt him, plus Henderson has a better ground game and has gone threw way better comp. Henderson forget about it.

NinjaShogunRua
06-24-2006, 12:03 AM
yeah good luck with Franklin KOing Dan Henderson. He's fought HW, LHW, and MW and never been KO'd.

mattsoper
06-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Henderson.....good fight though

WandAXE
06-24-2006, 12:09 AM
yeah good luck with Franklin KOing Dan Henderson. He's fought HW, LHW, and MW and never been KO'd.
Fuck Nija if you lived in Cali I would crack a beer open and say."Rite on wth the Rite ons"

CHUCKtheCHAMP
06-24-2006, 12:45 AM
Im Going Franklin Ref. Stopage.....great Fight Though

WandAXE
06-24-2006, 02:27 AM
Im Going Franklin Ref. Stopage.....great Fight Though What Franklin stoping and quiting because thats the only stoppage I would see out of Franklin. Have you seen Henderson? If you have we are talkin about , Dan Henderson.

Mastiff_owner
06-24-2006, 02:30 AM
Franklin would win. Better composure when he' s in trouble. Great fight but i think that would be the difference maker.

WandAXE
06-24-2006, 02:40 AM
How you figure better composure, getting nocked on your ass in a fight that you dominated for 3 rounds is not exactly keepn "your head on a swivile in a vicious cock fight." Franklin vs the Crow.

Alvin
06-24-2006, 02:55 AM
How you figure better composure, getting nocked on your ass in a fight that you dominated for 3 rounds is not exactly keepn "your head on a swivile in a vicious cock fight." Franklin vs the Crow.

Have a glass of water & clear your head. Henderson's good, but so is Franklin.
Henderson got pasted in his last fight with Busta & if it wasn't for a obvious bias against BTT at Shockwave he would never have won that fight.

Henderson's chin is good, but so is Cro-cops & we all know what Randleman did to him.

Until they fight no-one knows, it's just Pride fans going with Henderson & UFC fans going with Franklin.

WandAXE
06-24-2006, 03:00 AM
Yeah thats true, but come on . Actualy Cro Cop had beatn Randleman also, so we both know and plus that has nothing to do with this fight.

kickass32
06-24-2006, 03:09 AM
How is there a right or wrong answer here??? Opinions people.......
They are both great fighters, although I would give a slight edge to Franklin, it in no way takes away from henderson's ability........

WandAXE
06-24-2006, 03:18 AM
You cant say it will never happen . They all have contracts so when his is up dont be suprised if Dana signs him, he has fought in UFC before.

Anthony
06-24-2006, 04:58 AM
I think one day it will happen. Possibly Hendo's very last fight. If Hendo's career doesnt falter, I am going with Hendo by Decision. Neither one can knock the other out, neither one could submit the other, I would think the fight would be pretty boring actually.

killerinstinct
06-24-2006, 06:34 AM
I think one day it will happen. Possibly Hendo's very last fight. If Hendo's career doesnt falter, I am going with Hendo by Decision. Neither one can knock the other out, neither one could submit the other, I would think the fight would be pretty boring actually.
henderson could knock rich out.rich has a weak chin.

LethalStriker
06-24-2006, 07:55 AM
Franklin would probably win via Decision. Franklin has great cardio which is one of Dan's weaknesses. Dan has the advantage as far as wrestling goes. But often do you ever actually see Franklin on the ground? He must have a good takedown defense since we never see him in his guard.

Afro
06-24-2006, 08:09 AM
Hendo

nole
06-24-2006, 08:34 AM
who ever said rich should go watch some dan fights and then come back. Dan takes it for sure

WandAXE
06-24-2006, 10:36 AM
Franklin would probably win via Decision. Franklin has great cardio which is one of Dan's weaknesses. Dan has the advantage as far as wrestling goes. But often do you ever actually see Franklin on the ground? He must have a good takedown defense since we never see him in his guard.Bad cardio, ok he fights 3 Pride rounds with Wand and thats a tough act to follow, You think Rich could go that long or last that long with Chuck?..............Fuck No. Hendo is not Nate Quarry.

nole
06-24-2006, 11:59 AM
he obiviosly doesnt watch pride cause dan has good cardio and sometimes wins his fights with it.

LethalStriker
06-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Henderson had horrible cardio for his fight against Lil Nog at TE 2005.

nole
06-24-2006, 10:35 PM
5 fights ago, okay and he has won 4 in a row since then

meth1592
06-26-2006, 05:15 AM
Rich Franklin over henderson. franklin can go forever.

nole
06-26-2006, 09:17 AM
you are the guy who obiviously has never watched a pride fight

Glen903
07-23-2006, 11:05 PM
Fight I would like to see, Jackson vs Forrest Griffen. A slug fest:ahh: :ahh:

killerinstinct
07-24-2006, 12:39 AM
Fight I would like to see, Jackson vs Forrest Griffen. A slug fest:ahh: :ahh:
I hope you mean Michael Jackson and not Rampage.B/C Rampage would kill the sloppy striking Griffin.:violently:

matto
07-24-2006, 01:24 AM
hendo all the way. but rich has a solid strikers chance.

nevermind7ed
07-24-2006, 05:49 AM
I'd say rich ahead on the cards when hendo gets him.
from what i've seen (not nearly enough on hendo) rich looked crisper in most areas of his game. his standup looks more technical, and his ground game looks strong enough to at least stalemate and prevent damage, even put on offensive maneauvers, despite probably weaker wrestling. rich is smart enough to avoid most of the dangerous situations. However, he can get stunned, and i see hendo getting him and capitalizing on the situation. franklins recovery is quick, so maybe not a ko, but a tko or sub franklin leaves open while stunned

Raiders18
07-24-2006, 06:57 AM
It would be a great fight but i would give it to Henderson.